General Contractors

416-298-8817
1120 Tapscott Rd
Scarborough
M1X 1E8

totally destroyed my ceramic tiles in the entrance way and they could care less. They got their money from Home Depot. Worst job I have ever seen. They did not have a clue what they were doing.

Run, don't walk away from these guys - worst experience of my life

Allison B - Beaches
Allison B - Beaches

window and door installation

I ordered my window and door through home depot and unfortunately for me, Omega is the company they use for installations. I have been waiting to get my window and door installed for four days now. On the scheduled installation day, the guys' truck broke down, but then he managed to be at another job later that day. He promised to show up on Saturday, then when I called the company they had no idea where he was. He then promised to come on Friday and again no show, no call. DO NOT hire this company, the service is terrible and they haven't even installed the product yet. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone

I ordered my door in September 2007. It's now January and I still have no door. They took months to get back to me about when they would install it, finally they agree to come in November and without checking the door itself which I ordered from Home Depot, they open the box on site and tell me the door is damaged. A new door was odered and came in the first week of December. It's a month later and they haven't come to install my door. The Home depot from regional manager to head office has had to harass them on my behalf to even get a date, and finally Home Depot gave up on its own contractors. I have asked for a refund and they have given it to me, finally. DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY. UNFORTUNATELY , they're the home depot's installer BUT they are terrible. I say buy from home depot but get someone else to do your work, OMEGA has terrible customer service and unskilled employees. Don't use them.

Rob from East York
Rob from East York

9.8/10

Window and Door Installation

416-298-8817
1120 Tapscott Rd
Scarborough
M1X 1E8

I've had two different jobs done by this company, both of which were arranged through Home Depot's installation department. The first job was a window installation, and overall the job was quickly and professionally done. However what really stood out to me was how they handled some problems that arose. Turns out two windows had been measured/ordered the wrong size (this was done by Home Depot, so not Omega's fault). In the first case, they installed a temporary storm window left over from an earlier job that day, so we still had a window while we were waiting for the new one to arrive. For the other, which was only slightly out, they hand-chiselled the frame to fit - and this was bathroom window mounted high above a tub - not an easy location to work). I was really impressed by the extra effort to solve the problem in a way that minimized any inconvenience to me. For the second job, installing some interior doors, the job was quick and professional. Again there were some challenges - the house is old, and the door frames highly unsquare, and even twisted in one case. Again the installer went out of his way to deal with this in the best way possible, discussing the best options to make the doors still look as square as possible (for various reasons we had chosen not to have the doors re-framed which of course would have been the best solution). In the end, everything looks great. I'd guess not the cheapest company, but experienced and professional.