Invision Hardwood & Decor

Best of 2019 winner 6 timesBest of 2019winner 6 times

Reviews for Invision Hardwood & Decor

Mario in Etobicoke
Mario in Etobicoke

Quality products and expert advice.

We visited many hardwood stores in the GTA and chose Invision because of the advice and service received. Dov and Roy are exceptional, they know their products and industry and saved us considerable time and expense by helping us choose the optimal product for our home renovation. Our order was ready on time and the entire experience was seamless. I would highly recommend Invision for your hardwood renovation needs.

Mario- Grazie di tutto. Hope my Italian is correct!
We've have been fortunate to attract good people. People like you who help simplify the process, being ready for our needs and working as a team to allow us to provide this great service. Your laid back and trusting attitude allowed this to end real smooth.
Looking forward to our next round of business together.

Martha Bushell from York
Martha Bushell from York

Great products and amazing service

We’ve used Invision for two flooring projects now. In 2017 his team refinished the hardwood on our main floor + second floor and just this week his team installed new flooring in our basement.

Roy is a 10/10 to work with and his team does amazing work - extremely reliable and responsive and very helpful in supporting his clients to make the right decision. I would absolutely recommend working with Invision for all flooring needs!

Hi Marsha, thank you for acknowledging your experience with Roy and our team.
Let's hope we can continue doing more work for you and your referrals in the future. Your review helps us start another year sharing our worth with people who choose to follow through with our advise and strategies. All of us at Invision Hardwood &Decor thanks you.

Kara
Kara

Refinishing

Roy and his team came to my rescue twice...first when I wanted a significant colour change to the existing hardwood in my newly purchased home - and again when water damage required a second trip. The team's advice saved me significant money and gave me the floors I wanted. Attentive customer service, great price, and solid advice - the Invision team is amazing.

Hi Kara, thanks so much for reuniting with us.
It's truly the easiest and best relations to have.
We appreciate you voicing yourself here. It's a tremendous help to our future which hopefully includes more work for you or your referrals.
Enjoy you home.

Walnut Flooring

As part of a major renovation, we had Invision install walnut wood flooring on the main floor of our downtown Toronto home. The specific flooring was in short supply so Dov secured product for us early on and held it until the house was ready for it. He visited the site a couple times to measure and to make sure the subfloor was suitable. His installers were very professional and accommodating. We are very happy with our experience with Invision and will certainly use them again.

Thank you guys for this acknowledgment.
I hope you guys enjoy both the walnut and vinyl floors in the basement.
It was a long yet smooth process that ended up with you have a beautiful home.
We look forward to any future referrals and hearing from you again.

ChrisW in Toronto
ChrisW in Toronto

Hardwood Flooring Purchase

I met Roy and Dov at the Home Show in early 2018 and soon went to their location to look at options for purchasing flooring for our townhouse, as we were replacing the floors on the first and second floors. They have a great store, lots of options, big space, very friendly and knowledgeable!

We had a delay in construction so went back this October to finalize our decision and Roy was very patient as we still weren't sure what colour and brand to go with and he reviewed and laid out several ideas for us. We took home several options and decided on a Superior wood product. Our floor presented several challenges (weird angles, very uneven subfloor, etc.) but they were able to provide a lot of tips and advice on what to do, and what options I had as I was doing the installation myself.

Roy had the product delivered to our place within 2 weeks, including the custom floor vents, hardwood treads for the stairs and bullnose for other stairs and landings. John was also very friendly and together we unloaded 50 boxes in no time.

I highly recommend them; great line of products, very friendly and very knowledgeable and were a great help in answering my many questions and concerns. I would definitely purchase from them again.

Once complete, I will add some pictures to showcase the great product.

Chris

Chris- as always our goal
is to treat people the way we would wish to be treated. We know it’s a tough and confusing decision and that in general people need guidance and understanding about our industry. We proven to be different and will continue to offer what smade us successful.
Thank you for acknowledging us.

Dolata in Vaughan
Dolata in Vaughan

Custom residence build

I had a positive experience with Invision from stepping in the front door. Friendly and courteous staff, Product and installation knowledge was exceptional and key in helping select our floors. At one point even suggested I check out other retailers who might carry different products. I want you to know that this speaks volumes about your company- that you listening to customers and are more concerned with their needs than getting a sale- and that’s someone who I want to give my business to! Not to mention as a walk in off the street gave competitive pricing for the same product as other retailers. Invision even contacted the manufacturer to ensure we could get our chosen floor in a timeframe that kept our schedule on track. Would highly recommend and definitely use again!!

Jess- you and Randy were another example of why we love our work. I'd like to think we're lucky but we have worked to hard to develop a business that sets forward a consistent experience. Fortunately most clients and reasonable visitors agree.

Paul Maranger from Toronto
Paul Maranger from Toronto

Hardwood flooring installation

Hardwood flooring is a commodity. Everyone has the same product. What is critical is the advice, after sales service, and the installation. Everyone at Invision is fantastic. The result is far better than expected. At my house warming party, everyone raved about the hardwood floorings and the basement vinyl wood look floors. What's best of all, you deal directly with the owners, Roy and Dov.

Very true. All of it. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and helping others to recognize we are a reliable and reputable outfit.
Folks- Mr. Paul Maranger is a respected realtor who’s standards exceed that of the average person. Bravo to you for always being an excellent customer.

Grace from Richmond Hill
Grace from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Engineered Hardwood Floor

What an amazing experience in dealing with Invision Hardwood & Decor. Right from the start, Dov was extremely helpful in taking the time to show me various options and explain in great detail about the different products they had to offer and which would ideally meet our needs. Once we narrowed it down he made the whole process smooth and seamless. I am extremely satisfied with their service, honesty and professionalism. I would highly recommend this company if you want to deal with knowledgeable people and the opportunity to visit an organized showroom with a wide beautiful selection of various flooring options.
A 5 star company in every way.

Hi Grace- its rare that people walk out of the showroom and within an hour create their google review. From that point onward i think we knew we can count on each other and you've been a gem of a client. Now that things are concluding I can safely pat myself on the back for being right about you.
I wish you all the luck and success completing the renovations and moving in. Im hoping I can get some nice photos once your all done.
Dov, Roy and the Invision Team

Gina in Toronto
Gina in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Main floor carpet replacement

We wanted to replace carpets and tiled hallway on our main floor with hardwood. Invision gave us advice on type of wood, how best to deal with some transition areas and were great at scheduling our project as quickly as possible. The install team did a great job they were prompt and worked efficiently to get things done ASAP. The floors look great and we’re really happy we selected Invision to work with.

Grace/Pierre- after we clear some small details
we were able to focus, buckle down and accomplish the tasks. I know there was always some reservations on how we would professionally transition but the outcome says it all!!!! A little subfloor sanding and hardwood planting é voila. I'm looking forward to seeing things once all back together.
Im hoping that now we have won your trust we can complete the staircase in the new year.
Talk soon.....

N Monardo in Vaughan
N Monardo in Vaughan

Great selection and service!

We used Invision Hardwood for our basement flooring. We could not be happier with the flooring we chose. We went with a beautiful vinyl by Twelve Oaks. The planks are about 8-9 inches wide and it looks amazing in our basement! People keep telling us that it looks just like hardwood! I went to several different flooring shops before going to Invision, and Invision had the best selection and price. I couldn't believe how many samples they had to choose from. Pina was an absolute pleasure to work with. She took the time to answer all of our questions. She encouraged me to take home a bunch of large samples so that I could see them in my basement and be sure of my final choice. Noone else offered me that service! The flooring was delivered when promised. I highly recommend Invision Flooring for their service, prices and selection!

Hi Nadia, what a wonderful read first thing in the morning. Thank you.
Your review will help others to recognize we exist and what we want to offer to our visitors.
You made a great choice both in product and supplier. We wish you happiness with your choice as long as you own that home.

More about Invision Hardwood & Decor

At Invision Hardwood & Decor we are more than your average hardwood floor retailers, we bring a unique expertise. Our spacious showroom offers a look into the possibilities of a complete room makeover. Hardwood flooring in combination with our complementary specialties which include painting, decorative trim mouldings, stairs and small scale tile projects can transform an average space into a spectacular retreat for your everyday enjoyment. A simple home imporovement completed by our qualified tradesmen can add significant value and pride to home ownership.
We call this “Interior Vision”, and it’s a complimentary service we offer exclusively to our customers.

Our vast list of hardwood floor laying & refinishing brands include; Mercier Wood flooring, Lauzon Distinctive Wood Floors,Superior Wood Flooring, Kentwood Wood and Vinyl Collections, Torlys Smart Floors [Wood,Luxury vinyl,Cork,Laminate and Leather] with Uniclick's locking systems, , Quick Step Laminate Floors, Twelve Oaks Wood, laminate and Vinyl floors,

Our painting projects are splashed with colour using Manor Hall and Pure Performance lines of paint by Pittsburgh Paints, the industries premier paint brand.

Our services include;
FLOORING- Hardwood Installation, Hardwood Refinishing, Hardwood Repairs, Custom Staining and Carpeting.

STAIRCASES- Install New Pre-Stained or Painted Stair Treads and Riser as well as Refinshing, Staining or Painting of existing Staircases.

DECORATIVE TRIM- New Basebaords, Door/Window Casings, Crown Moulding and Wall Panelling.

PAINTING & STAINING- Interior/ Exterior, Residential/Commercial, Drywall Repairs and Stucco Spray, Custom Floor Stain Matches

WALLPAPERING- Residential/Commercial

Let our "Interior Vision" work for you. Hope to hear from you soon.