Basement Renovation

Reviews for Quality Restorations Co

Kyri
Kyri

New Bedroom / Kitchen Adjustmnet

I was looking to restore a bedroom on the ground level of my house by adjusting the existing kitchen. After gathering several quotes, I decided to proceed with Quality Restorations for their track record, experience and well illustrated knowledge.

Anthony was assigned to do the job. I was very impressed with his speed, thoroughness and attention to detail. He was also very helpful in making suggestions during the course of the project for how the cabinets should be formatted to work with the adjusted kitchen. Every day I came home, I would see plenty of progress. The job was completed in a timely fashion.

Although there are companies that would have done this job a little cheaper, I don't think their quality and finish would match Quality Restorations. I would certainly recommend this company to my friends and colleagues for their vast experience, quality and overall professionalism.

Thank you Kyri - I appreciate you review and it is true ... there is always someone cheaper however if the work has to be done over is it really cheaper in the end? Have a great New Year , Doug

Renata
Renata

Drywall installation and two-storey painting

I bought an old house and Doug and his team were able to install drywalls, a new basement door, paint two floors, redo mouldings in less than two weeks. The results were great and everyone who's seen the house before is truly impressed by how great it looks! The team is very attentive and friendly and I loved working with them.

I will absolutely hire Quality again for my (many) future projects. Can't recommend them enough. Honest, serious and professional people!

Thanks Renata - it was definitely down to the wire. We were happy to have completed the painting the day before the move !
I look forward to working with you again in the future - Doug

Valerie from Mississauga
Valerie from Mississauga
3 reviews North York, ON

Road Maintenance

Road repair and grading were needed for our 1.5km road through our property.
Doug visited the site a few times before providing a quote with 2 options. The work included Grade A & B gravel, filling pot holes and repairing the road.
The team was professional and kept us updated as the project went on.
While working with a budget, we were limited with what work we could get done. Doug did provide information on how to help keep the roads in good condition, based on what the weather can (and will) do it it.
It took just under 3 weeks to complete.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks Valerie - I appreciate the nice review and I hope that we can be of service in the future

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Masonry, deck and ceiling repair, painting

We hired Quality Restorations to rebuild a brick pillar at the front of our house, as well fix up our back deck, repair a plaster ceiling and do some painting. Doug was very responsive to our concerns and easily available to discuss any changes to be made. All of the workers were very pleasant and cleaned up well. We are very happy with the results. – Sarah from Hillcrest

Thanks very much Sarah - I hope that we may be of assistance in your new home

Joseph Perri in Scarborough
Joseph Perri in Scarborough

Backyard Deck

Quality Restorations built my new awesome deck. Doug, the company's chief estimator, worked out the paperwork on line which was very convenient. The crew, Mike, Jerry and Kyle, did a fantastic job from start to finish, truly impressive workmanship. Quite obvious Quality Restorations have skilled people who take pride in their work, and found them all to be friendly, generous, and completely professional. Thank you !

Thanks Joe - it was a pleasure to work with you as well. Good luck on your future endeavours

Boris in High Park in Toronto
Boris in High Park in Toronto

brick cleaning, tuckpointing and parging

It was a pleasure to work with Doug and Quality Restorations. A prompt response to my initial inquiry was quickly followed by a proper, professional estimate. The work was scheduled and completed within a perfectly reasonable time (a couple of weeks) after the estimate was accepted, while the quality of the work itself was top-notch. The brick cleaning and masonry repairs came out beautifully, for which thanks are due to Bill's superb skills and commitment to doing an excellent job. I consider the value-for-money to have been excellent, particularly since Doug had the integrity and professionalism to point out less costly ways of achieving the result I wanted. This is exactly the kind of reputable, responsible service one wants to have dealings with.

Thanks Boris- I do look forward to working with you again

Craig
Craig

Railing reinforcement

Doug and his team were very professional and courteous and exceeded my expectations . It was a tricky job and thank them deeply. I would sincerely recommend them to anyone looking for a pro!

Thanks Craig - I appreciate the review

JIN in Toronto
JIN in Toronto

Exterior Painting

Recently we have finished our exterior painting project. We are so grateful that we met Doug, Chief Estimator of Quality Restorations. He came to our house several times in order to provide the accurate quote. Rafi and his crew did excellent work and finished the project on time. Thanks Quality Restorations.

Thanks so much - we are very pleased tohave brought the exterior of your beautiful Lawrence Park home back to its former beauty

Aravind in Danforth / East York
Aravind in Danforth / East York

Bathroom Reno

Quality restorations Co team (Brad, Dale and Doug) did a fantastic job in my bathroom reno. The work included removing existing floor, subfloor, tub and shower surround and putting in new subfloor, tile and tub.

The new bathroom looks great. The work was done on a timely manner and within our planned budget. We always got an update every day on the progress. Communicating with Doug was also very convenient through email.

We are looking forward to engage Quality Restorations Co in our next project as well. Overall it was fantastic work and we are very satisfied with the outcome.

Thanks very much Aravind - we certainly look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Basement reno/restore

Absolute professionals that put their customers first. In this line of work there can be a disconnect between what customers want and what the contractor can deliver. Quality restorations understand this. They listen and communicate with you to ensure you get a result you will be happy with!

Thanks so much - it was great working with you and we hope that we can work with you again in the future

More about Quality Restorations Co

Quality Restorations Co. was founded in 1974 to meet the renovation and restoration needs of its Toronto customers. As an award winning company we can provide you with the following services:

Chimney Rebuilds and Repairs, Tuckpointing and Brick Replacement,
Basement Waterproofing / Basement Underpinning
Complete Interior Renovations
Eavestroughs and Siding
Flat and Shingle Roofing

Some of our clients have been coming back to us for 20 TO 30 YEARS , A CLAIM THAT FEW CONTRACTORS ON HOMESTARS CAN MAKE . If you are judging a company by number of reviews only, we have thousands of satisfied customers for whom we have completed projects.

Contact us at qualityrestorations1@gmail.com and we can email you a list of home owner names and addresses and the types of jobs that we have done in your neighbourhood.

Home Additions, Masonry & Bricklaying, Basement Renovation, Waterproofing, and Decks
Alurex T-Rex system Certainteed Shingles IKO Shingles Banas Stones Kreitmaker Fraserwood Siding Delta Membrane Mason's Masonry Supply http://www.masonsmasonry.com
Chimney Rebuilds and Repairs, Tuckpointing and Brick Replacement, Basement Renovations, Additions, Bathroom renovations, Kitchen renovations, Fireplace Repairs Brick Cleaning Porch renovations Decorative Concrete Basement Waterproofing Basement Underpinning and Remodeling Complete Interior Renovations New Garages Additions New decks and fences Caulking Painting Flat and Shingle Roofing Eavestroughs and Siding
Alurex T-Rex system Certainteed Shingles IKO Shingles Banas Stones
Tuckpointing, , Chimney Repairs, Chimney Rebuilds, Masonry work, Brickwork, Brick Replacement,Concrete work, Patterned concrete, Parging, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Interlocking stone, Fireplace repairs, Basement Waterproofing, Underpinning Foundations, New porches, Home Additions, Remodelling Kitchens and Bathrooms, Flat and Shingle roofing.
1974
Payment by cheque
Metro Licensed Gas Fitter and Home Renovator
Registry of Professional Contractors of Ontariohttp://www.renocontractors.com/
$1000
The warranty depends upon the work that is done and ranges from 1 year to 10 years