Master Concrete & Interlocking

Reviews for Master Concrete & Interlocking

Godfrey Chang in Mississauga
Godfrey Chang in Mississauga

Backyard Concrete project

Having met Hercules of Master Concrete, regarding our backyard quote we were quite impress with his professional and artistic judgement of the job layout assignment.
We asked questions and he reasoned and explained the facts to us.
The high level service we received from him & his team was efficient
and professional, we received a job done above & beyond job satisfaction. The job was done within the specified time-frame.
We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone requiring concrete jobs because they are the best... Reliable, friendly team & excellent workmanship.

Karol in Burlington
Karol in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Stamped concrete driveway, front walk, porch, side walk, patio, retaining walls

Master Concrete did my driveway, front walk, porch, side walk backyard patio & retaining walls for my garden. They were always on time & the workers are very professional. They made great recommendations along the way & made sure everything was done beyond our expectations I would highly recommend Master Concrete & their team. If I could rate higher than a 10 I would. I'm so glad I made the right decision to choose the concrete specialists for the job!

Thank you for your lovely review :) It's very kind of you to take the time to post it. It's always great to hear positive feed back. have a great summer and enjoy your Master piece!
Lucy And the Master Concrete Team.

Jean in Mississauga
Jean in Mississauga

front and back garden aggregate concreting

Hercules and team replaced our interlocking, fixed a leak at the front step and concreted the the whole front driveway. An excellent job which made it easier for us to call again to concrete our back garden and sides.
The team was extremely helpful, listened to our request and there was no quibbling about minor changes and adjustments from the contract. Their professional attitude and outstanding results makes them first choice for concreting work. We would highly recommend master concrete to anyone wanting concreting work.
Michael and Jean

Lucy and the Mater Concrete Team.

msamra in Burlington
msamra in Burlington

New driveway/porch/steps/walkway/patio

Hercules was very knowledgeable and patient during the entire renovation process. He met with my family and I three times before we began the project to ensure we were happy and knew exactly what we wanted.
We went from an older interlocked driveway and concrete steps/porch that was falling apart to a new, chic exposed aggregate driveway with stamped borders, exposed walkway and patio. Stamped concrete for the front porch and steps- I love it.
We’ve received many compliments from family and neighbours.
I wasn’t around a lot during the work process but my mom said the guys were okay and there were no issues.
Overall, Hercules and Master Concrete were a great choice for us, they were finished in a timely manner and I am happy with the results.

Thank you for your kind review it was a pleasure working with you.
Lucy and the Master Concrete team.

Lucio in Oakville
Lucio in Oakville
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Poured concrete around pool and front walk away

Hercules and his crew did a great job! Very professional and on time. They did what was agreed upon. Any minor changes in the plan, he made it happen and at the same time didn't "nickel and dime" you like most contractors and other professionals would. If there was an issue with the work he would address it, no question asked. I would recommend them to anyone.

Lou

Thank you for your business and your review it was a pleasure working with you. Have a great summer enjoy your new back yard.
thanks again, the Master Concrete crew.

Lindsay in Toronto
Lindsay in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Exposed aggregate driveway/steps/porch/walkway

Herc and his team were great! Always responded to emails/phone calls...they were away for a few days but let us know before they left. They helped with the design and the step to our front porch looks great! There was a little hiccup during the process but it was dealt with efficiently and we were pleased with the results in the end.

You and George were a pleasure working for. We appreciate your business and this review. Your project looks amazing and having a heated Driveway is perfect for our weather here. Enjoy
Thanks again,
from the Master concrete crew.

Paul from Burlington in Burlington
Paul from Burlington in Burlington

Patio and walkway

My wife and I are so pleased with the finished patio and sidewalk. Herc and his team are easy to work with and they were able to take our idea and create our dream patio that we saved up for years to buy. Lucy the office manager guided us through the process and even though weather put the season behind she was able to get the job done sooner then expected. I would recommend using Master Comcrete for product, service, reliability and clean up.

Thank you Paul, it was a pleasure working with you. I am so happy your pleased with your patio and sidewalk. Thank you for your kind words.
Thanks from all of us here at Master Concrete.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

The nicest walkway in the neighborhood!

Master Concrete provided us with exceptional service from the time they came out to give us a quote, to the final sealing was put on the walkway. They listened to our ideas and if we were unsure about something, they provided us with good recommendations. They designed the most beautiful walkway for us. We ended up going with an aggregate walkway with patterned concreted trim. It looks so sharp. And the colours they helped us pick really provide our home with beautiful curb appeal! Hercules and his team were always accommodating and clearly know what they are doing. If you look at other walkways in our neighborhood, they don't even compare. If you want a beautiful walkway, look no further than Master Concrete!

Thank you for your kind words. We are very happy your loving your new walkway.
Thank you from everyone here at Master Concrete.

Chow in Burlington
Chow in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Stamped concrete walkway and steps

Master Concrete and your friendly, skilled workers did a wonderful installation of stamped concrete at my house. The selection of colours and patterns were excellent as I replaced my steps and sidewalk. I am very pleased how the project has stood up over time. Hercules in particular has been very helpful especially with advice about care of the
concrete. The crew also helped to repair concrete around a drain that is in my driveway which I very much appreciated. Thank you!

Thank you for your review. We are very happy that your happy with the work we completed at your home. We try to help in anyway we can to put a smile on our clients faces.
Thanks again.
Lucy & the Master Crew

T. Smith from Milton
T. Smith from Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Concrete driveway with stamped concrete border and concrete steps

Based on recommendation from a satisfied customer and review of online comments we selected Master Concrete for our project. There were a couple of communication issues prior to the start of the project. Once on site in April 2017 Hercules and his hard working crew completed the project efficiently and to our satisfaction. It looked great. A year later the driveway remains in excellent condition.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you Mrs. Smith.

More about Master Concrete & Interlocking

Owned and operated since 1996. Specializing in All Concrete & Interlocking.
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Burlington?