Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Toronto ON
Floor Laying & Refinishing
Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Venky in Mississauga
Venky in Mississauga

Hardwood Flooring installation on the main, 1st floor and basement

We used Rick and his team from Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc. for the installation of hardwood on the main and 1st floors and laminate in the basement. Rick helped us through the selection process by educating my wife and I on various types of hardwood, colour, texture, size etc., and provided an accurate estimate of time & labour costs. Rick's team of installers were very professional, always on time and did an exceptional job with the installation and clean up after. They were simply amazing and the house as they say looks like a million dollars...!

Erick Landriault in Mississauga
Erick Landriault in Mississauga

Sand, Stain, and finish old flooring & install quarter-round

My wife and I purchased an older re-sale home which had over 1650 sq.ft of hardwood flooring. We contacted McLaughlin Flooring for an estimate as he was highly recommended to us. The price was very reasonable. Prior to us moving in, he had to take off all the old quarter-round, sand, stain, finish and install new quarter round on all the 1600 sq.ft. There were quite a few boards that had damage which also needed to be replaced. This was a big job and took a week. They did an excellent job and my floors look brand new. You cannot tell which boards were replaced. We told the movers we had the floors re-stained. The floor looked so good; they thought we had spent over $25,000 on brand new floors.

Rick was excellent and made sure everything was satisfactory. I would highly recommend McLaughlin Flooring for any flooring needs. I will definitely use them again if need be.

melanie in Brampton
melanie in Brampton
1 review ,

hardwood floor in entire house.

Mclaughlin flooring and associates were extremely professional, helpful and hard working. They did their job with extreme accuracy, and worked hard until the job was done. They were very helpful with explaining measurements, and how the process would take place. I would absolutelu recommend them to anybody looking to do renovations. They're great!

Renee in Mississauga
Renee in Mississauga

Main Floor Total Renovation

Fantastic Job!! Rick and his team went the extra mile to ensure I was taken care of during a VERY hectic period of renovating the entire main floor. We had a very thin window for them to complete the task and they finished with time to spare "totally impressed me". They arrived early, on time and worked late until completed.
The product installed was bamboo, cork and new baseboards, there was a minor hicup with the product (I purchased elsewhere), that was saved by Rick and his team. They helped with a number of other jobs around the house that I couldn't possibly have done without them.
I definitely would recommend Rick and his team for your flooring needs.
Thank you for doing such a great job!!

nick in Brampton
nick in Brampton

Hardwood flooring installation in living room

The crew came on time and got right to work. We had a new subfloor also installed as Rick recommended. It made a big difference, no more noises and our floor feels solid. These guys were very hands on. They knew what they were doing. Our floor looks great. Rick was upfront, courteous and no surprises.

MoneyPitJoanna
MoneyPitJoanna

Engineered wood floor installation

From the initial phone consultation with Rick to the installation itself, I was impressed with this company's friendliness and eagerness to meet my needs quickly and affordably. I had about 500 sq ft of engineered hickory floor installed and they did a beautiful, incredibly tidy job, cleaned up afterwards, and did a great job of mixing up the variation in the floorboards (hickory has a huge range of colours). I would definitely recommend!!

Andrea from Etobicoke
Andrea from Etobicoke

Hardwood Floor replacement

Rick and Max were excellent. We had extensive flood damage in our condo. It was not an easy job as the hardwood floor in the middle of the room needed to be replaced and refinished. Thanks to you both for helping us out in a sticky situation

Laura from North Toronto
Laura from North Toronto

Installation of pre-finished hardwood

This job involved removing old hardwood flooring and carpeting, installing 500 square feet of new prefinished hardwood flooring and lastly, installing baseboards and quarter-round.

Mclaughlin Flooring was recommended to us by a retailer that sells pre-finished hardwood flooring.

Mclaughlin's quote was reasonable. They started the job when they said they would and finished when they said they would.

Rick, was a pleasure to deal with. He listened to (and resolved) my concerns regarding leveling out the sub-floor prior to the installation. Rick came by after the job was finished to make sure any concerns were addressed.
We are thrilled with our new floors!!

More about Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc provides installation of hardwood, laminate and engineered flooring as well as a complete service from moving furniture, removing existing floors, screwing, baseboards....and staircases.
I personally deal one on one with the home owner...Lets do it right!! I prefer a phone call to email, give me a call and I will be happy to discuss your project.