Gutters & Eavestroughs
1 Olpi Hills Crt Whitby ON L0B
Gutters & Eavestroughs

Best of 2021 winner 9 timesBest of 2021winner 9 times

Reviews for Mega City Roofing Inc

We had our roof replaced 2016 and five years later we had a minor leak coming from the bathroom exhaust fan. Tom came by within four hours of our call and caulked the leak - no charge. We would highly recommend this company. A wonderful experience!

Thank you for trusting Mega City Roofing with your roofing needs. Our clients deserve great service and a peace of mind. We are extremely happy to hear of your positive experience with us. We are here to serve you the best of our ability.

Keep well & be safe

Tom Geo

CC
CC
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Knowledgeable and friendly contractor

Tom at Mega City Roofing was very knowledgeable about the GAF roofing system and answered all our questions. He happily accommodated us when we couldn’t decide on which shingle would best go with our brick, to the point of dropping by on 2 separate occasions with additional roof samples. When it came time for installation, Tom’s crew were very courteous and respectful. They arrived on time and completed the project on time. We are very happy with the work performed and now have a beautiful new roof!

Hello!!
Thank you for your trust and support we greatly appreciate your business and review!!
A roof system is so much more than shingles.
When you install any GAF Lifetime Shingle and at least 3 qualifying GAF accessories, you'll automatically get a Lifetime limited warranty on your shingles and all qualifying GAF accessories. A transferable warranty to the next homeowner as it adds value to your home. It's peace of mind for many many years to come. Our staff has been with us for many years, they're professional installers on laying out a proper roof system which is the key for the longevity of your roof.
Thanks again for everything it was a pleasure working with you!!
Keep well, stay safe and dry!! Tom Geo :)

Angela in Ajax
Angela in Ajax
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Missing Shingles and Roof Replacement

Tom at Mega City Roofing and his team are amazing!

We bought a brand-new house from Medallion in Ajax, and the builder gave us a crappy roof.
The roof was only 3-4 years old and it started to lose shingles in the windstorm.

We called Tom at Mega Roofing because of his impeccable review and we were very pleased with his response time and service.

After calling Tom for patching missing shingles a couple times in the last few years, and spending thousands of dollars on fixing the crappy builder roof, we decided to replace the roof with a GAF roof that comes with a great warranty for piece of mind.

Thank you Angela for taking the time to express your satisfied experience with Mega City Roofing.

Our purpose at MCR is to leave our customers with a great roof installation and a peace of mind.

Keep well & stay safe
Tom Geo

Kristy in Toronto
Kristy in Toronto

Roof Replacement

We got our roof replaced earlier this year, and chose Mega City after reading some great reviews. We are very happy with our choice! Tom came out and gave us a quote for the job promptly. There was no pressure involved. When we told him we would like to schedule in the roof replacement, he dropped off shingle samples so that we could decide on the colour. He and his large team completed our roof in less than a day, and they did a fantastic job.

Two months later, I noticed an issue with the roof leaking from behind the gutter. I called Tom, and he sent one of his team members out that day to check things out. The issue was nothing to do with the roof, but that a stick had clogged up our downpipe, making the gutter overflow. His team member fixed the issue, and we have had no problems since.

Overall very happy with the quality of work, responsiveness, and professionalism.

Hi Kristy
Thank you so much for your support and review!!!
We greatly appreciate your feedback, this means the world to us.
As owner of the company for the past 22 year's, we've always strived in providing good customer service. We are pleased to hear we've met your standards!
Thanks again for everything please keep well and stay safe!!
Tom Geo :)

KOS in Toronto
KOS in Toronto

Recaulking after 13 years

Mega City roofing did a great job or reroofing my house in 2008. The ten year guaranty covered recaulking around a difficult chimney and dormer, but I had a water leak again 13 years later. Tom of Megacity promised to come the following morning after the hard rain and recaulked the chimney and a sunporch roof that I had had installed after the 2008 roofing job. My oral testimony is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glAVMvPv_7E

Hello Ken,
Sorry for the delay it's been pretty hectic schedules lately.
We greatly appreciate your continued support after 13 years ago. Yes keeping a safe dry roof a tune up sometimes is required from time to time.
Appreciate your review and YouTube video testimony is absolutely fantastic.
We look forward in serving you again but hopefully not to soon lol...within the next ten years or so.
Keep well and stay dry!

Zen
Zen
9 reviews Pickering, ON

Replacing 20yo Shingles

Tom and his crew did a FANTASTIC job. When reaching out for a quote, Tom was punctual and flexible. Will also have to add that he has a pleasant disposition, that my gut feeling was to go with him. His pricing was also comparable to others.

Considering the demand for construction/reno/repairs is high, I did expect the roofing to be done within 5 weeks. Literally, it was done 12 days from signing the contract!! Speedy service!!

From the start of the job, they team were on time, respected my property, and cleaned up so well at the end that you would not have thought that any roofing work was done; which by the way took about 4hrs to complete.

I’m loving the look of the new shingles too!!

Top notch service, and I’ve already recommended this company to others ;)

Hi Zenzie
Thank you so much for this wonderful review.
We're Grateful for your support and trust.
Our team has been together for year's now and everyone knows their part and make it look easy.
We do appreciate the referrals as well.
Thanks again for everything please stay safe and keep well.

Tom Geo 😊

Private User reviews Uxbridge, ON

Complete Roof Replacement

When it was time to hire a contractor to replace our roof we reached out to HomeStars. Mega City Roofing Inc reviews were most impressive and consistent. Tom and team just completed our project and we can attest to the fact that earlier reviews were spot on.
The descriptors that we would use to describe Tom and team are: responsive, professional, knowledgeable, trustworthy, and caring. Tom is very personable, listens well, takes time to educate, goes the extra mile, and follows through.
It isn’t surprising that members of Tom’s team have been with him for several years. Tom builds his customer base in much the same way.
Tom and team, well done. Excellent work. We are very pleased. Thank you.

Hi Guy's, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Thank you for the kind words, and also for your honesty. We want to make every customer's experience great by providing the best service and knowledge we know how.
At the end of the day it's all about making people happy with their purchase.
Thanks again for everything please stay safe, keep well and dry for many years to come!! 🙂

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

New Roof

Lots of neighbours giving me compliments on how good my new roof looks. Tom and the crew did an amazing job including being punctual, clean and courteous to my neighbours. Tom always got back to me quickly if I had a question and in general operated with a lot of integrity. I will have no problem recommending Mega City to friends and family.

Hi Paul
Thank you for your trust and support. Your hospitality was very much appreciated by the crew....thanks for doing that!!
Glad to hear about the neighbors complementing your new roof. The GAF Timberline HDZ shingles do give off a distinctive look for sure.
Thanks again for everything it was a pleasure working with you.
Happy Long weekend stay safe and be well.

Shayam in Toronto
Shayam in Toronto

The best in the business!

Tom and his team at Mega City Roofing just replaced my roof and I couldn’t be happier with the finished product. From our very first text exchange, Tom demonstrated the utmost professionalism and commitment to meeting our needs. He is very responsive and takes the time to educate his clients on roofing fundamentals. He was the only contractor to take the time to climb on top of my roof and thoroughly inspect the problem areas. Even after his visit, he was patient enough to answer my plethora of questions (before contract signing) which is further evidence of his commitment to the customer.

As Tom had promised, he was able to find a slot for my house in early spring and complete the job in a day. I was extremely impressed by how well his team worked seamlessly together. It was obvious that team members worked together for many years and really enjoy what they did do (which shows in the quality of the work). They were also very considerate of my request to exercise care around the grass (which was recently re-planted) and kind enough to bang in any loose nails on the eavestrough. They even fixed one of my downspouts without any extra charge! Since the roof was completed, we have had many neighbours and passers stop by to comment on how nice the roof looks! I think it’s safe to say our roof has become the gold standard in the neighbourhood!

Tom and team, thank you for giving my wife and I tremendous peace of mind in knowing that our home will stay protected for many, many years!

Shayam

Hello Shayam,

Wow!! Thank you so much for your inspiring detailed review.
We're extremely grateful for your support.
As for the crew they have been together for many years and they're professionalism and hard work even surprises me at times.
Installing a GAF roofing system not only provides homeowners peace of mind, it gives a distinctive look that will have your neighbors talking about it for weeks.
Thanks again for everything please keep well and stay safe!!

Pooley
Pooley
1 review Pickering, ON

Complete Professionals!!

I did my research, received 5 estimates. Mega City estimate was right in the middle. What sold me??? First, Tom was very friendly and informative. I mentioned that I had a leak in my roof and needed the job done ASAP!!! Tom was honest with me and said that they were very busy and he would do his best to fit me in in 3 - 4 weeks.
Two days later Tom called to say that because I had mentioned I had a leak, he said he had a cancellation and would be over the next day!!! Tom's crew were prompt, friendly, (especially site supervisor Dom!!) and worked like a well oiled machine. Great job guys!!!
After they left, I did a house walk around and I did not find 1 nail or scrap of shingle!!! I would highly recommend Tom, Dom, and their crew!! Thanks again.

JP

Hi JP,
Thank you so much for your support and review!!
Taking your concern of a roof leak will prioritize you in our schedule. We usually figure out a way to fit you in!!
I'm glad we were able get your job done ASAP.
Preventing any further water damage inside the home.
As well our site supervisor is pretty particular when it comes to clean up...we do our best to make sure it's spotless before we leave the site!!
Thanks again for everything please stay safe and keep well.

More about Mega City Roofing Inc

Serving Toronto and some of the surrounding GTA, No west end services...Like Mississauga Brampton nothing west of Bathurst and the 401.
Mega City Roofing Inc. has attained high standards for re-roofing with many years of experience. Mega City Roofing Inc. has served top-quality products and we strive to be the experts in the business. Our experienced talent and efforts are always continual in our services. We provide information on roofing products and solutions to better our customers requirements.

Mega City Roofing Inc. specializes in re-roofing residential, industrial, and commercial roofs. Even with the best quality roofing systems, your roof is only as good as the quality of the installation. Our excellent product knowledge and highest standards of workmanship assure you of a long-lasting quality roof.

All of our skilled staff is trained in roofing methods, materials, and current Occupational Health and Safety Standards, with many years of actual hands on experience and training. Our service includes inspection, consultation and recommendation of appropriate methods, materials and estimates to resolve our customers individual requirements. We have competitive prices and written guarantee's, customer friendly service and staff. We are fully insured and licensed, our employee's are covered under the WSIB to construct a safe working environment. Call us today and get your FREE estimate inspection and remember a roof is only as good as it's installation. Mega City Roofing Inc. you can trust us for all your roofing needs.