Invision Hardwood & Decor

Floor Laying & Refinishing
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Vaughan  >  Invision Hardwood & Decor

Reviews for Invision Hardwood & Decor

Bb444
Bb444

Upper Level Hardwood Installation

We needed our top floor parquet removed and replaced with engineered hardwood, after doing some research on homestars I found Invision Hardwood and Décor and decided to check it out. Upon contacting Dov, I quickly found him to be very thorough and knowledgeable, and friendly as well. He provided a quote, and we decided to move forward. The project involved removing the old parquet flooring, replacing all baseboard and door trim, removing stair nosing and raising it to meet the height of the new flooring, securing the subfloor and installing the new flooring. They completed the project within a few days and did a fantastic job, we are very happy with the work. My only criticism would be that the total price of the job came in at about 8% higher than the original quote, but for the quality of work and timeliness of the project it’s a minor criticism, we would happily work with Dov and his team again.

Hi Guys- thank you for this review, its been a while since we completed your project. You have probably now well settled into the home and getting to some outstanding tasks. Always better late then never as they say.
I'm Invision'ing each time you walk upstairs you have thoughts of the work we did. Its a great floor and I cant wait to exchange the previous owners main floor choice to match what you've done upstairs.
Talk Soon...
Dov, Roy and the Invision Team

Doug P in Toronto
Doug P in Toronto

Replacement of hardwood floors

It was a pleasure working with both Dov and Roy, of Invision Hardwood and Decor, who are knowledgeable experts in wood flooring and design. We had worked with Invision previously, and were very pleased with the results. So when we needed to replace our hundred year old oak flooring, we called Dov, who again was most helpful in our planning. The crew they sent were complete perfectionists, who paid a lot of attention to detail, especially laying the flooring beautifully around our cast iron radiators. They always had a smile, and delivered a meticulous job on schedule. Thanks Dov, Roy and crew, we will work with you again.

Hi Doug-
Thank you for the kind review.
Knowing your family dynamics in advance made it easy to communicate, speak honestly and create a winning environment for us all. It was a pleasurable chat hearing how your family has now grown.
Work sites like your make it easy for everyone to be happy which in turn provides and greater satisfaction with the end results. The guys appreciated your gratitude as well so thank you for that.
I can only hope that your story here leads to more future together and as a result of your experience with us.
Please enjoy the returns of the effort.

D+T in Minden
D+T in Minden
1 review Minden, ON

Hardwood

Pina was very helpful in helping us find hardwood for our cottage build. Invision was very prompt in providing us with the wood we selected. We are very happy with the service, quality and appearance of the wood.

We are always happy to gain positive feedback back from our customers. Thank you for doing business with us and applying a shout out to Pina, I am glad you found it a pleasant experience.

AA in Toronto
AA in Toronto

Top-Notch, Professional Work!

Invision Hardwood & Decor
905-669-8300
391 Edgeley Blvd, Unit 6
Vaughan
L4K

I was very concerned on how my old reddish-coloured Maple hardwood would look refinished to a more modern colour. Needless to say, Invision came out, gave me a fair estimate, and got to work on schedule as promised. They took the time to really prep my old floors for refinishing and I am happy to say that we're thrilled with the result.

Armen, thanks for the note.

It was a process to earn your confidence, not tough, just a process.
There were many questions and concerns, however not one that I was overly worried about. Perhaps our confidence led you to believe in our business for you.
You had heard many times of the difficulty maple can pose to staining especially with certain grey tones. In this case the appropriate measures were taken to establish expectation and guidelines. As a result it allowed for the process to run smooth. You made yourselves available to see the colour sample be applied and from there we were home free, creating a promising colour match.
Thanks you for simplifying things allowing for us to be efficient, effective and do our job in a timely manner.
I know the staircase is next and I am awaiting that call.

Mario
Mario

An amazing Flooring Experience

When looking for floors, after looking at several companies, we were fortunate to find and meet Dov at Invision Hardwood & Decor. He is so easy to talk to but most of all, his knowledge and experience was so helpful in us making a perfect choice for our flooring. Our wonderful experience just continued with professional and caring installers who finished off the floor beautifully.... thank you Dov and all people at Invision!!!!

Thank you Mario, its great to continue being rewarded for the value we bring to the client experience and project.

All to often the focus is solely on price, price, price.... and to a degree it should be. We feel there is another aspect to what we do and does have a price. It's the cost of a good service. When clients look at us they expect that we will be honest, reliable and put in a dedicated effort. Unlike many other we deliver, that just real hard to appreciate in the relationships onset. Congratulations to you for noticing it. Be well and enjoy the floors.
Talk soon....
Dov, Roy and the Invision team.

Susan in Scarborough
Susan in Scarborough

Vinyl Plank Flooring Installation

Thrilled with our new Torly’s LVPF. Old ceramic tiles removed and LVPF installed throughout entire main floor. It looks awesome. The crew did an excellent job. Roy fab to deal with from start to finish.

Hi Sue- thanks for bringing forward your thoughts and feelings regarding our services. We are grateful to have the praise of a happy customer. It always feels good to know that all the pre planning and preparation to execute ends up exactly as planned.

Domenic in
Domenic in

Main Floor Reno

After researching 6 different flooring companies, I chose to engage Invision Hardwood & Décor for my hardwood floors. From the moment I walked into their showroom, I was greeted by Pina. She was professional and very friendly. Pina actually found the exact match of hardwood I was looking for. Shortly thereafter, I met Dov. A stand up person who is honest and cares about the customer. He took a keen interest in my project and offered some very good ideas with some other things I could do. These people take pride in their work and they want to make sure there is complete customer satisfaction.

I am very pleased with the quality of workmanship. My floors look fabulous and I want to thank Dov and his Team for their great work.

I will not hesitate to recommend Invision Hardwood & Décor to anyone.

Hi Dom,
We really appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge our business for what we are and offer. You have been able to experience why we are a premier choice for most consumers.

Its not always easy to place a "budgetary value" on a service business in our industry,especially when you cant get first hand experience without hiring them. We hope testimonials like yours help the consumer to realize that we are a very low risk option towards a worry and stress free experience while in the reno process.
Your a pleasure to work with and a stand up individual. You kept every promise you made without exception.
Thanks you,

beanmutt in Vaughan
beanmutt in Vaughan

The Best

We had our hearts sets on a particular brand and style of wood for our new flooring. INVISION Hardwood had the best price out of the dozen or so we researched and, more importantly, the service they provided was next-level - professional, reliable and courteous. Pina at INVISION is at the top of the game when it comes to amazing customer service. It is simply not possibly for us to be any happier.

Love it!
Hi Guys, this is great feedback. Pina is weak from smiling knowing that you so content with her. I hope it translates to more opportunities with you and others who take to heart your satisfaction with us.
Roy, Dov and the Invision Team

Whole home flooring replacement

We were due to replace the floors in our older home. After researching companies and checking Homestars, we chose to work with Invision Hardwood and Decor. It was the best choice we could have made.

When we came in for our initial meeting, both Roy and Pina gave us a great feeling about our project. Roy visited and offered some great suggestions we had not thought of. He gave us insight that was missing in other quotes we had looked into.

We love the final results. I said to my wife this morning that it seems like a new house every time I look around. It is everything we hoped it would be. The staircase is spectacular too. Such an improvement and I'm thrilled that we switched to metal pickets.

The installation team led by John were really professional and did a stellar job. They showed up on time and worked late to bring the job in in less time than originally expected.

I would recommend them and your company to anyone who asked. Thanks for helping make our home feel so fresh and new.

It's great to evoke such a warm vibe from you guys in relation to both our work and our overall service.
In general we feel the average person is unaware of what attention to detail can do for the overall outcome of a project. We understand that importance and deliver!
Reviews like this are rewarding to help others realize what makes us different.
We also understand that it's difficult to appreciate it unless it's experienced and best prices don't always offer this experience.
We're glad you benefited from our process and hope you can take this great review over to our Houzz, Google and Facebook profiles.

Josie in Toronto
Josie in Toronto
2 reviews , ON

Basement Reno

After our first great experience with Invision Hardwood approximately two years ago, when we purchased hardwood for our main floor (living room, dining room and family room), we didn’t think twice to visit them again when renovating our basement. They have so much selection of hardwood and laminate flooring and are so knowledgeable about their products. Impeccable service and very professional from the moment you walk in the door and are greeted by Pina to talking to Roy and Dov about their products and right up to the delivery person, who is very cordial, clean and polite. After visiting Invision Hardwood, there is no need to look any further!

It was an excellent experience the first time and second was a charm. Not sure yet what the third will be but we are awaiting it.
What a fantastic experiment you guys did with our laminate. Testing it submerged and soaked in the tub for 10 hours, drying it out and it being in great shape and clicking back together is more then we would ever sell the product as. However, you saw for yourself that when you spend more on the quality you get it. Most flooring consumers don't truly get it because they all look good in display.
Thank you for bringing it in for me to see your results for myself. Always eye opening seeing our floors perform beyond expectations.
Be well, enjoy the floor.

More about Invision Hardwood & Decor

At Invision Hardwood & Decor we are more than your average hardwood floor retailers, we bring a unique expertise. Our spacious showroom offers a look into the possibilities of a complete room makeover. Hardwood flooring in combination with our complementary specialties which include painting, decorative trim mouldings, stairs and small scale tile projects can transform an average space into a spectacular retreat for your everyday enjoyment. A simple home imporovement completed by our qualified tradesmen can add significant value and pride to home ownership.
We call this “Interior Vision”, and it’s a complimentary service we offer exclusively to our customers.

Our vast list of hardwood floor laying & refinishing brands include; Mercier Wood flooring, Lauzon Distinctive Wood Floors,Superior Wood Flooring, Kentwood Wood and Vinyl Collections, Torlys Smart Floors [Wood,Luxury vinyl,Cork,Laminate and Leather] with Uniclick's locking systems, , Quick Step Laminate Floors, Twelve Oaks Wood, laminate and Vinyl floors,

Our painting projects are splashed with colour using Manor Hall and Pure Performance lines of paint by Pittsburgh Paints, the industries premier paint brand.

Our services include;
FLOORING- Hardwood Installation, Hardwood Refinishing, Hardwood Repairs, Custom Staining and Carpeting.

STAIRCASES- Install New Pre-Stained or Painted Stair Treads and Riser as well as Refinshing, Staining or Painting of existing Staircases.

DECORATIVE TRIM- New Basebaords, Door/Window Casings, Crown Moulding and Wall Panelling.

PAINTING & STAINING- Interior/ Exterior, Residential/Commercial, Drywall Repairs and Stucco Spray, Custom Floor Stain Matches

WALLPAPERING- Residential/Commercial

Let our "Interior Vision" work for you. Hope to hear from you soon.