416 Premium Painting & Renovations Inc.

Formerly Premium Painting & Decorating
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
2430 Colonel Williams Parkway Oakville ON L6M 0K1
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
416 Premium Painting & Renovations Inc.

Reviews for 416 Premium Painting & Renovations Inc.

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Ceiling repair and painting on main floor and upstairs bathroom.

We hired Nestor based on his top reviews and we were not disappointed. He called me back promptly and came by the next day to give an estimate. Work started the next week and he showed up early and organized. Quality of materials and labour were excellent. He was extremely neat and cleaned up everything at the end of the job with great care. I have hired a number of contractors but none were as professional and polite as Nestor. I have no hesitation in hiring him for our next project and would highly recommend him to anyone requiring painting and ceiling repair.

Ken
thank you for the opportunity to work for you we are ready for your future projects

Mel in TO in Toronto
Mel in TO in Toronto

Condo painting

I hired Nestor 7 years ago to paint my condo and he did a fantastic job. I had also asked him to paint an accent wall and he suggested ways I could complement the wall by painting two other areas in the same colour. My place looked so great by the time he was done. I asked him to come back seven years later to repaint my walls. Again, he was punctual, neat - and a fair price too! Thanks, Nestor.

Melanie
thank you so much I truly appreciate the repeat business we are ready to work for you in your future project

nevr1100 in Toronto
nevr1100 in Toronto

Drywall (skylight/ceiling & wall) repair and painting ceilings & skylight area

Found Nestor through HomeStars. His price was reasonable, the work excellent. He was punctual, tidy and did exactly what he said he would. I am extremely happy with his work and he is coming back in a few weeks to do more.

Joyce
thank you I enjoyed working on your home we are ready to work for you on your future projects

Maggie in Toronto
Maggie in Toronto

Painting

A friend of a friend recommended Nestor and we are so happy they did! We bought an older crafts style house in which there was a LOT of original wood which we found made the house darker. There was also wallpaper and stucco on the dining room ceiling. Nestor and his crew removed the wallpaper, skimmed the ceiling to smooth and painted the entire house all in two weeks. We had a tight deadline from when we got the keys to the house to when we moved in and Nestor met every deadline. On top of that, he served as a general contractor for other trades coming in to do work like install a new furnace). I trust Nestor completely and value his experienced opinion. He is honest, kind and a pleasure to have around. Wish there were more than 10 stars!

Maggie
thank you for the review we take pride in our work let us know if you need any future painting and renovations

rustybroad in Mississauga
rustybroad in Mississauga

Townhouse Interior Painting

It was a very extensive job, the house is 1,600 Sq ft & the entire house was painted. In addition, the kitchen had considerable renovation work, prepared & painted kitchen cupboards and trim (28 in total), and installed handles. The old counter tops (3 in total) were removed & replaced with new laminate ones, and included picking up the material and cutting out the sink to fit. They also satisfactorily removed the plaster stippling from the ceilings of the ground floor. 416 Premium Painting started the work on time and did not have any interruptions and finished the job in the time estimated. The Benjamin Moore paint used is of high quality and I particularly like the fact that the company will return for any touch-ups the client feels were overlooked, there were not many in my case. They were adequately careful with prep work, and with covering & moving furniture.

Anna
thanks for the review give us a call if you have any further painting and renovations
contact us from our websites

Tracy Smith from Oakville
Tracy Smith from Oakville

House and condo painting

Nestor has now painted not one, not two, but THREE of my places. Why? Because he is awesome and his work is top notch. I found him on Homestars a few years ago and had him paint my condo in Toronto. He has since painted another 12ft condo loft (including the ducts!) and now my new place in the burbs. His work is impeccable. He is the guy if you are a perfectionist. He won't let you down.

In my new place there were a bunch of built-ins in the closet. He worked around it and it you can't even tell. Again, the attention to detail is unparalleled.

When I finish my basement, I will definitely be calling Nestor and I would gladly recommend him to everyone and anyone. He is super talented and you will love the finished product.

Nestor, thank you so much for you patience and all your hard work. I love my new place and you helped make it so!

Hi Tracy,

Thank you so much Tracy for the fantastic review. I take a lot of pride in my work and it makes me especially proud when I see the smile on my customers face at the end of a project. I thoroughly enjoy doing projects for you and I truly appreciate the repeat business. You have been a fantastic, loyal customer to me for years and I look forward to working with you again on your next project. All the best to you!

AL
AL

Outdoor painting

Nestor and one of his colleagues painted our outdoor railing (which is rather intricate) as well around our garage door. He was professional and thoughtful in his approach and the the job was done promptly and well. We will definitely be using his services again for indoor painting in the near future.

Adrienne,

Thank you very much for the review. We enjoyed working on your project. Call us any time you need some more painting or home renovations done.

Feel Free to visit our website for more information.

C.T. in Etobicoke
C.T. in Etobicoke

Condo painting

I fully recommend 416 Premium Painting. This is the second time I have had Nestor paint my homes. I have recommended him to family and friends and they also have been very happy. Not only is Nestor an excellent painter you can count on him to be punctual and finish projects in the timeframe promised. He always leaves the place neat & clean at the end of every day. He goes above and beyond what is requires of the job. He actually drove me to places to try to find a particular colour of paint I had used in the past. I will always call Nestor for any future painting needs. I totally trust him and give him 10 out of 10.
Carolyn

Carolyn,

Thank you for the kind words. We always try to do our best to make our clients happy. I enjoyed working on your homes. Call any time if you need some painting or renovations done.

Karen Bianchi from Toronto
Karen Bianchi from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

painting, crown moulding, staircase project

to date, Nestor has done 4 projects in my century-old home. He is a highly motivated artistic individual whose job ethics demand is own personal perfection. I would recommend this man to anyone seeking a high quality professional.

Karen,

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to write this. We also enjoyed doing all 4 of your projects. Let us know if you need anything else in the future.

Kathy Roulston from Toronto
Kathy Roulston from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Exterior woodwork and roof patching, interior painting and tile replacement

Nestor was prompt in responding to our call and giving us a quote. He was straightforward and made an excellent impression on us. He started a day early and was finished quickly, with excellent results. Reliable and honest. We'll use him again and recommend him to friends.

Kathy,

The you for the review. I appreciate you taking the time.

Nestor

More about 416 Premium Painting & Renovations Inc.

At 416 PREMIUM PAINTING & RENOVATIONS INC we specialize in professional quality painting , Carpentry and home renovations in Toronto, high park, parkdale, babypoint, Roncesvalles, junction area, trinity bell woods , high park swan sea, parkdale, entertainment district, baldwin village, financial district, liberty village, the annex, Yorkville, seaton village , davenport , Wichwood park, Forest hill north, Lawrence park south ,hogs hollow, Yonge and Lawrence, bayview village,bridalpath, runny mede, norseman heigths,chesnut hills,bloor west village ,Mississauga, Etobicoke, and the surrounding GTA. If you’re looking for a premium, professional and affordable painting company in Toronto or the GTA, then call us for the best painting services available. We are experts in all aspects of home painting and home renovations. We have over thirty years experience as a painting contractor in Toronto and the GTA.

***Below is a list of some of our Toronto home renovation services:

-Home Painting & Home Renovations
-Ceramic Tile Installation
-Kitchen Cabinet Installation
-Interior / Exterior Door Installation

***

There is nothing like a fresh coat of paint to revive the look of your home. As a residential painting company & commercial painting company in Toronto, we have the knowledge, skills, attention to detail and passion to get all of your painting projects done efficiently and effectively. 416 Premium Painting understands how important your home is to you. Therefore, we work incredibly hard to be the best residential painting company in Toronto & the best commercial painting company in Toronto and the GTA. We always keep what is best for our customers in mind. Our residential & commercial painting services will bring out your property’s internal and external beauty!

***

Call 416 Premium Painting of Toronto and the GTA today. We take pride in being the "Best Home Painters in Toronto". Free home painting estimates available.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors, General Contractors, and Drywall Contractors
Painting,Home Renovations, Carpentry,Drywall repairs,
Bloor west village , Roncesvalles, junction ,Carpentry , decks .& Home Renovations .doors , mouldings ,laminated floors , hardwood floors , closets , crown moulding, exterior doors . Windows . Partition walls, drywall repairs -Toronto Ceiling Painting -Toronto Wallpapering -Toronto Drywall Installation -Toronto Drywall Repair -Toronto Drywall Plastering -Toronto Crown Mouldings -Toronto Home Improvements -Toronto Window Installations -Toronto Roof Repairs -Toronto Hardwoord / Laminate Floor Installations -Toronto Ceramic Tile Installation -Toronto Kitchen Cabinet Installation -Toronto Interior / Exterior Door Installation
Benjamin Moore Paints
Carpentry: doors ,trim ,mouldings ,crown mouldings ,laminate floors ,hardwood florrs & finish carpentry
Below is a list of our home renovation services. Home Painting & Home Renovations Interior Painting Exterior Painting Ceiling Painting Wallpapering Drywall Installation Drywall Repair Drywall Plastering Crown Mouldings Home Improvements Window Installations Roof Repairs Hardwoord / Laminate Floor Installations Carpentry . Kitchen Cabinet Installation Interior / Exterior Door Installation
1984