Peter & Greg Walker Contracting Inc.

Chimney Build & Repair
82 Six Point Rd. Toronto ON M8Z 2X2
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Peter & Greg Walker Contracting Inc.  >  Sloped & Flat Roof Replacement and Chimney
Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Sloped & Flat Roof Replacement and Chimney

Roof and chimney installation Peter & Greg Walker Contracting Inc.
416-233-7086
82 Six Point Rd.
Toronto
M8Z 2X2

I had Peter & Greg Walker to do work on my roof that included reshingling the sloped roof, building a modest slope to the flat roof and resheeting, replacing a skylight, and taking down the chimney.

Right from the quote, Peter & Greg Walker were the most engaged of the contractors I received estimates from. Brian (the estimator) got up on the roof, looked into the attic and made a lot of suggestions on ventilation and drainage to maximize the life and function of the roof that hadn't been covered by others. He also spent substantial time upfront ensuring I understood the work they would be doing.

David and crew doing the work were quick, courteous and tidy in completing the work. I had a couple of follow-up items that were dealt with quickly and without issue. The owner Peter Walker was also involved throughout checking in on the work and very responsive in coming out to resolve the follow-up items. All in all I would wholeheartedly recommend Peter & Greg Walker.

Thanks Matt for your great review. We are glad that you have now joined our many happy customers. We are proud of all our staff. Due to our high levels of training and expectations from our staff it is simple for us to deliver a top notch quality experience for our customers from start to finish. Once again, thank you. Sincerely, Blerta