Olympic Kitchens Inc

Reviews for Olympic Kitchens Inc

Sherry in Etobicoke
Sherry in Etobicoke

Jackpot!!

Albert advised us on many areas of the kitchen including our BIG problem area of the fireplace and coffee bar. We honestly can't say enough about Alberts visions, the way he communicated with us, and how he truly designed the PERFECT kitchen for us. He listened to us, advised us and as the project moved along, we always went with Alberts suggestions because they were good suggestions and right on the money. Albert always went above and beyond! He came to our place on several occasions to make sure measurements were correct, he called us, emailed us and all in an EXTREMELY timely manner

Thanks Sherry! You and your husband were awesome to work with! We are thrilled you are over-the-moon with your new kitchen. Albert is diligent and really cares about his clients. Should you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to reach out.

Michelle in Brampton
Michelle in Brampton

Basement renovation

I worked with Albert from Olympic kitchens on a set of designs for all areas of our home (Kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities, millwork closets, built-in shelving and fireplace mantles). Albert was quite proficient with computer designs and extremely detail-oriented. He had some great problem-solving ideas when working with difficult areas of the house and was always open to making changes when requested. The installers were very fast and professional. I found working with Olympic extremely hassle-free and if a minor problem arose they dealt with it promptly and professionally. The quality of their work is outstanding and I highly recommend them!

Thanks Michelle! Thrilled to hear you are happy with everything. It was great working with you!

Nicky in Scarborough
Nicky in Scarborough

Kudos to Olympic Kitchens

We are extremely pleased to have chosen Olympic Kitchens for our kitchen and dining room cabinetry. Working with Louie Katsis was extremely informative. He took us into their factory area to explain their state of the art machinery that results in high custom precision and is ecologically viable. Louie provided valuable guidance in our choices and worked with our contractor to ensure that all the stars aligned and our project was completed on time. We felt the price was fair and are confident their product will stand the test of time. We absolutely love our reno and when we’re able to renovate our bathroom, we would definitely work with Olympic Kitchens. We cannot recommend Olympic Kitchens highly enough. They did an outstanding job with tremendous attention to detail and were a pleasure to work with. We are very satisfied customers.

Thanks Nicky! It was a pleasure working with you to create a beautiful new home for you and your family to enjoy for many years to come. Happy to here you enjoyed the factory tour and your understanding that it takes a lot of care and attention to get to a successful end result for any renovation project. I wish you and your family Happy Holidays!

Holystarz
Holystarz

Outstanding Service and Workmanship!!

Olympic Kitchen was a standout choice for my complete kitchen redo. The task at hand seemed very daunting to me however their kitchen designer, A.Bansley was patient and incredibly talented. He provided his great expertise and ideas to give me the kitchen I had always envisioned. From the design phase up until completion, I have nothing but praise and confidence in Olympic Kitchens. Their quality of workmanship and precision with details is exactly why I would refer them to anyone thinking of a kitchen renovation. Every morning when I step into my kitchen I smile. I’m very proud of the project and receive nothing but compliments! Thank you to the entire team at Olympic Kitchens for making our entire family happy.

Hi Holystarz, Thank you for sharing your experience and your kind words with us. It was a pleasure working for you and your family. I hope you share lots of memories together for years to come. Enjoy! Andrew.

Darlene in Toronto
Darlene in Toronto

Retro-Fit Custom Dishwasher Panel

We had the pleasant experience in dealing with Olympic Kitchens 13 years ago when we built our house. They provided us with the kitchen of our dreams.

Recently our dishwasher gave out and we spoke to Joe from Olympic Kitchens about retro-fitting a new panel to match our existing. He told us that they stopped making our panel a number of years ago. However, in true Olympic fashion, Joe was willing to attempt to take this challenge on.

Well... Christmas came early!!! Not only were they able to produce a matching panel, they matched the colour seamlessly.

I can honestly say, most companies would not have taken this task on due to the scope of work on such a small project. This is only one example why Olympic is superior to all others!

Many thanks to Joe and his crew on a job well done!!!

Thanks for sharing your experience Darlene! No job is too small when it comes to our past clients. Supporting you every step of the way is what we do. I agree with you most companies would shy away from taking strides to correct concerns many many years later but we do have great respect for all our clients and yes we do love challenges :) So pleased it worked out perfectly for you. All the best!

Douglas Younger in Scarborough
Douglas Younger in Scarborough

Kitchen and Bathroom renovation

Louie Katsis and Olympic Kitchens built and installed the kitchen and bathroom cabinets at my former home in Toronto when it was gutted and renovated in 2007. They also built bookshelves and cabinets for the family room. They did such a phenomenal job and provided such excellent service that when I renovated my cottage last year I asked Olympic if they would do work in Muskoka. Despite also getting quotes from a couple of local kitchen/bathroom companies, we went with Olympic as we had confidence in the high quality of both their cabinets and their service. Louie came up to the cottage a couple of time to take measurements and prepare a design for two kitchens and two bathrooms. The job was completed on time and on budget and we couldn't be happier with the end result.

Thank you Doug! Thank you for taking the time to post this review, your continued support and being so great to work with! Working on your cottage was special to me as I know how many of your loved ones gather there to share and make great memories. Knowing our kitchens will be a backdrop for many years to come for so many special moments gives us great satisfaction and pride. Wishing you and yours an amazing Holiday Season!

Kitchen renovation

Olympic kitchens made my kitchen renovation smooth and flawless. Having 3 young children at home I thought it would be impossible. From the initial quote, to the show room visit to the kitchen installation was nothing but perfect. The staff were knowledgeable, highly skilled and helpful. Everything was on schedule, on budget and amazing. My kitchen is high quality, it’s stunning and everyone asks who did it!! I highly recommend Olympic kitchens!!

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Homestars community! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. We craft our process and cabinetry to ensure each of our clients expectations are exceeded. We hope you have the best Holiday Season with your family and friends in your new Olympic Kitchen!

Kitchen renovation

We have known and used Olympic Kitchens for over 30 years. They’re a family run business, and go the extra mile to create dream kitchens. Their quality millwork, and custom cabinetry is outstanding. We felt very confident with the staff’s knowledge and passion to please their clients. We highly recommend them to anyone who wants a quality kitchen.

Thank you for sharing your insights. After 30 years of working together we consider you part of our family! Thanks for the support!

Dream Home

Olympic did such a fantastic job on our kitchen renovation 12 years ago that we had to have them help us build our new home. This time they did everything from laundry room, rec room, bedrooms, bathrooms as well as kitchen. Everyone we dealt with were a pleasure. The design team were patient and understanding. The installation and service crews were professional. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks for trusting us once again for your dream home project! We value our relationships with our clients and strive to do the best job possible. Should you need anything down the road we are always here to support you :)

Marcia from East York
Marcia from East York

Kitchen Reno

We were looking for someone to renovate our 90's kitchen and was fortunate to have chosen Olympic Kitchens to design ours.
We had a great experience working with Andrew.He listened to our likes and dislikes and created a modern yet comfortable environment. He suggested features that we did not think of and helped us choose cabinetry to match our style. He understood the look we wanted and helped us think outside the box eg. choosing drawers instead of doors.
We love the fact that Olympic does their own manufacturing. The quality of the cabinets are amazing and the finishing impeccable. Our kitchen is very functional and was installed with precision. Olympic was always on top of everything.
Our kitchen looks amazing and we love it. We are very pleased with the results of our project and highly recommend Olympic Kitchen to anyone.

We are thrilled to here you love your new kitchen Marcia! We don't just build custom cabinetry we carefully craft an understanding of our clients and ensure the final product exceeds expectation. Thank you for sharing your experience!

More about Olympic Kitchens Inc

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, Cabinetry & Millwork

Olympic Kitchens is a fixture in the industry, established in 1973, we have been building beautiful custom cabinetry for satisfied clients for over 32 years. All components are designed and manufactured by skilled craftsman using state of the art equipment right here in the GTA. Call today for a free in home consultation or visit our new 3000 square foot showroom. (showroom by appointment only)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kitchens toronto, kitchen toronto, bathrooms, wall units, kitchen design