New View Window Cleaning

Reviews for New View Window Cleaning

Darlene in Toronto
Darlene in Toronto

EAVESTROUGH CLEANING AFTER A LARGE SNOWFALL

After using two other companies and being so disappointed, we found New View.

Not only are they professional, accommodating and offer competitive pricing. They always seem to squeeze me in when I forget to book.

I booked an appointment for today and after waking up to our first large snowfall, I thought they would be cancelling. SURPRISE!!! 8:30 am there was a knock on my door and a nice man with a ladder! WOW -A+++++

Hello Darlene:

Thank you so much. We aim to please and have hard working staff ( Derek , part owner, was the nice man btw ).

Eaves and window cleaning

Brian does an outstanding job providing very competent people who perform independently and efficiently. i have always been impressed. if he suggests eaves cleaning, it may save lots of trouble because if the water doesn't flow to and out the downspouts, it will find somewhere to go, likely inside your house through the nail holes holding up the eaves.

Thank you so much for the kind words and recommendation to other homeowners about the importance of eavestrough cleaning, a small cost compared to repairs from water damage.

PeterBloor
PeterBloor

No warning given

They quoted for the job and said they could do it on June 9th - they actually turned up without warning on May 18th.
We had requested a quote from a different cleaner because of the delay.
Was not impressed with the lack of communication and will not use New View again.

Thank you for your reply. As we strive to service our customers promptly we came early as you stated that we could "just show up" unannounced before the original date. So sorry that we surprised you. We thought it would be a nice surprise. We will aim to make a courtesy call before such an occurrence in the future. Brian

digli
digli

Exterior window cleaning

The person doing the work (Derek) was, as always, very nice to work with and did a thorough job. I would highly recommend both Derek and New View Window Cleaners.

Thank you for your praises. Looking forward to helping you this fall.

Ellen M.
Ellen M.

Window washing

Excellent work, very lovely people who did the work, didn't rush away, followed instructions with a smile.
A pleasure!

Hello Ellen:
Thank you. Was a pleasure for us too. We like making such a difference!

Aisha Umar in North York
Aisha Umar in North York

Window Cleaning (Victorian Townhome)

The first thing that struck me was an email from Brian (when I asked for the quote) asking what he could do to make this exceptionally better than any other window cleaning service I'd ever had. It is exceptional service at a reasonable price. Kirklan was responsive (I asked if he could do the inside of the windows and the screens at the last minute - he gave me very fair pricing on the spot). And, he showed up the next day and did a beautiful job. Highly recommend!

Hello Aisha:

Thank you so much for your recommendation. Nowadays having positive reviews is so important. Thank you again. Brian

Leanne in Old Toronto
Leanne in Old Toronto

Window cleaning before listing our house

I called New View Window Cleaning one afternoon, and spoke with Brian, asking if they could do a rush job. I needed our windows cleaned before 11:00 a.m. the next day, as we were having photos taken before listing our house. They were able to accommodate my request & were at my house the next morning at 8:00 a.m.!! My windows were cleaned quickly & throughly until they sparkled! I will not hesitate to call New View in the future. Thank you!

Hello Leanne:

Thank you. We do like coming through in the clutch. We do our best. Glad you were thrilled

Fahad
Fahad

Window Cleaning

Excellent job! We live in a tall and narrow Victorian and it was challenging but they did it extremely well. Would recommend them to anyone and definitely will be using them again next year.

Thank you for the kind words. We aim to build relationships and am looking forward to a long one with good customers like yourself.

ontheroadsuz
ontheroadsuz

Window Cleaning

From meeting the owner Brian, who was professional, on time and provided a very fair quote at the end of the appt... to witnessing Derek, also on time, who worked efficiently but wasted no time and was very personable, I would recommend NewView in a heartbeat!

It was a fabulous experience all round.
My client came home to the shiniest glass with the highest of professionality and knowledge of working with glass which was greatly appreciated.

Thanks Brian, Derek and Tyler who helped out day 1. I will be spreading the word!

Thank you so much for the kind words. We strive for excellence. See you soon I hope.

More about New View Window Cleaning

Visit us at www.newviewwindowcleaning.ca!

Services we offer:

* window cleaning
* eavestrough cleaning
* minor eavestrough repair
* simple downspout disconnection
* window washing
* gutter cleaning
* branch cutting

We offer excellent customer service, with your satisfaction in mind for the longterm!