Quadro Photo & Framing

Lee in Burnaby
Lee in Burnaby
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Custom Framed

We are very happy with the way we had been treated by these guys. it was delievered and installed on the time.
Good job. We send you customers and it will be our pleasure to deal with you in the future

Carol-Ann from Vancouver
Carol-Ann from Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

help with conservation of cherished photos

Framed family photos were turning pink. I brought them to Quadro where they were scanned. Also, they replaced the old glass with UV protection glass so that this won't happen again. Service was professional and fast. I love that this is a local business, also.

Yola M from Vancouver
Yola M from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Framed Jersey

I recently picked up a soccer jersey that I had framed at Quadro as a gift for my son. I was walked through the selection of frames and mats by Tony, who also did the actual framing. Throughout he seemed very open to showing me lots of options and to explain why he recommended one material over another. He was patient and thorough. Once I had selected the materials and the way I wanted the jersey framed, he promised to have the jersey finished within 10 days, which of he did
I guess what impressed me is that he made sure to communicate with me during that time. He even emailed me a couple of photos of how the project was looking while he was working on it. I couldn't be happier! I have had other projects framed at Quadro before, and I'm always impressed by their professionalism!

Dear Yola,
I am so glad that you are happy with the framing of your son's soccer jersey. That is actually one of our favourite framing projects! Thank you for your wonderful review, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Tania

Patricia Cue from Vancouver
Patricia Cue from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Custom Framed Watercolour

Over the past few years I've had a few items framed by Quadro, and I feel very comfortable dealing with them. They always take the time to counsel me on my options without ever being pushy.

Although I've come to expect a high level of service from them, they really blew me away a few weeks ago.
It was December 21st and I had totally procrastinated on taking a watercolour in for framing that I wanted to give my parents for Christmas. I went into Quadro, fully expecting that it would be too late to have it ready in time. As expected, they looked super-busy. Yet Tony, their senior framer, moved heaven and earth to accommodate me and had my painting finished and looking gorgeous two days later, just in time for Christmas. They even gift-wrapped it for me to save me time!

Dear Patricia,
thank you so much for your great review. We are so glad that you are happy with both our service and with our framing work. We look forward to working on another great project for you. Tania Gudrian

More about Quadro Photo & Framing

The very best Custom Framing in Vancouver for the past 20 years! Come in for advice from one of our experienced custom framers, for a chat, or just to get fabulous design ideas. We believe that what goes inside your framing project is as important as what you see on ...