Lighting Originals Inc

Reviews for Lighting Originals Inc

Scott Smith in Toronto
Scott Smith in Toronto

Best Prices Anywhere.

Looked for a Maxim chandelier online. Found it available on a couple of sites. However, Lighting Originals' price was far lower than all others. Order went smoothly and I saved a lot of money.

katie in Toronto
katie in Toronto

Great quality lighting

Ordered lights for my porch, great quality and the lighting was bright.
Customer service was great, free shipping, extensive selection.
I will definitely order again from this site. Next time I may go to their showroom in Toronto.

Kannan S in Aurora
Kannan S in Aurora
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Outdoor Lighting

I Purchased two lovely double headed outdoor lighting fixtures recently from Lighting Originals on 109 Cartwright Av. TO. I was very pleased and impressed by their Sales Service & Customer care. The Gentleman Subas who helped me with the Purchase is very knowledgeable, professional and honest. Once I received the item I had an issue due my fault. With one phone call to Subas the problem was resolved without any hassle to me. Thank you Subas. The Company's after Sales Service is better than the best in Town. As a Realtor now I have a store that I can recommend not only to my Family & Friends but also to my clients for all their lighting needs. This store is reputable, modern has a great selection and easy to do business with.

Janice in Scarborough
Janice in Scarborough

Excellent prices and Courteous helpful Service

I searched for lighting for my Victorian home's kitchen.
No one else had stock in Toronto of the Elk Lighting I found online. Lighting Originals had stock and their prices were considerably lower than online and retail lighting stores in Toronto. The sales persons were very knowledgeable and courteous.

leah in Toronto
leah in Toronto

amazing lighting store experience!!

it was my first time in this store and i had just an amazing experience!!! i got assisted as soon as i entered. the staff was great! very helpful! i must say ive looked around to many lighting stores and ive gotten the best price here! i will for sure be back for more and i highly recommend this store! great people! amazing prices!!!

Carrie in Toronto
Carrie in Toronto

Lighting fixtures; dining room and bathrooms

Wonderful, personable service. Questions answered with care and consideration and most of all EXPERIENCE! In this day and age of quick service it's absolutely refreshing to have someone who lets you roam, offers suggestions based on what they've heard you say, and thanks you sincerely for your business. We will definitely be returning for lights for the rest of the house.

lighting dsesign

We at TA Interiors INC. highly recommend Lighting Originals as the best lighting showroom in the Toronto area.
Great shopping experience. Their knowledgeable sales people and designers, helped us choose the lighting for our new home, in a very professional way. The result was beautiful, and the prices were really reasonable. Besides for the many brands that they carry, they also have a complete line of unique, high end lighting, that they have manufactured exclusively for them. Worth a trip from anywhere.

JQ from Vaughan
JQ from Vaughan

Unreliable and Unprofessional

I will never return. Yearly I purchase over $8,000 in lighting. My one attempt to purchase from here ha solidified me never using them again. The pricing and sale of the product was great. The delivery and communication horrible. I have yet to receive my lighting and was hung up on by the front end staff and the owner on 2 separate occasions because they couldn't tell me where my lighting was and when it would be in. Not a place for professionals to use, nor anyone looking to actually get their lighting.

shelly in Toronto
shelly in Toronto

track light fixtures

I placed an online order on February 14, 2015 and the payment went through my credit card on the February 17th. I phoned on March 10th to find out when my order was going to be shipped. There was no-one who could track an order except one person who is difficult to reach and I have not been able to speak to him as of yet. The person who took my call said 'my order was going to ship today'. He said this without getting any information about my order such as my name or Order #. When I asked him how he knew about my order - his answer was 'because there were boxes that arrived today'. This is the worst customer service and I'm sorry I placed an order with them. My order was delivered on March 19th and the product came from Hamilton Ontario - 1 1/2 hours away. One of the 3 fixtures was defective but I do not want to wait more than a month to get it replaced.

Review has 1 previous version