Invision Hardwood & Decor

Gina in Toronto
Gina in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Main floor carpet replacement

We wanted to replace carpets and tiled hallway on our main floor with hardwood. Invision gave us advice on type of wood, how best to deal with some transition areas and were great at scheduling our project as quickly as possible. The install team did a great job they were prompt and worked efficiently to get things done ASAP. The floors look great and we’re really happy we selected Invision to work with.

Grace/Pierre- after we clear some small details
we were able to focus, buckle down and accomplish the tasks. I know there was always some reservations on how we would professionally transition but the outcome says it all!!!! A little subfloor sanding and hardwood planting é voila. I'm looking forward to seeing things once all back together.
Im hoping that now we have won your trust we can complete the staircase in the new year.
Talk soon.....

N Monardo in Vaughan
N Monardo in Vaughan

Great selection and service!

We used Invision Hardwood for our basement flooring. We could not be happier with the flooring we chose. We went with a beautiful vinyl by Twelve Oaks. The planks are about 8-9 inches wide and it looks amazing in our basement! People keep telling us that it looks just like hardwood! I went to several different flooring shops before going to Invision, and Invision had the best selection and price. I couldn't believe how many samples they had to choose from. Pina was an absolute pleasure to work with. She took the time to answer all of our questions. She encouraged me to take home a bunch of large samples so that I could see them in my basement and be sure of my final choice. Noone else offered me that service! The flooring was delivered when promised. I highly recommend Invision Flooring for their service, prices and selection!

Hi Nadia, what a wonderful read first thing in the morning. Thank you.
Your review will help others to recognize we exist and what we want to offer to our visitors.
You made a great choice both in product and supplier. We wish you happiness with your choice as long as you own that home.

Sharon Rocks/Beach
Sharon Rocks/Beach

Vinyl flooring installed on Dining Room wall

Had a great experience with Invision. My initial contact at Invision was with Dov. We spoke at great length about my project. He asked many questions and made me aware of things I hadn't thought about with respect to the install. I then sent him pictures and we discussed and agreed to the entire project on the phone. He was very thorough and detailed. The installer Emil arrived on the agreed date and was very pleasant to work with. The job was done quickly, efficiently and with no surprises. He too paid great attention to detail. For the record, I also received a quote from another flooring company and they told me I was stuck with one option for my trim at the end of the wall. I was not pleased. When I spoke with Dov, he offered MANY options as a solution for the trim. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Invision to anyone looking for a floor or wall install!

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for treating us like a professional outfit and not just flooring contractors.
It makes the job much more rewarding for us.
Your project was very inspiring and we look forward to more quality business partners as a result of your review.

Sheri R in Vaughan
Sheri R in Vaughan

Hardwood Floor replacement and stairs refinishing

Replaced parquet flooring on main floor with hardwood as well as had stairs refinished to match floors. From the selection of the hardwood to finished product, Roy was very helpful, honest in the cost and effort and accommodating to any changes that I needed. I've had quite a bit of work done in my house over the last few months and this was by far the largest work and the least painful work done. They were professional, started and finished on time. The work was marvelous. You may find cheaper quotes, but this companies delivers what they promise. The whole job was about 4 1/2 days.

Sheri,
We must thank you as well for this opportunity. In today's environment it is not easy to share with people why we are well suited and positioned to provide a great service. This amazing testimonial really speak proud and tells a story of who are and what we do.
Long live your floors.

lorne
lorne

install wood floors throughout house.

Great company to deal with. I dealt with Dov. He is very professional . Dov outlined everything that he was going to do as well as quoted a price. . They show up as scheduled to do the work. Great quality work. Cleaned up after the work was completed. Very happy with this company. With all the wood companies out there it is good to know a company that still cares about the quality of the work they do and stand behind their product.

Lorne- you have positioned us exactly how we believe we deserve to be viewed. It also sounds better coming from our customers then from us.
We cant claim perfection every moment, but we can strive for a near perfect record. Frankly, until using other companies its hard to compare. Knowing that you have an extensive and vast resource to trades we are humbled by your satisfaction.

tonydit_2000 in Milton
tonydit_2000 in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Hardwood Floor

After a long search for a hardwood flooring company that had a great selection we came across Invision Hardwood. We needed to complete a big project so naturally I was very nervous about selecting the "perfect" hardwood and colour. We first met Pina who was welcoming and friendly. We then met Dov took his time to explain the products he carried. He had great insight, was knowledgeable and courteous . From the time we met him to the delivery of the hardwood everything was seamless. I would recommend Invision Hardwood and Decor for any project big or small. The customer service is phenomenal, the selection is fantastic and the project was completed to perfection. Exactly what I wanted!!

Hi Tony,
I know how difficult this process was for Jen to narrow down the right floor for her. Thankfully we did it.
It's gratifying to know that after seeing some other outfits, including direct competitors that what really stood out was how comfortable our environment felt to you. Thank you for telling us how we stood out and your appreciation to our service standards. Our hope is to be able to obtain more shoppers to earn the experience you did.
Best of luck

Bb444
Bb444

Upper Level Hardwood Installation

We needed our top floor parquet removed and replaced with engineered hardwood, after doing some research on homestars I found Invision Hardwood and Décor and decided to check it out. Upon contacting Dov, I quickly found him to be very thorough and knowledgeable, and friendly as well. He provided a quote, and we decided to move forward. The project involved removing the old parquet flooring, replacing all baseboard and door trim, removing stair nosing and raising it to meet the height of the new flooring, securing the subfloor and installing the new flooring. They completed the project within a few days and did a fantastic job, we are very happy with the work. My only criticism would be that the total price of the job came in at about 8% higher than the original quote, but for the quality of work and timeliness of the project it’s a minor criticism, we would happily work with Dov and his team again.

Hi Guys- thank you for this review, its been a while since we completed your project. You have probably now well settled into the home and getting to some outstanding tasks. Always better late then never as they say.
I'm Invision'ing each time you walk upstairs you have thoughts of the work we did. Its a great floor and I cant wait to exchange the previous owners main floor choice to match what you've done upstairs.
Talk Soon...
Dov, Roy and the Invision Team

Doug P in Toronto
Doug P in Toronto

Replacement of hardwood floors

It was a pleasure working with both Dov and Roy, of Invision Hardwood and Decor, who are knowledgeable experts in wood flooring and design. We had worked with Invision previously, and were very pleased with the results. So when we needed to replace our hundred year old oak flooring, we called Dov, who again was most helpful in our planning. The crew they sent were complete perfectionists, who paid a lot of attention to detail, especially laying the flooring beautifully around our cast iron radiators. They always had a smile, and delivered a meticulous job on schedule. Thanks Dov, Roy and crew, we will work with you again.

Hi Doug-
Thank you for the kind review.
Knowing your family dynamics in advance made it easy to communicate, speak honestly and create a winning environment for us all. It was a pleasurable chat hearing how your family has now grown.
Work sites like your make it easy for everyone to be happy which in turn provides and greater satisfaction with the end results. The guys appreciated your gratitude as well so thank you for that.
I can only hope that your story here leads to more future together and as a result of your experience with us.
Please enjoy the returns of the effort.

D+T in Minden
D+T in Minden
1 review Minden, ON

Hardwood

Pina was very helpful in helping us find hardwood for our cottage build. Invision was very prompt in providing us with the wood we selected. We are very happy with the service, quality and appearance of the wood.

We are always happy to gain positive feedback back from our customers. Thank you for doing business with us and applying a shout out to Pina, I am glad you found it a pleasant experience.

More about Invision Hardwood & Decor

At Invision Hardwood & Decor we are more than your average hardwood floor retailers, we bring a unique expertise. Our spacious showroom offers a look into the possibilities of a complete room makeover. Hardwood flooring in combination with our complementary specialties which include painting, decorative trim mouldings, stairs and small scale tile projects can transform an average space into a spectacular retreat for your everyday enjoyment. A simple home imporovement completed by our qualified tradesmen can add significant value and pride to home ownership.
We call this “Interior Vision”, and it’s a complimentary service we offer exclusively to our customers.

Our vast list of hardwood floor laying & refinishing brands include; Mercier Wood flooring, Lauzon Distinctive Wood Floors,Superior Wood Flooring, Kentwood Wood and Vinyl Collections, Torlys Smart Floors [Wood,Luxury vinyl,Cork,Laminate and Leather] with Uniclick's locking systems, , Quick Step Laminate Floors, Twelve Oaks Wood, laminate and Vinyl floors,

Our painting projects are splashed with colour using Manor Hall and Pure Performance lines of paint by Pittsburgh Paints, the industries premier paint brand.

Our services include;
FLOORING- Hardwood Installation, Hardwood Refinishing, Hardwood Repairs, Custom Staining and Carpeting.

STAIRCASES- Install New Pre-Stained or Painted Stair Treads and Riser as well as Refinshing, Staining or Painting of existing Staircases.

DECORATIVE TRIM- New Basebaords, Door/Window Casings, Crown Moulding and Wall Panelling.

PAINTING & STAINING- Interior/ Exterior, Residential/Commercial, Drywall Repairs and Stucco Spray, Custom Floor Stain Matches

WALLPAPERING- Residential/Commercial

Let our "Interior Vision" work for you. Hope to hear from you soon.