Living Lighting

Reviews for Living Lighting

Tamara in Etobicoke
Tamara in Etobicoke
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

lighting for living room, exterior, front entrance

We've been to this store several times trying to make decisions about our exterior lighting. The staff have been consistently helpful and patient. Although it's a small store, the selection is excellent - they have lots of catalogs on hand, and will order anything you want from them. We went to bigger stores, but the selection wasn't any better, and the service wasn't as good. Will keep going back.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Suspended lighting

I replaced my condo lights with some modern suspended lighting. My ceiling is 10 feet tall and I thought it looks great with some suspended lights. These guys were great, came in and out, and finished the job in one day. Great job.

Nikki in Mimico
Nikki in Mimico
8 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Chandelier

My experience at the store was great. The sales lady was very helpful in finding me a chandelier that matched the style I was looking for. The transaction was quick and I was able to leave the store quickly.

Bryce-Mississauga
Bryce-Mississauga

Dining room light

I had seen a particular light fixture that we fell in love with. A chrome bar with glass crystals hanging from it. We had to have it. I had seen it for $200.00 in other stores. When we visited Living Lighting, the gentleman gave us a few options, real crystal , glass, even coloured glass. We had no idea that there were options. We ended up going with regular glass due to cost and they beat the price by $50.00

Great experience.

Debbie Hawkey in Etobicoke
Debbie Hawkey in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Purchased Outdoor Lights

They were very helpful when I was choosing my outdoor light fixtures. I ended up special ordering my lights and when they arrived the Living Lighting electrician picked my lights and brought them with him - saving me a trip. He quickly installed the lights- but perhaps too quick. One complaint was he could not get one light working and said it was not hooked to the switch. However, it ended up he did not install it properly and I ended up paying another electrician to figure this out.

Lesley in Toronto
Lesley in Toronto

lighting fixtures and shades

We have used this Living Lighting store for the purchase of several lighting fixtures, including lampshade replacements, and for lamp repairs. Although the store has a reasonable selection on site, the staff are happy to review various manufacturer catalogues with customers, in order to help you find just the right item to suit your needs and taste. We have been completely satisfied with their product range, and absolutely pleased with their customer service. We have been in other Living Lighting stores, but always find ourselves back at this particular store, and recommend it highly.

Bruce in Etobicoke
Bruce in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Purchased ceiling lamps and 2 table lamps.

Recently renovated my home and was looking for modern and unique lighting. Found exactly what I was looking for at this store. Great products, great selection and great service. I would recommend this store location.

Sam from O-Town
Sam from O-Town

Lighting

You won't beat the selection at Living Lighting... they have it all, from all kinds of lamps, to ceiling fixtures, to nightlights, to outdoor lighting. I recently bought lamps for my mom here, and was able to find exactly what she wanted (after having looked lots of other places without finding specifically what I was looking for). The staff were extremely helpful and the prices were fair. I will make Living Lighting FIRST on my places to look for lighting from now on! Absolutely amazing!