Mega City Roofing Inc

Reviews for Mega City Roofing Inc

Jacquelyn in Mississauga
Jacquelyn in Mississauga

Reshingling of Roof

Tom and his reliable team did everything they could to reassure us that they knew exactly what they were doing.
Our shingles blew off in numerous spots after a bad wind storm and, as innondated as Tom was with phone calls and appointments, he made sure to drop by our house for a quote and a patch to the vulnerable areas on the roof (so no more damage would be done until he was able to come and actually redo the whole roof). Unlike other companies that just tarp the area, Tom actually patched the area temporarily with shingles as to avoid any water permeation.
Once at our home to redo the whole roof, Tom and his team worked quickly, efficiently, and even paid attention to small details like not damaging neighbouring cars, windows, and people. From start to finish, they did an incredible job and I felt calm knowing that I had made a good decision in hiring Mega City Roofing.
My roof is not only one of the best ones in my neighbourhood, but looks incredible too! People have stopped me to ask who did my roof and even other roofers have commented that it is clear that we went with a proper roofer.
Recently, Tom dropped by after I asked that he check some potential rippling on our new roof. He came within a few weeks and put my mind at ease that all was okay.
My husband and I knew that the one repair you should never cheap out on is a roof - it is literally the roof over our heads!
You get what you pay for...

Hi Jacquelyn,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!!!
We are absolutely thrilled and honoured to have helped you and your growing family protect your home. Investing in a roof system can't be taken lightly today. Climates are changing we're getting severe winds and storms ....having a safe proper installed roof protection over your head is definitely worth that little extra!!
You make a great point to remind those who are in need of a qualified roofing Company/Contractor...that you can't base your desicion on price alone! Due your due diligence know the product you're looking for and do some research on it.
Our particular installs we provide the Weather Stopper Certified application with a Registered 50 year warranty from GAF!
They are North America's largest manufacturer in shingles.
A registered warranty from GAF is peace of mind all the way for me that's priceless!!
Thanks again for everything Jacquelyn the pleasure was all ours!
Keep well and dry for many years to come!
MCRINC/Tom Geo :)

1 review Whitby, ON

Roof reshingled

We were very impressed start to finish. Great customer service and workmanship. When our roof was damaged further by one of the wind storms in our area Tom had his crew come ahead to schedule to do the job. They got this done before it rained saving us possible water damage.

Hi there ...thank you so much for your review it's greatly appreciated!!
We do our best to please everyone but sometimes you can't please them all.. but we are happy to service you and was able to take care of your Roofing needs...Please keep well and dry for many years to come Tom Geo :-)

James in Whitby
James in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Roof Repair

Great customer service and work by Tom to repair damaged roof shingles and to correct other observed legacy builder issues following the wind storm. Would recommend Mega City to others looking for repair or complete replacement.

Hi James, thank you so much for your review..... as that wind storm did bring in a overwhelming amount of repairs. Glad to have been of service to you... keep well and dry for many years to come!
Tom Geo ?

Joan G in Calgary
Joan G in Calgary
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Roof Repair

Tom was great!! He fixed my roof twice always! He was here quickly and does an honest job! I have referred him to friends! I would call him again for any roofing issues!

Hi Joan, thank you so much for your review...as it was our pleasure in servicing your roofing needs.
If you ever require us again please don't hesitate to contact me... thanks again for everything keep well and dry for many years to come Tom :-)

Flavio from Aurora
Flavio from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Shingle repair after storm

Had some shingles fly from my roof early April. Even though it was still a bit rainy, Tom got his guys here on the next day and they promptly patched everything up and cleaned up before they left. Great service and response time!

Hi Flavio,

Thank you so much for your review and support!
We are doing our best in keeping up with the demand for repairs!! WE are more of a reroofing company then repairs... but we are trying to help as many people out after that crazy wind storm we had last week... thanks again for everything much appreciated keep well and dry for many years to come Tom :-)

Marijan MacDonald from Toronto
Marijan MacDonald from Toronto
2 reviews , ON

Roof Replacement

Tom responded very quickly when we realized that our roof was leaking and needed to be replaced. Although the recent ice storm and weather caused some delays, he was able to fit us in between jobs and we had a new roof in two weeks.
The crew arrived promptly at 8 am and were gone by 2pm. They worked fast and efficiently and were pleasant to deal with. When they left the property was nice and clean. Great job guys..

I thank you for writing a review Marijan.
Yes these past couple of wind storms sure have packed a punch and caused so much damage to a lot of roofs out there.... we have been overwhelmed with calls emails and texts people trying to get ahold of us to get something patched over there roof. we have decided to tackle some patch work as well as our reroofing scheduling to help homeowners out....but our specialty is installing GAF Certified Roofing system that provide peace of mind for many many years. As the Timberline HD shingles can withstand up to 130 mile an hour winds. I'm sure glad you got them on your home. thanks again for everything keep well and dry for many years to come. Tom Geo!

Alexandra in
Alexandra in
1 review , ON

Shingle Replacement

Tom was great. He came and replaced shingles on my parent’s roof after they were damaged in a wind storm. He was pleasant and professional, very easy to deal with. The work was completed with no mess left behind. I would definitely recommend him. Thanks again Tom!

Hello Alexandra....thank you so much for your review as it was my pleasure taking care of your parents home.... the winds did a lot of damage to hundreds of other homes and roofs blow offs.... I'm very happy I got the chance to take care of your blown off shingles!!! Thanks again keep well and dry for many years to come Tom:)

1 review Oshawa, ON

Shingle Repair

We hired Tom again, this time to repair some damaged shingles due to the windstorm. The guys were prompt, professional and friendly. Tom was able to squeeze us in on a very busy day. I highly recommend the company.

Hello their!!!
Thank you very much for your support and review we appreciate all the feedback we can get.... if you require any other additional services please don't hesitate to call us again!
Keep well and dry Tom Geo!!! ?

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

Mega City Roofing

Awesome work by Tom's crew.
They replaced a large roof on our backsplit house.
Tom and his crew arrived at 8am and by 2pm their site clean-up was so thorough, you wouldn't even know they had been here.
Of 3 quotes, Tom's was the best price, and top quality materials were used.
You clearly see an obvious difference in superior materials on our roof vs. our neighbours' roofs.
Tom and his crew were all great at their job, but also very personable and easy to talk to, led by his super-friendly foreman, Roman.
The front of the roof can be seen from the street, but due to the height at the back of the house, the back of the roof can't be seen from my backyard, so Roman got one of the crew to take pictures with my camera so I could see the full roof, so that was much appreciated.
I hung around watching most of the day, and was impressed at how super-organized and efficient the crew was in coordinating the various aspects of the job.
Also, I enjoyed multiple great conversations with the guys, (mostly at the end of the work day, during site clean-up), talking about music, golf and family dogs.
With all the boards and tarps protection they placed to protect the windows and cover the ground, their clean-up was super-quick, making time for us to chat.
We couldn't be happier with Tom and the job his crew performed.
If you're looking for a roofer, pick Mega City!
Rick.
Scarborough, Ont.

An update to my review:
Two (2) days after Tom's crew was finished, we noticed one of our downspouts was disconnected from the eavestrough...presumably it came loose from all the hammering on the roof during our roof installation. (our eavestroughs were installed about 10 years ago by a different contractor). I contacted Tom, and within a day he had Roman and Blaine come out and immediately take care of it. Blaine didn't just repair the one in question, he went around and ensured all of our downspouts were still properly connected and fully functional. Awesome response like you always hope for, but don't always get from all contractors. So once again proving Tom and his crew are the best!

Hi Rick!!!
You are so AWESOME!!!
Thank you so much for your detailed review!!!
We cant express enough appreciation!
You have gone above and beyond...we are truly grateful for it as it was our pleasure in servicing your roofing needs.....we are extremely happy to hear you had a great memorable experience!
We believe in customer satisfaction because it's the glue that holds any company together!
Can't stay in business without satisfied customers!
Thanks again for everything hope you stay warm and dry for many years to come!!
Keep well Tom Geo :)

Akkim in Toronto
Akkim in Toronto
3 reviews , ON

Professional, Prompt and Pleasant Service

We hired Tom from Mega City Roofing to repair a few missing shingles from the roof of our home. Our first impression has been a very good one. Tom was prompt, pleasant, super nice and professional. The shingles were replaced/resealed in very little time, and we could not ask for much better service. We would definitely recommend Mega City Roofing to anyone. Thanks again Tom for the great work.

- Akkim & Sindy

Hi Akkim and Sindy.

Thank you very much for your review and support we appreciate it very much.... it was my pleasure in helping you guys out... if you ever require our services again please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks again keep well in dry Tom Geo!

More about Mega City Roofing Inc

Serving Toronto and some of the surrounding GTA, No west end services...Like Mississauga Brampton nothing west of Bathurst and the 401.
Mega City Roofing Inc. has attained high standards for re-roofing with many years of experience. Mega City Roofing Inc. has served top-quality products and we strive to be the experts in the business. Our experienced talent and efforts are always continual in our services. We provide information on roofing products and solutions to better our customers requirements.

Mega City Roofing Inc. specializes in re-roofing residential, industrial, and commercial roofs. Even with the best quality roofing systems, your roof is only as good as the quality of the installation. Our excellent product knowledge and highest standards of workmanship assure you of a long-lasting quality roof.

All of our skilled staff is trained in roofing methods, materials, and current Occupational Health and Safety Standards, with many years of actual hands on experience and training. Our service includes inspection, consultation and recommendation of appropriate methods, materials and estimates to resolve our customers individual requirements. We have competitive prices and written guarantee's, customer friendly service and staff. We are fully insured and licensed, our employee's are covered under the WSIB to construct a safe working environment. Call us today and get your FREE estimate inspection and remember a roof is only as good as it's installation. Mega City Roofing Inc. you can trust us for all your roofing needs.