Master Concrete & Interlocking

Reviews for Master Concrete & Interlocking

beena.qazi from Markham
beena.qazi from Markham
1 review Milton, ON

Concrete patio and sidewalks with Asphalt driveway

We hired Master Concrete to have our driveway done and also the sidewalks and backyard patio. From start to finish they were very professional and did a great job. They finished the work on time. We already recommended them to our neighbors and will definitely recommend them to other friends too.

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Job well done

I love these group of people at Master concrete. From the minute I sent an email to request an estimate till the Job is done.
Lucy truly cares about what you need and she went above and beyond to make sure I had all the information required to make the right decision, she did communicated with us before each step.
The team did a fantastic job and all my neighbors are praising the work.
They will be highly recommended by me to all my family and friends.

Gord in Toronto
Gord in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Driveway, porch and stairs and walkway

Great crew! Friendly, hard working and fast. Any small imperfections I found, they returned to make it right . They then made sure that everything was cleaned up, including the road and some dust that fell on the neighbors drive and cars.
Before & After below.
Thanks to Hercules, Lucy and the crew!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Front porch and walkway

Needed our front walkway redone. The crew at Master Concrete came quickly, gave an accurate quote, and completed the work with quality.

They added rebar and tied the new pour into the existing foundations, so I expect the new porch will outlast the house.

Thanks!

Keefer
Keefer

New driveway (exposed aggregate and stamped borders)

Master Concrete were referred to me by a work colleague. We were looking for a quality job first and foremost…price was secondary (although important). We only got quotes from 2 companies (both trusted referrals). Hercules was on time for our first meeting and it was clear that he knew what he was talking about and had the experience to back his words up. He understood the challenge we faced in having a shared driveway and the importance of making his work as seamless as possible. Both companies we got quotes from were very professional but we’re glad we went with Master Concrete and we couldn’t be happier with the job. Highly recommended!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Patio project

I am so happy about our new patio!
The team is amazing on time and work very professionally.
They respect all areas surrounding the project and clean up accordingly.
Would definetly recommend Master Concrete to anyone looking for an amazing transformation in their house!

You were a pleasure to work with.
We hope you enjoy your summer & new patio.

2021 Pool Deck
2021 Pool Deck

Pool Deck Project

I've hired Master Concrete on a number of occasions (residential concrete projects) over the past couple of decades. I've always been satisfied with the end result. Hercules and his team [Office Administrators: Lucy and Sophia, as well as Crew Members] have been reachable and respond quickly to customer concerns and potential "last minute" customer modifications.

Thank you so much for your kind review.
You were a pleasure to work with each time.
We hope you enjoy your Concrete & your summer.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Concrete patio

I first used Master Concrete approximately 10 years ago to install a concrete sidewalk along the side of my house. When I wanted to replace my backyard patio I went back to them because of quality of work and professionalism they provided previously. I definitely would recommend them to anyone looking to have a high quality concrete job done.

Mariana
Mariana
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Amazing work and even more amazing people!!

This company is amazing and so are the caring people behind it. They got the work done quickly without skipping over any details! My backyard looks incredible and the workers were so kind and happily addressed any questions. I couldn’t praise them enough for their job well done. I can’t wait to decorate the new patio and enjoy this spring during lockdown.

You were a pleasure to work with.
We hope you enjoy your concrete for years to come.

Latif
Latif

Concrete sidewalks, curbs, parking areas

I had Master Concrete install concrete sidewalks, curbs, and a parking area for my commercial unit. Absolutely phenomenal workmanship. The best in the business I will continue to encourage all my friends to hire Master concrete & Interlocking LTD for all their concrete needs.
Special shout out to Lucy & Sofia in the office, Mother-Daughter dream Team!
Also Herc & Mark the "hands on crew" Father-Son dynamic duo!
Thank you to all the other hard workers who worked on my project.
I will see you this summer for my backyard at my residence.
Can't wait!

Thank you again, you guys rock!!

You were a pleasure to work with.
We will see you again to start your project this summer.

More about Master Concrete & Interlocking

Owned and operated since 1996. Specializing in All Concrete & Interlocking.