Onsite Computer Care

Computer Repairs and Support
1700 East Rd Anmore BC V3H 5E9
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Port Moody  >  Onsite Computer Care

Review for Onsite Computer Care

1700 East Rd
Anmore
BC
V3H 5E9

About a month ago, this company name was brought to my attention by my rental house manager for consideration to replace a malfunctioned old gas furnace. The unit brand name is Amana and the price was about 40% off the new price (because this unit was a return from a previous owner due to their upgrading to a higher end unit, I was told). The guy quoted a price for me and had stuck to the limit. The timing for the installation was given to me and they came the same day as promised.
I haven't heard any complaint from my tenant and I assumed that the unit is working properly.