New View cleaned my eavestroughs yesterday. They email early to book, show up promptly or call if the weather will not permit the work to be done, and they did a good job for a reasonable price. So nice to have one less thing to worry about.
Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to write this in our busy, busy worlds. See you soon.
Brian and Derek
Was nervous to engage a window cleaning service as I have 75 year old original wood windows with storms, as well as mature flowering plants. Brian was responsive and thoughtful in his approach and the service received was excellent. I will work with New View again without hesitation.
Thank you for noticing our efforts that we try so hard to maintain.
New View do a fantastic job - they've been cleaning my windows and eavestroughs for over 15 years. I would thoroughly recommend Brian and Laura and the whole team to anyone: well-priced, honest, hardworking and reliable. Most recently, Naixin, Derek and Siva worked on my place, cleaning the eavestroughs and windows. They can get to the most awkward spots and wrangle all the various kinds of windows and storms at my house, and always make the windows sparkle. They also did a screen repair on-the-spot for me! Perfect!
Thank you so much for the kind words. We try hard to have our clients appreciate us and it seems to be working. And we enjoy working with you and your bubbly personality.
Brian and his crew from New View Window Cleaning have been coming to our house for over 15 years, at least three times a year, sometime more, for Windows and eavestroughs. It is a very professional company, and a very dedicated crew.
An amazing company. Thank you to all of you,
Have a wonderful day,
I’ve been using New View for over 20yrs. now and Brian comes thru with consistent excellent work and diagnosis and assistance with any problems if they occur. His staff are courteous, professional and dedicated. A real gem of a company.
Thank you so much for the kind words. We do strive to make you happy and a long term customer; it seems to be working. Have a great summer.
I wanted to share how wonderful Brian and his crew are. They are professional and thorough. I found one of the screens slightly pulled out of the screen trim and Brian without hesitation came back promptly and fixed it. It was an easy fix and not a huge deal but he made the time and took care of it. The customer service and promptness to fix a detail is what prompted me to take the time to write this review. I trust Brian with my house, that I gave him permission to go in when we were not home. I also had a deadline when i needed the windows clean and despite the busy schedule, they fit me in! He takes his window business very seriously and wants ensures quality and that his customers are happy. I will continue to use his company and refer others. Its one thing to do windows well, its another to come back and make sure everything is right. Thanks again!
Thank you Nora. We are in the business for the long haul so we continue to strive to make all of our clients happy.
I’ve used this company twice now and both times the work has been excellent. No question of that. This time Patrick and a colleague did a great job of cleaning my windows. I was very happy with the end result.
Here’s the problem. The window cleaning itself is first rate. It’s setting up the appointment for the cleaning where I ran into ongoing problems. Here a run down:
- I called New View Window Cleaning to set up an appointment. I was told that they couldn’t schedule an appointment at the moment and that they’d call me back. They never did.
- Two or three working days later I did receive an e-mail from the company telling me that I’d sent *them* an e-mail message to a wrong address. I had no idea what they were talking about. I sent no e-mail. They must have had my e-mail address from when I used them the first time.
- So I called New View and asked about the strange message I’d received. “Oh, that was a mistake. You shouldn’t have received that.” Okay. So I asked to make an appointment for window cleaning and this time they were able to give me a date. For a day about three weeks later. Closer to the day they said that they’d contact me to narrow down the specific time.
- A few days after that my phone rings. It’s New View. I answer. “Who is this?” they asked. “Well, you called me,” I answered. They told me that they’d made some sort of mistake with a customer and they were trying to track down which customer. Weird. I gave my name. “Oh, it wasn’t you,” they said. “Never mind.”
- The day of the cleaning arrived and they hadn’t contact me with the time. So I called them. I was given a time. A few minutes later they called me to confirm my e-mail address. The same e-mail address they’d mistakenly used weeks before.
Honestly, I’ve never seen such confusion and clumsiness in something as simple as setting up an appointment. Again, the window cleaning itself is excellent. But this company put me through the ringer to get there. I'm giving New View 10 out of 10 for the quality of the cleaning. But if I could, I'd give them 1 out of 10 for their office staff.
Glad you were happy with the quality of the window cleaning. Sorry to hear of your frustration. We are in the midst of streamlining our systems. This should not happen again. Thank you for the feedback.
Great service and great staff!
I am a repeat customer over 5 plus years.
Use these guys! They are conscientious and careful.
That is all I have to say but this website wants 30 words so blah blah blah.
Thank you for the humour and the great review. We live very busy lives and for you to take the time to post the review is very much appreciated. Thank you again.
Visit us at www.newviewwindowcleaning.ca!
Services we offer:
* window cleaning
* eavestrough cleaning
* minor eavestrough repair
* simple downspout disconnection
* window washing
* gutter cleaning
* branch cutting
We offer excellent customer service, with your satisfaction in mind for the longterm!