Olympic Kitchens Inc

Owner/Manager
Louie Katsis [Full profile]

Reviews for Olympic Kitchens Inc

vbregman

Super work. Design. Communications. Skilled. Professional. Detailed. Pleasant and friendly. Reasonable costs. Superb finished product and overall experience. Top notch kitchen Guys.

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your experience! It was an honour to assist you in updating your kitchen in your stunning home!

Kevin Westlake in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

After a thorough search to find the perfect company to renovate our dated kitchen we decided to hire Olympic Kitchens. Their entire team from the initial design stages to completion was a pleasure to work with. Our kitchen is absolutely beautiful and we are extremely happy that we hired Olympic Kitchens for our kitchen remodel. Thank you Louie and the entire Olympic Kitchen team for your incredible attention to detail, professionalism and for building our dream kitchen. Keep up the amazing work.

Kevin Westlake

Tony F.

Exceptional work! Superb workmanship and creative design. Installation was perfectly organized and timely with no quality issues. The whole experience was delightful. I would gladly recommend Olympic Kitchens to my family and friends.

Job Price

Thank you Tony! It was great working with you and your wife in creating a stunning new kitchen for you to enjoy! Anything you need in the future we are here to support you.

edwin h.

Andrew Bansley was my kitchen designer who came up with all the right solutions in creating this kitchen to fit all our needs. Olympic Kitchens made sure that everything was done to my satisfaction at the end where finishing touches were very important to us. I would recommend this Company without hesitation. Edwin H. Realtor

Hi Edwin,
Welcome to the Olympic Kitchens family! It was a pleasure working together to create such a lovely transformation. I am glad you are happy and enjoying your new space. Thank you for your trust and collaboration on this project!
Thanks Andrew

Warren in Markham

This review has been long over due. I wanted to thank Olympic Kitchens Inc. for designing my kitchen (7 years ago) and bathrooms (2 years ago). We are glad that Olympic Kitchen helped with our kitchen and bathroom designs. I like to thank the staff (Louie Katsis, Ilias Katsis, Patricia Katsis and Andrea Panacci). The craftsmanship of the cabinetry is outstanding and still looks amazing today. I would definitely recommend and hire Olympic Kitchen again.

Job Price

Thank you Warren! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Homestars users. As always we stand behind our product and our clients, if you should need anything at all give us a call.

CG in midtown

A thorough renovation of our 95-year-old home was planned with our contractor, Mike Tafts of G. Pederson. Mike recommended Louie Katsis from Olympic Kitchens for our kitchen design. The overhaul of our very small kitchen was central to our renovation. Louie guided us through the entire process, was attentive to our needs and wishes, offered helpful design tips, and worked closely with us to create our dream kitchen. Louie designed a unique work of art for our kitchen island, which has become the showcase of our home renovation. Thanks to Louie’s skill and artistry, our dream kitchen has become a reality. The transformation has been remarkable. We would recommend Louie Katsis from Olympic Kitchens without reservation. Louie is a designer/artist who understands kitchen construction for functionality and beauty.

Job Price

Yes what a dramatic change we achieved here! This process was really exciting for me as from the very first visit to your home I saw the potential your space had. It just needed a little push in the right direction ;) I am pleased to know your new kitchen will be a source of joy for you, and your family/friends, for many years to come! Welcome to the Olympic Kitchens family :)
Louie

Kelli H.

How fortunate am I that when renovating our home, my contractor suggested Louie from Olympic Kitchens. Right from the get-go, Louie was approachable, attentive, knowledgeable and highly skilled at his work. He arrived at my home at precisely the minute he said he would (that was consistent throughout my experience with him) and after listening to my ideas and learning my budget, he provided me with some exciting options. I realized very quickly that I was getting much more than a kitchen designer; I was lucking into my very own “Designer Guy”. We arranged a time to meet at the showroom and I was blown away by the options and possibilities. Louie was a tremendous support to me as I made my way through the myriad of choices. Throughout the reno, I had a ton of questions which Louie received with patience, kindness and a great sense of humour. No question was too small or too uncomfortable for me to ask him. Louie communicated with my contractor throughout the entire process and I knew I had made the right decision. The turnaround time from our first meeting to the final install was right on target and executed without an issue. Upon installation, Louie returned to do a “quality control” check and ensure that everything was just right. I reflected that I wish I had included one more drawer in the design… “No problem. We can do that for you.” Wow, Louie…you’re the BEST. Louie's attention to detail is extremely evident as I sit in my finished kitchen, admiring each of the elements that was incorporated into the design to make this a kitchen truly created for us and our home. My kids and I finally have a kitchen that is beautiful, functional and a source of pride. Thank you, Louie for making this huge, daunting task less overwhelming and a heck of a lot of fun.

Job Price

Thank you Kelli for sharing your experience! It was a pleasure helping you create a kitchen you will love and take pride in for many years to come. It was fun for me also, the before and after was remarkable. Credit also goes to your fabulous contractor Pat White who is not only a great craftsman but very reliable and accommodating. Especially on that last minute wall removal decision we made ;) Which by the way was awesome!!
Kelli please know that your awesome experience doesn't stop now that the project is completed. We stand behind you going forward. Anything you need feel free to reach out to me!
Louie

cmangas in Thornhill
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Olympic Kitchens is outstanding in every way possible, from their amazing customer service, to incredible design and dedication to making sure no detail is left out. We could not be any happier with our new kitchen. Louie and the team at Olympic went over and beyond our expectations, we were able throughout the whole process to trust that our kitchen was not only going to be that of amazing quality, it was going to meet all of our needs and the overall design and transitional style we were going for. No detail was left untouched, from custom drawer and cabinet organizers to custom glass doors, built in cabinet lighting and much more we were not only given the kitchen of our dreams but one that truly suits our growing family. The Olympic installation team was fantastic, they proceeded with care and were amazing at making sure everything was perfect. Working with a company when doing a big renovation that you can not only trust but that you know cares to really impress and make you happy is often not easy to find, with Olympic Kitchens you will not be disappointed, your happiness is at the top of their priority list. The kitchen is truly the heart of the home, its where families build memories and celebrate milestones, we are truly happy that Olympic Kitchens was part of creating this space for us. Without any hesitation I would highly recommend Olympic Kitchens they were amazing in all aspects and created a space for us that we are excited to enjoy.
Thank You Olympic Kitchens :) Christina & Greg

Job Price

Welcome to the Olympic Kitchens family! Thank you Christina and Greg for compliments! It was a pleasure working with you both (and your dad Bob:) to transform your kitchen into a space of inspiration! I know you will be creating many fond memories with your growing family in your new Olympic kitchen!

Christina in Toronto

We engaged Olympic Kitchens because it was important for us to have a quality custom kitchen design...there is a difference. Today’s kitchen has become the most beloved space in the home. Louie worked to create a warm and inviting aesthetic.
The end result – a beautifully crafted kitchen, modern, refined and perfect for our lifestyle and functional needs.

Louie has an attractive and true vision of space. He’s precise, knowledgeable and understands responsibility. Throughout the design process, Louie always arrived with a solution in hand. He was extremely diligent about making certain everything was in place.

Being in the building/development industry for over 10 years, I found the standard of craftsmanship and the meticulous attention to detail during the installation process highly commendable.

Olympic Kitchens we would like to say thank you. We are grateful for the attention you gave to us. You did a masterful job.

Christina and Ted

Job Price

Thank you Christina and Ted for trusting us to create a beautiful new space so you can in turn create fond memories with your family and friends for years to come! It was a pleasure working with you on this project. You transformed a dated home into a modern marvel! Should you need anything in the future we stand behind everything we do today and well into the future.

Michelle

This review is long overdue. Olympic did my kitchen renovation almost 2 years ago. I had just purchased an 100+ year old Toronto home and was in the process working with my general contractor to re-do the entire main floor. Due to the awkward shape of the kitchen I was unsure of the best layout. the designer Andrea helped me figure out a nice functional design that made the best use of a limited space. Having lived with the kitchen with my family of 4 for the past two years, I can say we have been very happy with it. The quality of the cabinets and finishes are high, and stand up to the wear and tear of normal family life. Andrea was meticulous about making sure that we were 100%certain about the model of all our new appliances to make certain they would fit with the cabinets. The parts of the renovation process that I found difficult was some of the misunderstanding in commununication with the contractor on who was responsible for installing a couple of floating shelves.

Job Price

Thank you Michelle for taking the time to write about your experience with Olympic. We certainly appreciate it, no review is ever to late! I am very glad to hear you are still enjoying your new kitchen as it is always lovely to hear from past clients. Your project was a real transformation from start to finish and definitely one for the books. I know how important it was to you to achieve both functionality and style when it came to your new space and I believe that combination came together beautifully in the end. I hope you enjoy your kitchen for many more years to come and please do not hesitate to contact us in the future should you need! All the best, Andrea

More about Olympic Kitchens Inc

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, Cabinetry & Millwork

Olympic Kitchens is a fixture in the industry, established in 1973, we have been building beautiful custom cabinetry for satisfied clients for over 32 years. All components are designed and manufactured by skilled craftsman using state of the art equipment right here in the GTA. Call today for a free in home consultation or visit our new 3000 square foot showroom. (showroom by appointment only)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kitchens toronto, kitchen toronto, bathrooms, wall units, kitchen design