Invision Hardwood & Decor

Reviews for Invision Hardwood & Decor

Mike from Thornhill
Mike from Thornhill

Honest high quality workmanship

I met the guys from Invision many years ago at the Home Show. I was very impressed with them and knew that when the time came for me to finally lift the old carpet on our stairs and second floor and replace with wood floors, these are the guys I wanted to do the job. I am a procrastinator but did hold on to their card and years later when it came time to actually do the job I hired them.
I could not be more pleased with the work. They used separate teams to remove the old flooring and trim work, put in a new subfloor, install hardwood and trim and then paint everything. The coordination between all these different workers was perfect.
If there was a problem I always felt that with just a single phone call I could get one of the owners Dov or Roy working on the solution. I would highly recommend Invision Hardwood & Decor.

Really has been a pleasure working with you and Minda. With effort, hard work and little bit of luck we continue to find great people to work with and establish great relations.
Your place really does look amazing and I’m so happy that you guys feel a renewed love for you home.
Looking forward to future opportunities.

Jim in Markham
Jim in Markham

Flooring and painting

Our basement looks fabulous thanks to the personal care and attention to detail of Dov and the team at Invision. It has been a pleasure dealing with Dov, the work was exceptional and Dov's suggestions and recommendations were always spot on. He followed up on every detail of the process and the project ran extremely smoothly as a result. It is evident that the whole team takes great pride in the work that it does and that customers are truly valued. We are over the moon happy with the work that was done and thrilled with our new basement. we couldn't be happier going with Invision!

Jim- You and Ellen deserve the credit. You found us.
You took every piece of advice, wether it was on the flooring or paint the colours we applied throughout Lastly the beautiful newly transformed staircase and railing.
Our perfect package complete!
You've always made us feel like the pro's we are. From management to our painters and installers.
Bravo to you.

Simon Toronto
Simon Toronto

Helpful and professional staff and great products

I worked with the Invision Hardwood Floor on my renovation project. The staff and owner there are very helpful when it comes to product advice, coordination of delivery and returns. They also carry a good selection of products from various vendors, which allows you to choose the right products per your personal taste and budget. Highly recommended and great job Pina and Roy!

Hi Simon, thank you taking the time to assess our business values and model. I don't believe I got the chance to meet you personally but I'm thrilled that you took the time to invest with us at Invision. I am grateful for that and your future referrals.
I'm certain your floors look great.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Hardwood Flooring

I was keen on replacing my old parquet flooring (1,200 sq. feet) with hardwood and had gotten a quote from a source that had done fairly good work for me in the past.

Yet, because this is a relatively costly project, I decided to get a quote from yet another source. From the Internet I came across the firm, Invision, and walked into their showroom one Saturday morning for a quick assessment.

My experience with the partners of this firm, Dov & Roy and their employees, was an extremely pleasant one from the very start and this experience continued right until the finish.

There are many attributes that consumers look for in projects of this kind. I have therefore provided an account of my experiences below largely based on these attributes that I have put in bold.

Despite being partners, both Dov and Roy were very Professional and Knowledgeable about their business being prior installers themselves in their earlier days. They deal in well-known hardwood brands and this was an important factor for me.

Prior to meeting with Invision, I had a reasonably good idea of the type, quality and brand of the wood we wanted since we already had a quote and had researched this area. Dov, however, provided us advice suggesting a far superior grade of the same brand that was fairly close in Price to the one we were quoted by first source. What I appreciated was also the fact that there was No Pressure from the firm in making this recommendation. He was quite willing to provide us the grade we requested and I am glad that we went with his professional advice and recommendations because the end result far exceeded my expectations.

Once we agreed on proceeding with Invision, we requested Dov to try and accommodate us on the start date. He complied with our request. But this was not all. The cherry on the top was the Speed at which Invision completed the entire project of removing the old flooring and laying the new hardwood all in a mere three days! This is very important since there is a lot is disruption in a home with such projects, and returning back to normal as early as possible is a big plus. The installing crew made sure that the Clean Up was thorough and the furniture was placed back to exactly the same spots that they found them in originally.

I also entrusted Invision with painting the baseboards and doors of the various rooms worked on. Their painter did a great job and finished his assignment in just one and a half days. The painted baseboards and new white quarter rounds highlighted the beautiful new flooring.

The Quality of Invision’s Workmanship was exceptional as evidenced by the final product and this was largely because either Roy or Dov would visit each day for a few minutes for a Follow Up to ensure that the project was moving smoothly. If there were any queries or concerns expressed by me during the course of these visits, these were allayed with professional and satisfactory responses that one can always check out.

I would rate this firm with 10 out of 10 stars but don’t take my word for it. This firm seems to be winning awards in their category for several years in a row. Surely, so many customers cannot be wrong in their assessment. I am just one more satisfied customer in their tally of hundreds of wins that I believe are well deserved, judging from my own experience.

Thank you Invision.

You guys are a wonderful couple and I’m sure would be a great customer to most service companies. It’s the willingness to take advise and allow the process to follow a professional path that helps achieve the results you received. Thank you for your support while the project was going on and your excellent attitudes. Lastly- thank you for already referring us to you friends.

Tony in Maple
Tony in Maple

New Hardwood Floors

We had just purchased our new home and we were looking to replace the old strip flooring with new hardwood floors. We only had a little over two weeks to order, ship and install the new floors and refinish the stairs before we move in. Dov and Roy were extremely helpful and patient throughout the whole process to find our ideal flooring within our budget. Although we did ultimately decide to have the installation completed by another vendor, they were instrumental in securing and getting the floors in on time to meet our tight deadlines. If it weren't for a minor mishap where I had to secure the stain for the stairs elsewhere last minute, this experience would be a 10/10.

Tony- much appreciating this review and the business. It was great to be able to come through in securing you what you wished although it was a very last minute order.
Also too bad the wood manufacturer did not have stock of the stain for you and furthermore that it affected our review with you.
I am sure your elated with the floor and our service and why your chosen to post this review.
Talk soon...
Dov, Roy and The Invision team.

393939 in Vaughan
393939 in Vaughan

Main floor harwood replacement, basement floor install,three flight staircase remodel.

We redid hardwood in our living dining and family room. We installed vinyl floor in the basement. As well as a three flight staircase remodel. It was a huge job. We are so extremely happy with the way our projects turned out. The Invision team was so knowledgeable, professional, efficient and patient. They walked us through every step of the way. They made changes and suggestions when necessary without issue. We are also repeat customers. We are also repeat customers. We have used Invision in the past and look forward to future projects together. I would and do recommend Invision hardwood and Decor to anyone thinking of doing any hardwood project.

I'm looking forward to completing the final stage of the homes makeover with the last few rooms. Your warm hospitality and open door environment shines.
Only one request- less treats next time. I can't possibly leave the house with more bags of baked goods. Were not getting any younger. We appreciate your happiness most.

John in Mississauga
John in Mississauga

Installation of Laminate Flooring

This is the second time we've had the pleasure of working with Dov and his crew at Invision Hardwood & Decor.
We experienced a burst pipe in our basement ceiling last month which ruined our laminate flooring.
We were originally using another contractor for the selection and installation of new laminate flooring for the basement arranged through our insurance company.
Suffice to say, it was a nightmare dealing with this other contractor.
We then decided to re-visit Dov whom had installed our hardwood floors in the bedrooms when we first bought our home in Thornhill back in 2007.
Unlike many other contractors, Dov does not "over promise and under deliver."
He is a man of his word, and is extremely knowledgeable about hardwood flooring, laminate flooring, etc.
The price was fair; the crew is hard-working, and the laminate flooring looks great.
Our experience with Invision Hardware & Decor was first rate.
This is what it’s like when you deal with true professionals.
That is why we went back to Dov and his crew after 12 years.
And that is why we've recommended his services to friends and relatives over the years, and will continue to do so in the future.

John & Clara
Thornhill, ON

Hi guys- the time, thought and energy you've put into this review is really kind. Of course it's never fun to have a bad contractor experience. I'm sorry your experienced that.
As they say- the sun always shine again, and there we were to make the final stretch more comforting and enjoyable. I hope you guys love this floor for many years to come.
When you're ready for your stair project you know you can count back on me.

Jared in Brantford
Jared in Brantford

Only the best in flooring and stairs.

My wife and I renovated our home without a contractor and I did all the research and went to numerous hardwood flooring companies. We picked Roy and it is and has been the best decision. Roy is an honest, caring and genuine individual who has a eye for style and his pricing is very reasonable. He was always on time and answered all our questions and helped us to choose the best product for our needs. We love our stairs and floors!

Jared + Josie

Jared- I love these types of reviews. Thanks so much for acknowledging and highlighting some of our differences.
You're one of many people that see what makes us different. Doing business together is really the only way one can truly gain our full service potential.
We wish you years if enjoyment with the work we completed.

Mario in Etobicoke
Mario in Etobicoke

Quality products and expert advice.

We visited many hardwood stores in the GTA and chose Invision because of the advice and service received. Dov and Roy are exceptional, they know their products and industry and saved us considerable time and expense by helping us choose the optimal product for our home renovation. Our order was ready on time and the entire experience was seamless. I would highly recommend Invision for your hardwood renovation needs.

Mario- Grazie di tutto. Hope my Italian is correct!
We've have been fortunate to attract good people. People like you who help simplify the process, being ready for our needs and working as a team to allow us to provide this great service. Your laid back and trusting attitude allowed this to end real smooth.
Looking forward to our next round of business together.

Martha Bushell from York
Martha Bushell from York

Great products and amazing service

We’ve used Invision for two flooring projects now. In 2017 his team refinished the hardwood on our main floor + second floor and just this week his team installed new flooring in our basement.

Roy is a 10/10 to work with and his team does amazing work - extremely reliable and responsive and very helpful in supporting his clients to make the right decision. I would absolutely recommend working with Invision for all flooring needs!

Hi Marsha, thank you for acknowledging your experience with Roy and our team.
Let's hope we can continue doing more work for you and your referrals in the future. Your review helps us start another year sharing our worth with people who choose to follow through with our advise and strategies. All of us at Invision Hardwood &Decor thanks you.

More about Invision Hardwood & Decor

At Invision Hardwood & Decor we are more than your average hardwood floor retailers, we bring a unique expertise. Our spacious showroom offers a look into the possibilities of a complete room makeover. Hardwood flooring in combination with our complementary specialties which include painting, decorative trim mouldings, stairs and small scale tile projects can transform an average space into a spectacular retreat for your everyday enjoyment. A simple home imporovement completed by our qualified tradesmen can add significant value and pride to home ownership.
We call this “Interior Vision”, and it’s a complimentary service we offer exclusively to our customers.

Our vast list of hardwood floor laying & refinishing brands include; Mercier Wood flooring, Lauzon Distinctive Wood Floors,Superior Wood Flooring, Kentwood Wood and Vinyl Collections, Torlys Smart Floors [Wood,Luxury vinyl,Cork,Laminate and Leather] with Uniclick's locking systems, , Quick Step Laminate Floors, Twelve Oaks Wood, laminate and Vinyl floors,

Our painting projects are splashed with colour using Manor Hall and Pure Performance lines of paint by Pittsburgh Paints, the industries premier paint brand.

Our services include;
FLOORING- Hardwood Installation, Hardwood Refinishing, Hardwood Repairs, Custom Staining and Carpeting.

STAIRCASES- Install New Pre-Stained or Painted Stair Treads and Riser as well as Refinshing, Staining or Painting of existing Staircases.

DECORATIVE TRIM- New Basebaords, Door/Window Casings, Crown Moulding and Wall Panelling.

PAINTING & STAINING- Interior/ Exterior, Residential/Commercial, Drywall Repairs and Stucco Spray, Custom Floor Stain Matches

WALLPAPERING- Residential/Commercial

Let our "Interior Vision" work for you. Hope to hear from you soon.