Mega City Roofing Inc

Akkim in Toronto
Akkim in Toronto
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Professional, Prompt and Pleasant Service

We hired Tom from Mega City Roofing to repair a few missing shingles from the roof of our home. Our first impression has been a very good one. Tom was prompt, pleasant, super nice and professional. The shingles were replaced/resealed in very little time, and we could not ask for much better service. We would definitely recommend Mega City Roofing to anyone. Thanks again Tom for the great work.

- Akkim & Sindy

Hi Akkim and Sindy.

Thank you very much for your review and support we appreciate it very much.... it was my pleasure in helping you guys out... if you ever require our services again please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks again keep well in dry Tom Geo!

Joe in Courtice
Joe in Courtice
5 reviews Courtice, ON

New roof

Tom and his team were great. Tom’s quote was competitive, and his service was great. He made me feel comfortable, and answered all of the questions that I had.

When it came to the work, his crew was professional and respectful of my home. I was surprised how clean they kept the job site, and after the work was done, you couldn't tell that they were ever here....except of course that I had a new roof, with a warranty from a reputable company.

Thanks, Tom and team for a great job.

Joe

Hi Joe.. thank you very much for your review we appreciate everyone who's had the time to write their experiences. about our services. We are truly grateful for It!!!
You have been registered for your warranty from GAF which will be mailed out within a week or so.
As it takes a great team to do great work ...proud of our team way to go everyone keep up the great work!!
Thanks again for everything Joe was our pleasure taking care of your roofing needs.
Keep well and dry for many years to come!!

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Replace Roof and Take down chimney

Hello,
Raccoons had ripped up the shingles of my roof around vents and chimney. They have been a long standing problem in my area for most of the homeowners. When Tom assessed the roof, it was noted that my chimney was also deteriorated. I did have other estimates for the roof and the chimney and decided to go with Mega City. Although it was not the lowest estimate, Tom did reduce the price. His team of 8 roofers were very professional, showed up on time and cleaned up nicely. The work looks top notch. Neighbours commented on the excellent job which has generated interest in using him as a number have also had raccoon damage! Highly recommend him and his team

Hi Linda You’re the best!!! Thank you for your review it was our pleasure in servicing your roofing needs for your home. Thanks for the referrals we do appreciate it. Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience. It means the world to us.
Please keep well and dry for many years to come!

L Sandy from Toronto
L Sandy from Toronto

Small Porch

1509981_870789449629840_4233043737656957550_n.jpg Mega City Roofing Inc
416-419-9836
1 Olpi Hills Crt
Whitby
L0B

We built a new front porch that needed roofing. My husband and I had put on the drip edge, valley’s tar paper etc, but realized we’re not up to it anymore. One call and the guys were out a couple of days later. The roof is finished and beautiful. Quick and friendly. We’re very pleased.

Hi guy's,

Thank you for your review!!!
Absolutely not a problem and happy we were able to help you out.
Glad to hear you are pleased with our services.
If ever in need us again? Please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thanks again and keep well.

Private User reviews , ON

New roof replacement

Tom and his team are amazing, highly professional, thorough and cleaned everything up after they were finished. Tom responded very quickly to my first call and was helpful and patient in answering all my questions and followup questions. I contacted 4 roofers and while Tom's quote wasn't the lowest, his was very reasonable. With the other roofers, I had to chase them down for the estimate or felt like my questions were an inconvenience. We discovered some leaking in the roof of our semi-detached house late last fall and we were worried that we'd miss the window to have the roof replaced during the busy season before winter. But Tom was so flexible and accommodating and he managed to fit us in before the real cold and rain set in. I would definitely recommend Tom and his team.

Hello there!!!
Thank you so much for your support and review.
Was our pleasure taking care of all your roofing needs.
We truly appreciate everyone's feedback on HomeStars and how Homestars has helped many consumers find all their home improvement needs without difficulty.
Thanks again we are sincerely grateful to all of you supporting us throughout the years!
Please keep well and dry for many years to come!!

Liza in Toronto
Liza in Toronto

Added roof vents

Had Tom from Mega city Roofing Inc install roof vents on our roof back in June 2017. It was difficult to find a company who would want such a small job, but Tom took the job. Although it took a bit of back and forth and rescheduling, he was able to get his guys to come and add the vents. He also provided suggestions for us to figure out potential issues with blocked soffits. Wouldn't hesitate to contact Mega City Roofing Inc for future roof repairs/installation.

Hi Liza,
Thanks for taking the time in writing a review it's much appreciated.
I am happy to have helped you with your roofing needs.
Thanks again for everything!!
Best Wishes,

Robert in Scarborough
Robert in Scarborough

New Roof Replacement

After discovering a leak during the torrential downpours this past spring, I began searching for a reputable roof contractor to replace my 17-year old shingles. If you’re like me and take most of these reviews, both the too good and outright terrible, with a healthy dose of cynicism, then you’ll find the process to be somewhat daunting. Many hours of my life were spent trying to narrow my search, get quotes and avoid listening to neighbours suggesting I use the low priced “here today, gone tomorrow” roofers they had hired to save money. Again, if like me you place greater value on quality and workmanship and believe the old adage “you get what you pay for” still holds true in some cases, you need to throw those bargain priced offers into the recycle bin where they belong. If you’re still not convinced, I can refer you to several neighbours who after less than a year have lifting or missing shingles.

I eventually narrowed my search to two companies. Both were prompt to provide quotes and both were looking at about 3-4 weeks lead-time for the job. What tipped my decision towards Mega City Roofing was that Tom (Owner) was charismatic and passionate about his work; he truly came off as someone that wanted to show why his company deserved my consideration. Without hesitation and prior to securing my business, he climbed my 28-foot ladder to the roof to patch some trouble spots for me with rubberized sealant.

Tom and his site supervisor Rome showed up on time as agreed with a large crew made up of experienced workers - some father and son and some siblings. Their professionalism was made evident early on as I watched them set up and coordinate fluidly. As promised, they protected all of the sensitive parts of the house with plywood, tarps or foam padding. The small things like taking care to protect plants as much as possible, keeping a tidy worksite for such a messy job, and maintaining ongoing communication with the customer, made it clear to me I made the right choice. After two full days of hard work, they finished with the roof and moved to a thorough cleanup and second magnetic sweep for nails.

I don’t honestly have anything negative to say about the experience, apart from the fact that I’d rather have taken a vacation to Bora Bora with the money. But seriously, I wouldn’t have even one second of hesitation in recommending Mega City Roofing. Thanks Tom, Rome and Crew for a great job!

Rob K., Brooklin, Ont.

WOW!!!!

Hello Rob,

Thank you for your support it was our pleasure taking care of your roofing needs.

Thank you so much for this stellar review!

We are absolutely grateful to everyone's positive experiences our client's are having with us.

It's a team effort all the way to the finish line...

PLEASE keep well and dry for many year's to come!!!!

Thank you Tom Geo ?

Troy from Troyville
Troy from Troyville

Top Firm

Tom has worked on my roof for several years and has become someone I'm very fond of. He was exceptionally kind to me recently and this was very much appreciated. Thank you sincerely Tom!!!

Hello Troy from Troyville!

Thank you so much for your business throughout the years.
Thank you for expressing your kind word's in this review.
The pleasure was all mine!!

As the saying goes... the smallest act of Kindness is worth more then the grandest intention!
Thanks again for everything keep well and dry for many years to come!

Winston in Markham
Winston in Markham

New Roof Replacement

While I very seldom write online reviews, I did want to share my very positive experience with Mega City who completed my roof replacement today – took day and a half to complete. What sets Mega City apart from many roofing contractors is its owner, Tom. You will find Tom to be very genuine, easy going, knowledgeable, and down-to-earth, which I appreciate. No hard sell, and provides a reasonable competitive quote to work within your parameters for what I know is quality work and material that he will stand by.

The crew he has assembled including Roman, his site supervisor (another good guy too) work great together and boy are they punctual. The guys were friendly and very thorough, professional and respectful of our and neighbouring property. To top it off, Tom personally inspects the work done upon completion on top of the roof before giving his seal of approval.

All in all, I can’t think of a better contracting experience. New roof looks awesome and because Mega City is a GAF Certified Installer, I have peace of mind that I made the absolute best decision in my roofing contractor! Thanks again, Tom and team!

Hi Winston,

You are awesome!!!
Thank you so much for your support and review!
We truly appreciate your feedback and thoughtful kind word's.
Thank you for your generous hospitality you showed we are extremely grateful for that.
Having a solid Team knowingly what it takes to do this type of work on a daily basis is the biggest part of our success.
Many years together is the key factor here... the team has moulded together as a well oiled machine sort of speaking lol.
It takes certain skills and determination to do good work!
Yes being a Certified GAF contractor provides homeowners peace of mind and to me that is Priceless.
We provide one of the best roofing systems GAF has to offer...it reassures homeowners they made the right choice for their roofing needs.

Thanks again for everything wishing you all the best.
Keep well and dry for many years to come and have a Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours!!

C.Parkes in Toronto
C.Parkes in Toronto

Roof Replacement

Just had a roof replacement done last week for my townhome + 3 others attached.
An abundance of research was done leading up to my company selection, and Mega City Roofing prevailed well beyond it's competitors on the top-notch GAF roofing system being offered and the price they were charging for it.
Tom (owner) is fantastic! Super friendly & accommodating, very knowledgeable about his product & applications, and very thorough from start to finish.
His team was swift, punctual, professional, and did a great job!
The new roof looks great & I would HIGHLY recommend Mega City Roofing to anyone looking for repair work or full roof replacement!

Hello Courtney,
A thousand thank you's for your awesome review!!
Was our pleasure in servicing you and your neighbour's.
Thank you for the hospitality you and your neighbour showed our team.
Was very kind of you guys :)
In this very competitive roofing market we have always tryed to differentiate ourselves from the rest By providing homeowners the best roofing systems for a competitive price.
Thanks again for everything please keep well and dry for many years to come!

More about Mega City Roofing Inc

Serving Toronto and some of the surrounding GTA, No west end services...Like Mississauga Brampton nothing west of Bathurst and the 401.
Mega City Roofing Inc. has attained high standards for re-roofing with many years of experience. Mega City Roofing Inc. has served top-quality products and we strive to be the experts in the business. Our experienced talent and efforts are always continual in our services. We provide information on roofing products and solutions to better our customers requirements.

Mega City Roofing Inc. specializes in re-roofing residential, industrial, and commercial roofs. Even with the best quality roofing systems, your roof is only as good as the quality of the installation. Our excellent product knowledge and highest standards of workmanship assure you of a long-lasting quality roof.

All of our skilled staff is trained in roofing methods, materials, and current Occupational Health and Safety Standards, with many years of actual hands on experience and training. Our service includes inspection, consultation and recommendation of appropriate methods, materials and estimates to resolve our customers individual requirements. We have competitive prices and written guarantee's, customer friendly service and staff. We are fully insured and licensed, our employee's are covered under the WSIB to construct a safe working environment. Call us today and get your FREE estimate inspection and remember a roof is only as good as it's installation. Mega City Roofing Inc. you can trust us for all your roofing needs.