Mega City Roofing Inc

Reviews for Mega City Roofing Inc

Sian in Markham
Sian in Markham

Awesome job!

Tom, Roman and all the guys did a fantastic job. They are true professionals! They were so careful to cover/move things outside so there wouldn't be damage to anything. They were meticulous and cleaned everything up once they finished.

I would highly recommend Mega City Roofing to anyone. They are in high demand and trust me they are worth the wait. You won't be disappointed!

Susan
Susan

New roof at the back

Tom’s crew was great... they arrived in the morning and worked diligently all day. The work was all cleaned up nicely and all my concerns and questions were addressed. I really appreciated Tom’s expertise and guidance. He went out of his way to ensure I understood the work and any roofing issues. I highly recommend Mega City Roofing!!

Hello Susan,

Thank you for your support and review!! We are extremely grateful for all the support we've received throughout the years on Homestars!

We do our best to educate all our customers on our products and services.

Thanks again for everything keep well and dry for many years to come!! Tom Geo! :)

Niko in Scarborough
Niko in Scarborough

Roof Repair Quote

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Tom and the kind of service we received. He educated us, was honest, personable, prompt, funny and kind. I would happily recommend Tom and Mega City Roofing to anyone of my friends and family. —Niko

Hello Niko!
Thank you so much for your kind words...We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!
We count ourselves very lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the near future!
Thanks again keep well.
Tom Geo 😊

Don in Toronto
Don in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Roof shingle emergency repair and full replacement.

After a major wind storm in Pickering in early May my roof had extensive shingle damage. Tom Geo of Mega City Roofing showed up quickly to do an emergency repair and scheduled a full roof repair. Once the insurance company processed my claim, Tom and a large crew did the full shingle replacement in about 3 hours. Amazing service.

Hi Don,
Thank you for your support and review!!
Every good company wants to provide excellent customer service, but it’s not always easy to balance that with other business needs and goals .
We do our best to serve those who require Roofing services but sometimes you missed a few here and there alone the way... thanks again for everything you and Diane have been a pleasure to deal with... keep well and dry for many years to come.
Tom Geo🙏

Vinay in Toronto
Vinay in Toronto

You won't be disappointed

I hired Tom to replace the roof on my home 6 years ago. He uses high quality materials (GAF) and his team did an excellent job of installing it on a hot day. I recently had a tree fall on my roof during a heavy storm and called Tom to re-shingle one side of my garage. Even though it was a very busy period (the storm caused lots of roof damage in the area), he kept his word and was able to squeeze my job into his schedule. My roof looks brand new again. Very happy with the end result.

Hi Vinay,
Thanks so much for your review and support!
GAF. Timberline® High Definition®Shingles with Advanced Protection®Shingle Technology are the #1-selling shingles in North America. Timberline HD® Shingles will not only protect your most valuable asset but also beautify your home for years to come.
Being a Certified contractor gives homeowners a registered 50 year warranty and that to us is priceless!
Thanks again for everything keep well and dry for many years to come!!

Tom Geo
Mega City Roofing Inc

Kate in Toronto
Kate in Toronto

Emergency leak repair

I had a leak in my roof causins a lot of water to come in. I was given Tom's name from a friend and found him on homestars. From the first email on this site Tom had contacted me and was at my house less then 8 hours later. He was friendly, knowledgeable and worked really fast. Tom put me at ease and charged exactly what he quoted.

I would never use any other company for any roofing concerns base on his attitude and professionalism. I would recommend him to friends and family my experience was that great.

Hi Kate,
Thank you so much for your support and amazing Review!!
As the saying goes... customer service starts with a smile and great customer experience creates loyal customers for life!!
Thanks again for everything it was my pleasure helping you with your roofing needs!
Until next time keep well and dry Kate!

Tom Geo :)

John Verriet from Whitby
John Verriet from Whitby
1 review , ON

Roof replcement

Tom, Roman and team did a fantastic job! The entire team went above and beyond and were very professional. We especially appreciate the fact that after the job was done, they spend so much time making sure everything was cleaned up. We are so happy with our new roof, and would highly recommend Tom . Thanks again Tom !

Hi John
Thank you so much for your support and review!
We work hard to meet everyone's expectations and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

In any business your last impression is what we’re left with; it’s probably one of the most important ways your Customers/Clients will remember about you and you're services!
Thanks again John keep well and dry for many years to come!

Adam in San Francisco
Adam in San Francisco

Roof repair & full replacement

Last November 2017 my roof started to leak. I called three roofers and they all agreed that I needed a full replacement but wintertime in Ontario is not a good time to replace a roof. Tom was the only roofer who offered to get up there with nails and caulking and try to patch it up to hold over the winter.

I was prepared to live with a leaky roof for six months when I met Tom. A couple hours later Tom had patched-up the most heavily damaged area. Tom's patch job kept my family's bedroom ceilings dry all winter long.

Last week Tom and his crew fully replaced my roof on a hot sunny day in July. I was very impressed with the Mega City Roofing team. They were all very friendly, highly skilled, and they did a fantastic job replacing my roof.

I was very happy the quality of work and related costs but what really impressed me was that Tom genuinely cares about his customers. Other companies just gave a quote and left but Tom was the only one who cared enough to climb up on my roof on a frosty November morning to try to help keep my family's bedroom ceilings dry all winter long.

If you have problems with a roof you should definitely call Tom Geo at Mega City Roofing because he genuinely cares about his customers. Thanks again Tom!

Hii Adam, WOW thank you so much for your stellar review!!
We appreciate all the support from our customers and the amazing feedback we've been receiving on Homestars.
Yes it sure pays off to be genuine!
It pays with richer experiences and deeper connections, which in turn leads to stronger customer relationships and business growth.
Once again thanks for everything please keep well and dry for decades to come!!
Best regards,
Tom Geo :)

AJ in Toronto
AJ in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Roof Repair

I called Mega City Roofing looking for help on short notice due to a roof leak. Tom came to the house quickly due to the nature of my leak and was able to patch up the roof, vents and fix my rain gutter. Thanks a lot for the help.

Hi AJ
Thank you for your review it was my pleasure in helping you and your family out!!
Keep well and dry until you need further assistance thanks again!! Tom Geo ;)

Jacquelyn in Mississauga
Jacquelyn in Mississauga

Reshingling of Roof

Tom and his reliable team did everything they could to reassure us that they knew exactly what they were doing.
Our shingles blew off in numerous spots after a bad wind storm and, as innondated as Tom was with phone calls and appointments, he made sure to drop by our house for a quote and a patch to the vulnerable areas on the roof (so no more damage would be done until he was able to come and actually redo the whole roof). Unlike other companies that just tarp the area, Tom actually patched the area temporarily with shingles as to avoid any water permeation.
Once at our home to redo the whole roof, Tom and his team worked quickly, efficiently, and even paid attention to small details like not damaging neighbouring cars, windows, and people. From start to finish, they did an incredible job and I felt calm knowing that I had made a good decision in hiring Mega City Roofing.
My roof is not only one of the best ones in my neighbourhood, but looks incredible too! People have stopped me to ask who did my roof and even other roofers have commented that it is clear that we went with a proper roofer.
Recently, Tom dropped by after I asked that he check some potential rippling on our new roof. He came within a few weeks and put my mind at ease that all was okay.
My husband and I knew that the one repair you should never cheap out on is a roof - it is literally the roof over our heads!
You get what you pay for...

Hi Jacquelyn,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!!!
We are absolutely thrilled and honoured to have helped you and your growing family protect your home. Investing in a roof system can't be taken lightly today. Climates are changing we're getting severe winds and storms ....having a safe proper installed roof protection over your head is definitely worth that little extra!!
You make a great point to remind those who are in need of a qualified roofing Company/Contractor...that you can't base your desicion on price alone! Due your due diligence know the product you're looking for and do some research on it.
Our particular installs we provide the Weather Stopper Certified application with a Registered 50 year warranty from GAF!
They are North America's largest manufacturer in shingles.
A registered warranty from GAF is peace of mind all the way for me that's priceless!!
Thanks again for everything Jacquelyn the pleasure was all ours!
Keep well and dry for many years to come!
MCRINC/Tom Geo :)

More about Mega City Roofing Inc

Serving Toronto and some of the surrounding GTA, No west end services...Like Mississauga Brampton nothing west of Bathurst and the 401.
Mega City Roofing Inc. has attained high standards for re-roofing with many years of experience. Mega City Roofing Inc. has served top-quality products and we strive to be the experts in the business. Our experienced talent and efforts are always continual in our services. We provide information on roofing products and solutions to better our customers requirements.

Mega City Roofing Inc. specializes in re-roofing residential, industrial, and commercial roofs. Even with the best quality roofing systems, your roof is only as good as the quality of the installation. Our excellent product knowledge and highest standards of workmanship assure you of a long-lasting quality roof.

All of our skilled staff is trained in roofing methods, materials, and current Occupational Health and Safety Standards, with many years of actual hands on experience and training. Our service includes inspection, consultation and recommendation of appropriate methods, materials and estimates to resolve our customers individual requirements. We have competitive prices and written guarantee's, customer friendly service and staff. We are fully insured and licensed, our employee's are covered under the WSIB to construct a safe working environment. Call us today and get your FREE estimate inspection and remember a roof is only as good as it's installation. Mega City Roofing Inc. you can trust us for all your roofing needs.