Olympic Kitchens Inc

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
150 Nugget Ave Scarborough ON M1S3A7
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Olympic Kitchens Inc

mary from scarborugh
9.8/10

Very pleased, I would recommend their services to all my friends.
Dealing with the personal was a pleasure. They addressed my concerns with patience and understanding and made me feel very comfortable to state my ideas or opinions.

LN from Toronto

From the design to picking the materials and installation, the service was outstanding. The input from the staff at Olympic Kitchens was invaluable since I did not know what I wanted. True professionals especially Louie!!

Eva & Mike from Yorkville

Olympic Kitchens renovated our kitchen from scratch. Louie spent countless extra hours to make sure that I was absolutely happy and satisfied with my decisions. Any problems were dealt with immediately with no endless chasing required. They also did our built ins for our office/den. We get so many compliments on them. The quality of their workmanship is second to none and I am an extremely demanding customer. I would highly recommend Olympic Kitchens for any custom cabinetry needs you may have.

lorraine from Thornhill
9.5/10

the product is excellent, we got exactly what we were promised. and the work pre and post was very dependable and reliable. the price was average of all the quotes we had gotten, but we felt the most confidant with their service and product, and therefore, decided to pay the higher price.

Susan from Toronto-5394
9.5/10

This was a custom installation of office cabinetry into a very small space. The installation alone took a day with the installer paying close attention to detail. I am able to enjoy my office on a daily basis and have not had a single problem with the unit. I would use Olympic Kitchens again for any renovation I had planned.

Yetti from Toronto
9.8/10

Olympic Kitchens made beautiful custom cabinetry. There worked hard for us to come up with a design that we loved. They often stayed open after hours so we could go over all the design elements. We couldn't be happier with our kitchen.

Nick from Scarborough

The work & expertise is bar-none the best. The design team helped me produce a wonderful kitchen & vanity within my budget. All kitchen & vanity is done onsite. The quality staff take you through every step of the way. I would highly recommend them to all who are fortunate to need a new kitchen.

Carly - Yorkville

I had the pleasure of working with Olympic Kitchens for a corporate project which went very smoothly because of the impeccable service, beautiful craftsmanship and very reasonable time frame and prices on the cabinetry and coffee table that were beautifully custom designed. I would definately recommend Olympic Kitchens and work with them again and again.

More about Olympic Kitchens Inc

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, Cabinetry & Millwork

Olympic Kitchens is a fixture in the industry, established in 1973, we have been building beautiful custom cabinetry for satisfied clients for over 32 years. All components are designed and manufactured by skilled craftsman using state of the art equipment right here in the GTA. Call today for a free in home consultation or visit our new 3000 square foot showroom. (showroom by appointment only)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kitchens toronto, kitchen toronto, bathrooms, wall units, kitchen design

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Kitchens, bathrooms, home offices, entertainment units, built-ins. custom Kitchens, Custom Bathroom Cabinetry, Cabinetry, Millwork, Custom Cabinetry, Wall Units, Custom Wall Units, Bars, Kitchen Custom Cabinetry, Custom Millwork, Custom Design, Designer Kitchen, Quality Kitchen, Quality Craftsmanship, Family Run, Made in Canada, Made in Canada Cabinetry, Custom Quality Kitchen, Bathroom Design, Kitchen Design, Fireplace Mantles, Bedroom built-ins, Ensuite Cabinetry, Master Ensuite Cabinetry, Closets, Serverys, Butler Pantry, Kitchen Manufacturer, Custom Kitchen Manufacturer, Quality Custom Kitchen Manufacturer,
1973