Pink Flamingo Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers
385 Madison Ave Toronto ON M4V 2W7
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Toronto  >  Pink Flamingo Landscaping

Reviews for Pink Flamingo Landscaping

fred toronto
fred toronto
1 review North York, ON

Landscaping

We were looking for a repuable place to get our landscaping done, and we had hear only good things about Pink Flamingo. They did an awesome job, and we are totally happy with our new backyard!

Willowdale-9745
Willowdale-9745

Flagstone backyard and scape front lawn

This company has now done work for me at two houses and I have gone out of my way to recommend them to others. Their professionalism is unequaled. All work is completed on time and budget. No 'suprises". From a design persepective, Paul always has lots of great ideas but his strongest skills lie in his ability to listen to what the customer has in mind, explain what is involved in doing the job properly, and then aiding the client to achieve their objectives within the budget they have available to them. Paul is coming to quote the work for my third property and I cannot wait to see what he suggests!