HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Leaside Plumbing & Heating Limited

Reviews for Leaside Plumbing & Heating Limited

LM in Toronto
LM in Toronto

Water heater replacement

I used Leaside Plumbing to help fix the plumbing in my shower and I was impressed by the service (professional, timely, clean) so I called them back when my water heater started to fail. I am happy with their replacement of my crumbling 20+ year old tank, and how they explained to me my options and what needed to be done. I will use them again in the future and would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much for the review LM. I'm not sure which company installed your AC unit, this isn't a service that we offer. I hope this 10 star review was intended for us, but if not don't feel bad about retracting it. We have installed quite a few hot water tanks recently so I'm not able to trace your review back to a specific job.

Jonathan

Fast friendly reliable service

Thanks for the quick friendly and professional service when my hot water heater broke. It was an added bonus that you are good with barking dogs. Thanks for all again.

I'm so glad we could help you out. Thanks for taking the time to review our service.

Dave in Markham
Dave in Markham

Faucet Repair

Our shower quit working, called Leaside Plumbing with description of problem and photo of faucet. They showed up on time with a variety of replacement parts. Faucet was repaired quickly and they were extrmly professional throughout the process.

Thank you for the nice review Dave. I'm glad we could make the process easier for you. Please keep us in mind for the next time.

Jonathan

At Home in North Toronto in East York
At Home in North Toronto in East York

Clogged/leaking kitchen drain

My kitchen drain had been slow with frequent clogs over the past few years. A go with the plunger or some Drano usually cleared it up for a while, but the 'clear' time was getting shorter and shorter. I then noticed that the 'u' pipe under the sink was leaking a bit. Over time it leaked a lot more and I saw that it was cracked. I called Leaside late on a Friday afternoon and booked an appointment for the following Monday morning. Claudio and his able assistant arrived on time, quickly assessed the situation and proposed a two-step solution. In part one, they replaced the entire works under the sink, including the drain-hole part of the sinks and a vent that was not operating properly. With this, the sinks were draining really well, so part two, replacement of the pipes beyond the sink was, at least for now, not necessary.

Denise
Denise

Great service!

The service person was punctual and very courteous and resolved the problem quickly! He took time to explain the problem. I would not hesitate to use this coming company again and to recommend it to others!

Shelley in East York
Shelley in East York

Plumbing repair

I could not be more thrilled with the service. Jonathan showed up within one hour of my calling Leaside, to inspect a ceiling leak. It turned out to be a much more complicated job than he anticipated, so he came back several days later and spent a long day of hard labor tearing out a moldering ceiling and re-seating an improperly installed toilet. Even when unforeseen problems presented themselves, he remained calm and cheerful. It was a messy job, but he left my home absolutely spotless. I would not hesitate to recommend Leaside to anyone looking for plumbing repairs.

Thank you Shelley for this kind review. It was a pleasure working for you. I'm very glad you are happy with the work, please feel free to call us anytime.

Carol in Toronto
Carol in Toronto

Water entry upgrade

Please don't use this company or Kurtis for this work. We had the work done to our house last week and we do not have improved pressure - although he promised we would when he took on the job. I know that we are not connected to the city's improved water service, because we didn't have our upgrades done. However, at first Kurtis said that we were connected. Then he said we may never have improved pressure because all houses are different - different fixtures etc. There was no mention of getting a service order from the city etc. He now wants use to get a lead testing kit - why? All I want is more pressure. I want help not a smoke screen.

Carol we're sorry that your unhappy with results of your new water service. As discussed on the phone, we are happy to help you with the municipal application process to have the city portion of your water service upgraded.

Alan N. in Old Toronto
Alan N. in Old Toronto

Excellent work on multiple jobs over the years

Over the years, Leaside has done multiple plumbing jobs for me, ranging from installing taps to a difficult drain replacement. The quality of work is always excellent. John and his colleagues are an absolute pleasure to deal with, including taking all the time needed to answer every question that I may have. I look forward to Leaside continuing to provide superb service for all my plumbing jobs in the future.

Thank you Alan for reviewing our services. I'm glad we have been able to provide consistently excellent service for you over the years. I'll pass your words on to the rest of the team.

Stephanie in the Upper Beaches
Stephanie in the Upper Beaches

Some plumbing work

They did some gas line to my BBQ and water heater repairs for me. Excellent service, finally found my go to people! They were quick, courteous and very comfortable to deal with.

Matthew in East York
Matthew in East York

Fast, knowledgeable, honest and reliable

Leaside plumbing has helped us out a number of times. From a new backwater valve to a fixed toilet. They've always been prompt and get the job done. Wouldn't think of calling anyone else after the great service we've gotten over the years.

Had a sewer backup this morning. They were on the scene an hour after calling and had the problem resolved immediately.

Top notch.

More about Leaside Plumbing & Heating Limited

Leaside Plumbing & Heating has been serving Toronto neighbourhoods for generations. We specialize in emergencies, repairs and alterations to your home’s plumbing and heating systems.300px-Yellowstar

Our experienced staff offers fast, dependable service that you can rely on. Every member of our staff has years of training and experience working on homes just like yours. From dripping faucets to floods or backed up drains, from running toilets to new fixtures, from annual boiler maintenance to no heat emergencies to new boilers, don’t worry, we can help.

At Leaside Plumbing & Heating we want to provide you with the kind of quality service and value which will ensure that you call us again in the future or recommend us to your friends and family.

Browse our website for more information about us.