Olympic Kitchens Inc

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
150 Nugget Ave Toronto ON M1S 3A7

Reviews for Olympic Kitchens Inc

Great work, great service!

Olympic Kitchens did the kitchen, living room built-ins, bathroom vanities, basement wet bar and media centre for my recent renovation. All of the work is beautiful and the service was terrific. Minor touch-ups were taken care of promptly.

Thank you for your review of your experience with us! Please enjoy all your new cabinetry and know we are always here to support you if you need anything further.

Qaid in Toronto
Qaid in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

We are thoroughly enjoying Olympic Kitchen's cabinetry for our kitchen, and our friends have complimented us on the total look.

This was a result of extensive discussions with their designer, Albert Lam. He was very creative, adding features which dealt aesthetically with those aspects of the condo layout that could not be changed. He was very attentive to our needs and responded with helpful suggestions. The result is a kitchen that is both highly functional and visually attractive.

We are also very glad that, given our health concerns, the company sourced materials in the construction of the cabinets that eliminated off-gassing. They were also very flexible in adjusting to changes in our requirements just prior to installation.

We highly recommend the company for designing and delivering a kitchen we will enjoy for many years.

Thank you for your review Qaid! We were happy to help accommodate your needs and we are thrilled you are over-joyed with the end result! Anything you need in the future please feel free to reach out to us anytime. Have a great summer in your Olympic Kitchen :)

Kitchen Reno

This review is a bit late, however I have been busy cooking in my new kitchen!
Olympic Kitchens and specifically Andrea did a fantastic job of designing our new kitchen. We have a very small kitchen. On the first meeting I knew Andrea was excellent at her job as we had a solid design. In the past 6 months since our install, we have seen that our kitchen went from a 1-person workspace to a 4-person workspace! Not bad for 10ft by 12ft! An excellent colourist, she choose a white that would go with the rest of my house and helped me to select the counter top, tile and trims. No small detail was missed.
Olympic delivered on the day that was scheduled and coordinated with the counter top company. The design and install is perfect. The cupboards are perfectly framed around my window and my side-door. The installers worked neatly and efficiently. My contractor was impressed with how they worked and the counter top base that Olympic supplied as standard.
Their After Sales Service is fantastic! Joe did a complete walk around, showing me the kitchen and suggesting inserts and what to be careful of. I was concerned about After Sales Service, as it has been my experience that you can't get people back to add or fix things once the major job has been completed. I had accidentally chipped one of the doors and they graciously repaired/replaced it! I am in the process of measuring my drawers for the custom inserts, now that I have been working in the kitchen.

Great job on the design, installation, and timelines!

Andrew and Michele. G in Scarborough
Andrew and Michele. G in Scarborough

Kitchen, Bathroom and Laundry/Mudroom Reno Project

Our experience with Olympic was one of the most pleasant experiences during our reno project which at times was very stressful. We completed a full reno including new millwork for our kitchen, 5 bathrooms and a large laundry/mud room. Albert our designer/PM at Olympic did a great job listening to our needs, making recommendations and steering us down a path which produced both practical and aesthetically pleasing cabinetry. The quality of workmanship was solid and good value for money. Any minor adjustments and/or deficiencies after installation was also dealt with in a timely manner. Overall, highly recommend Olympic for you next millwork project!

lcmulock in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
lcmulock in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Kitchen and bookcases

This company was recommended to me by a friend and I have never been disappointed.
Andrew is the best in this field. He has great vision. I will always recommend Olympic Kitchens/Andrew to anyone.

Thank you for your review! We agree Andrew is an integral part of our team. Enjoy your new cabinetry!

sgreenjones
sgreenjones
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen Renovation

After 2 designers we finally were lucky to meet Louie at Olympic. We were referred to him by friends. Louie and his team were wonderful and made the whole process so easy and enjoyable right from the start. They answered all our questions in detail and took the time to make sure we were happy with everything. Their attention to detail is amazing. Timelines were met and they were always in communication with us throughout the whole process. They were respectful of our home and were very neat, organized and tidy. I had heard horror stories of kitchen renovations, but this was the easiest and most enjoyable renovation experience. The end result was better than I had even imagined. We now have a functional, spacious and beautiful kitchen. Jones

It was a pleasure working with you! Your vision was fairly clear from the start, we just helped you pull it all together. If we could give client a start score you would get a 12 out of 10 ;)

GReis
GReis

Complete Kitchen Renovation

We hired Olympic Kitchens to design and manufacture cabinets for our kitchen renovation.....they also designed and manufactured a china cabinet for my dining room. The entire team from design to installation were very professional and a pleasure to work with. They are very thorough and they have great attention to detail. We are extremely happy with our new kitchen and we would without a doubt highly recommend Olympic Kitchens.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled you are extremely happy with our work and process. We have a culture of paying attention to every detail and ensuring we exceed our clients expectations. Should you need anything in the future in way of adjustments or other work we would be thrilled to assist you once again. Enjoy your summer!

New Kitchen

We worked with Andrea Panacci at Olympic and our experience was exceptional!! Andrea listened carefully to our needs and preferences and designed the most functional and beautiful kitchen for us. I would highly recommend Olympic!!

Appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! As you attest, when it comes to kitchens, beauty paired with function is vital to an exemplary end result. Should you need anything in the future Andrea will be happy to assist you. Enjoy your Olympic kitchen!

Cristina & Mark in
Cristina & Mark in

Kitchen reno

This is a long overdue review! We decided to go with Louie (owner) at Olympic Kitchens based on our contractor's recommendation. He had worked with Louie on other projects. From the first meeting we had with Louie, we were extremely impressed with his vision and attention to detail. He even helped us position the lighting in the kitchen to best complement the design. The installation went extremely smoothly and only took a couple of days. We had an amazing experience and we would recommend Olympic Kitchens to anybody looking to renovate their kitchen. In my opinion, they provide the best value in the GTA. Thank you Louie and the Olympic Kitchens team!!!
Cristina & Mark

Thanks Cristina and Mark for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you to create a beautiful new kitchen in your new home. I hope your Olympic Kitchen is a backdrop for many joyous and beautiful memories with your family! Should you need anything in the future don't hesitate to reach out to me. Louie Katsis, CKD

vbregman
vbregman

Complete redesign and renovation

Super work. Design. Communications. Skilled. Professional. Detailed. Pleasant and friendly. Reasonable costs. Superb finished product and overall experience. Top notch kitchen Guys.

Thank you for sharing your experience! It was an honour to assist you in updating your kitchen in your stunning home!

More about Olympic Kitchens Inc

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, Cabinetry & Millwork

Olympic Kitchens is a fixture in the industry, established in 1973, we have been building beautiful custom cabinetry for satisfied clients for over 32 years. All components are designed and manufactured by skilled craftsman using state of the art equipment right here in the GTA. Call today for a free in home consultation or visit our new 3000 square foot showroom. (showroom by appointment only)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kitchens toronto, kitchen toronto, bathrooms, wall units, kitchen design