Olympic Kitchens Inc

150 Nugget Ave Toronto ON M1S 3A7

Reviews for Olympic Kitchens Inc

lcmulock in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

This company was recommended to me by a friend and I have never been disappointed.
Andrew is the best in this field. He has great vision. I will always recommend Olympic Kitchens/Andrew to anyone.

Thank you for your review! We agree Andrew is an integral part of our team. Enjoy your new cabinetry!

sgreenjones
2 reviews Pickering, ON

After 2 designers we finally were lucky to meet Louie at Olympic. We were referred to him by friends. Louie and his team were wonderful and made the whole process so easy and enjoyable right from the start. They answered all our questions in detail and took the time to make sure we were happy with everything. Their attention to detail is amazing. Timelines were met and they were always in communication with us throughout the whole process. They were respectful of our home and were very neat, organized and tidy. I had heard horror stories of kitchen renovations, but this was the easiest and most enjoyable renovation experience. The end result was better than I had even imagined. We now have a functional, spacious and beautiful kitchen. Jones

It was a pleasure working with you! Your vision was fairly clear from the start, we just helped you pull it all together. If we could give client a start score you would get a 12 out of 10 ;)

GReis in

We hired Olympic Kitchens to design and manufacture cabinets for our kitchen renovation.....they also designed and manufactured a china cabinet for my dining room. The entire team from design to installation were very professional and a pleasure to work with. They are very thorough and they have great attention to detail. We are extremely happy with our new kitchen and we would without a doubt highly recommend Olympic Kitchens.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled you are extremely happy with our work and process. We have a culture of paying attention to every detail and ensuring we exceed our clients expectations. Should you need anything in the future in way of adjustments or other work we would be thrilled to assist you once again. Enjoy your summer!

We worked with Andrea Panacci at Olympic and our experience was exceptional!! Andrea listened carefully to our needs and preferences and designed the most functional and beautiful kitchen for us. I would highly recommend Olympic!!

Appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! As you attest, when it comes to kitchens, beauty paired with function is vital to an exemplary end result. Should you need anything in the future Andrea will be happy to assist you. Enjoy your Olympic kitchen!

Cristina & Mark in

This is a long overdue review! We decided to go with Louie (owner) at Olympic Kitchens based on our contractor's recommendation. He had worked with Louie on other projects. From the first meeting we had with Louie, we were extremely impressed with his vision and attention to detail. He even helped us position the lighting in the kitchen to best complement the design. The installation went extremely smoothly and only took a couple of days. We had an amazing experience and we would recommend Olympic Kitchens to anybody looking to renovate their kitchen. In my opinion, they provide the best value in the GTA. Thank you Louie and the Olympic Kitchens team!!!
Cristina & Mark

Thanks Cristina and Mark for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you to create a beautiful new kitchen in your new home. I hope your Olympic Kitchen is a backdrop for many joyous and beautiful memories with your family! Should you need anything in the future don't hesitate to reach out to me. Louie Katsis, CKD

vbregman

Super work. Design. Communications. Skilled. Professional. Detailed. Pleasant and friendly. Reasonable costs. Superb finished product and overall experience. Top notch kitchen Guys.

Thank you for sharing your experience! It was an honour to assist you in updating your kitchen in your stunning home!

Kevin Westlake in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

After a thorough search to find the perfect company to renovate our dated kitchen we decided to hire Olympic Kitchens. Their entire team from the initial design stages to completion was a pleasure to work with. Our kitchen is absolutely beautiful and we are extremely happy that we hired Olympic Kitchens for our kitchen remodel. Thank you Louie and the entire Olympic Kitchen team for your incredible attention to detail, professionalism and for building our dream kitchen. Keep up the amazing work.

Kevin Westlake

Thanks for sharing your experience Kevin. It was a pleasure working with you to transform your kitchen inti a space you and your family will enjoy for years to come.

Tony F.

Exceptional work! Superb workmanship and creative design. Installation was perfectly organized and timely with no quality issues. The whole experience was delightful. I would gladly recommend Olympic Kitchens to my family and friends.

Thank you Tony! It was great working with you and your wife in creating a stunning new kitchen for you to enjoy! Anything you need in the future we are here to support you.

edwin h.

Andrew Bansley was my kitchen designer who came up with all the right solutions in creating this kitchen to fit all our needs. Olympic Kitchens made sure that everything was done to my satisfaction at the end where finishing touches were very important to us. I would recommend this Company without hesitation. Edwin H. Realtor

Hi Edwin,
Welcome to the Olympic Kitchens family! It was a pleasure working together to create such a lovely transformation. I am glad you are happy and enjoying your new space. Thank you for your trust and collaboration on this project!
Thanks Andrew

Warren in Markham

This review has been long over due. I wanted to thank Olympic Kitchens Inc. for designing my kitchen (7 years ago) and bathrooms (2 years ago). We are glad that Olympic Kitchen helped with our kitchen and bathroom designs. I like to thank the staff (Louie Katsis, Ilias Katsis, Patricia Katsis and Andrea Panacci). The craftsmanship of the cabinetry is outstanding and still looks amazing today. I would definitely recommend and hire Olympic Kitchen again.

Thank you Warren! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Homestars users. As always we stand behind our product and our clients, if you should need anything at all give us a call.

More about Olympic Kitchens Inc

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, Cabinetry & Millwork

Olympic Kitchens is a fixture in the industry, established in 1973, we have been building beautiful custom cabinetry for satisfied clients for over 32 years. All components are designed and manufactured by skilled craftsman using state of the art equipment right here in the GTA. Call today for a free in home consultation or visit our new 3000 square foot showroom. (showroom by appointment only)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kitchens toronto, kitchen toronto, bathrooms, wall units, kitchen design