Paul Davis Systems - No Longer In Business

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
919 Fraser Drive Burlington ON L7L 4X8
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Burlington  >  Paul Davis Systems - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Paul Davis Systems - No Longer In Business

Nikki from Mississauga
Nikki from Mississauga

Water Restoration

Do not deal with PDS construction manager. He is a rare Jekyll and Hyde, disorganized and tells us things contrary to what our insurance people say. For an example On his first visit to my home he expresses all sorts of water damage and solutions and about the dangers of the mould found. But on his next visit a week later after damages had gotten much worse due to cut open drywall and a left open seam in outside wall where more rain water entered, and more easily, he expressed repeatedly how, now, un harmful mould is to our 4 children and that i need to "google it". (really?) It was 4.5 days until the drying equipment arrived (and only on for 2 days ) It was to late to save our hardwoods, and perhaps too late to save anything after last nights rain as we are in another wet mess. PDS hadnt advised us of any report results. Truthfully the guy showed my husband what mould looked like, then wiped his mouldy hand clean on our fresh white carpeting including walking about my home with his dirty boots. the whole PDS crew doesnt clean up anything - left our house a bloody mess. toilet sink full of dirt etc., glue residue from all the taping was left all over my floors, scratched tiles , dirty walls broken grandview shutters and knicks all around from banging approx 9 pcs of very heavy drying equipment all over the corner walls.B. says he's never seen anything like it in 30years. This is not the same guy we first met. My 16 yr old son helped one of the guys move all the blowing equipment out of our house too cause he felt sorry for him having to do it all by himself on fri night. But this guy my son said was throwing with almost smashing force the blowing equipment back into their truck - in a rush to get home - guess he had a date. He was nice thou giving my son $5 for his help and drink. We've only just begun and I'm already disillusioned and its going to rain tomorrow and I hope a repair man comes. They are really disorganized in their work and i see my tile walls bleeding with running water and i feel like they dont even notice and it makes me cry. My insurance company seems really accommodating and eager to help - and they were the ones that shared our report this afternoon not PDS. Stay away from using PDS mississauga if you can. I will keep you posted as our project continues.

Marty
Marty

Flood Restoration Work

I dealt with Paul Davis Systems in Montreal when my mother's house was flooded. They are a large company with lots of manpower. I hired them because they were able to get the clean-up started right away while other companies were all tied up because of the multiple floodings that summer. There were some delays along the way and we did need to make a few phone calls to put pressure on them to finish up the job but overall they weren't bad. They got the job done and I would probably use them again.

Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Burlington?