HomeStars  >  Roofing in Whitby  >  Mega City Roofing Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Mega City Roofing Inc

Jean in West Hill

Mega City did a neighbours roof a few years ago and we were impressed with their work so this year when we decided to get a new roof, we called Tom.
They did a beautiful job and it was completed same day.
Tom and his crew are respectful and hard working. Our roof looks great.

Hi Jean
Thank you for your support and review.
We truly appreciate all the feedback given from our customers.
Happy that you are pleased with your new roofing job!

Jan in Willowdale

After a particularly bad thunderstorm with driving winds and hail, we noticed water had entered our master bathroom. A quick inspection revealed that one of our shingles was on our neighbour's rooftop. Our existing roof is 12 years old so we thought that it might be time to do a roof replacement. We called Tom Geo from Mega City Roofing. Tom inspected the roof and advised that it remained in relatively good condition and recommended a repair only. We discussed the specification for a roof replacement and it was clear that Tom would do a thorough job including installation of snow and ice shield, a drip edge and proper backing on the roof deck. We will definitely invite Mega City Roofing to quote on our eventual roof replacement as Tom Geo is clearly an honest and knowledgeable contractor.

HI Janet,

Thank you so much for your support and review.
I always say Honesty is the best policy in the contractor world.
As your roof only required a tune up and some small repairs.
When your ready for a new roof one day please don't hesitate to give us a call back.
Thanks again for everything keep well and dry.
Tom Geo :)

Trevor at Kennedy Road

Crew arrived early on the date appointed....7:30 shingles dropped off ..... and by 9am the rest of the crew arrived and started work.
Everything was communicated.

Tom is very knowledgeable and will not sell you unnecessary services. Being a Certified Installer for the shingles they use gives the warranty against manufactures defects a bit more bite.
His crew are responsible, courteous and clean up as much as possible after the job. They even covered the neighbours Florida room glass with sheets of plywood.
Prices are reasonable and would definitely recommend his services.

HI Trevor
Thank you for your support and review!!
A team with experience makes a huge difference when it comes to re-roofing and installing Certified application's.
Certain methods must be applied in order for you to qualify for the Lifetime warranty!
Protecting every homeowners property to the best of our capabilities must be taken seriously.
Shingle debris can cause scratches or even break windows if not carefully protected.
Thanks again for everything please keep well and dry for many years to come!!!

Ben in Richmond hill
14 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

After buying a new house we discovered that the shingles were in terrible shape (the previous owners hired very poor contractors to do it). Mega City replaced my entire roof (on a ~2500 sqft house) in a single day. They were on time, friendly, communicative, and as far as I can tell, the work was done well. The thing that impressed me most was that they showed me exactly what was wrong with the old shingles (nails were placed incorrectly), and showed the correct way, and how it makes a difference.

The only negative I have to say is that the garden beds around the house were not well taken care. One lavender bush was crushed, and when they were tearing out the old shingles some of them landed in our newly planted vegetable garden. I understand now that it's difficult to be absolutely perfect in this regard, but a heads up would've been appreciated so I could've taken extra precautions myself.

Despite that, I would fully recommend Mega City.

Hi Ben,
Thank you for your support and review!!!
We appreciate your feedback and concerns.
Protecting homeowners property is our main priority but the odd time plant's and garden's can get damaged, especially when they are along the perimeter of falling debris above... Our biggest challenge and more concerns are windows, doors , air conditioning units things that are breakable!
Thanks again for your recommendations!
Keep well and dry for many years to come!!!

Hired Mega City Roofing to replace my old cedar shake shingles with asphalt shingles. You could not ask for a better crew. Tom and his team were professional, courteous, safety conscious and very hard working. I am very pleased with the results and Tom made sure that everything was done to my expectations. He was always available to answer my questions. Would highly recommend the company.

HI Guy's,

Thank you so much for your support and review!
We always do our best in protecting homeowners property and making a safe working environment for all.
It was a pleasure working for you both.
Thank you again for everything please keep well and dry for many years to come!
Tom Geo ?

Anne in Toronto

I was quite impressed by Tom and his crew at Mega City roofing. They arrived quickly, knowing that I was worried about water leakage from my roof. This gave me peace of mind during the recent heavy rain storms. Tom used only top of the line GAF materials, which have extensive warranties. The hard working professional crew left the surroundings in an impeccable state. The result is a beautiful roof, admired by all of my neighbours. I highly recommend Mega City roofing to everyone.

Job Price

Hello Anne, Thank you for your support and review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with us.
It takes Teamwork to make the Dream work lol.
Thanks again for everything keep well and dry for many years to come!!

Grace in North York

To: Tom, Roman and every other member of your team, thank you for all of the hard work. Your team was exceptional on all fronts - you all were efficient, knowledgeable, dedicated, productive, and actually worked as a team. Your commitment to our roof has paid off, as we are already benefiting from the quality of your work. I think that it is also important to note that a family with a small child, like our own, can truly appreciate the polite, considerate and extremely professional ways you worked around us. Some of you wouldn't even stop for the coffee I gladly offered! Thank you all again for the great job, and we wish you the best in any future endeavours.
- Grace & Ali

Hi Grace & Ali,
Thank you for your support and review!!
I am very proud of my guys they all work hard on a daily basis but make the work look easy. Teamwork is the foundation of any company....without it we wouldn't be as successful.
I appreciate your hospitality given to my team that was very kind of you. Site supervision is definitely an important factor when it comes to the safety of our customers homes and the residence that dwell inside when work is being performed.
Thanks again for everything please keep well and dry for many years to come :)

Linda in Scarborough

We just wanted to thank Tom and his team for a top notch job! From beginning to end everything was handled in the most professional and courteous way. Even before the weather was suitable to actually start the roof, Tom made a prompt house call to do a repair when we could hear a very audible leak over one of the bedrooms.....most reassuring and impressive! We are extremely pleased with the quality of the products, the guarantee and the overall appearance of our new roof. We would highly recommend this company!

Hi Linda,
Thank you so very much it was a pleasure working with you too.
We are truly grateful to everyone who's written reviews on Homestars.com.

Megan in Toronto

Tom and his crew are amazing. Tom came to our home on a Wednesday and our roof was in terrible condition, he came within the same week on Saturday to fix do a new installation. He and his crew showed up right on time at 8am, and even dropped off materials the day before. They did a new installation, and patched up some work at the back of the house that he had done a few years before at no extra cost. I can't recommend this company enough. Tom is very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. If any of my neighbors ask who I got my roof done with I'll tell them about this company. Thank you so much Tom for squeezing us in and being so great!

Hi Megan
Thank you for your support and review!
Referrals are always welcome.
We appreciate all the feedback from our clients.
Keep well and dry for many years to come!
Tom

Melanie in San Francisco
2 reviews Pickering, ON

I am very pleased with the work done by Mega City Roofing. I bought a 1960's bungalow in disrepair last fall. During the course of renovations, my (now fired) general contractor cut a hole in the roof to improperly install bathroom ventilation. It leaked several times, despite it being "fixed".
It leaked for the 3rd time very badly and I called Mega City Roofing.
Tom was quick to respond and was both pleasant and professional. His crew did a fantastic job removing a redundant stack, fixing the leak, and re-shingling my roof. They had the job done quickly, left the site immaculate and the roof looks wonderful. Thanks guys!

Job Price

Hi Melanie Thank you for your support and review.
Pleasure working with you and happy all the rest of your renovations went well.
Tom Geo :)

More about Mega City Roofing Inc

Serving Toronto and the surrounding GTA, Mega City Roofing Inc. has attained high standards for re-roofing with many years of experience. Mega City Roofing Inc. has served top-quality products and we strive to be the experts in the business. Our experienced talent and efforts are always continual in our services. We provide information on roofing products and solutions to better our customers requirements.

Mega City Roofing Inc. specializes in re-roofing residential, industrial, and commercial roofs. Even with the best quality roofing systems, your roof is only as good as the quality of the installation. Our excellent product knowledge and highest standards of workmanship assure you of a long-lasting quality roof.

All of our skilled staff is trained in roofing methods, materials, and current Occupational Health and Safety Standards, with many years of actual hands on experience and training. Our service includes inspection, consultation and recommendation of appropriate methods, materials and estimates to resolve our customers individual requirements. We have competitive prices and written guarantee's, customer friendly service and staff. We are fully insured and licensed, our employee's are covered under the WSIB to construct a safe working environment. Call us today and get your FREE estimate inspection and remember a roof is only as good as it's installation. Mega City Roofing Inc. you can trust us for all your roofing needs.