Leaside Plumbing & Heating Limited

Reviews for Leaside Plumbing & Heating Limited

Peter
Peter

Professional and courteous

Jonathan was very courteous when he showed up on time and I told him we had the repair done already as the dripping was getting worse and couldn't wait any longer. He didn't get upset at all. He saw the the work done and was truthful about not changing the tank because it will last another 7 years. I really appreciate his honesty and I will recommend him .

Jen in Toronto
Jen in Toronto

faucet replacements, bathtub repair, toilet repair

I cannot say enough about the excellent service, workmanship and professionalism of Leaside Plumbing and Heating. They sent Rick out right away and he was a wealth of information, incredibly thorough, and gave me lots of little extra tips and insights. While the cost wasn't cheap, it was worth it for the peace of mind I got. Thank you Rick and Leaside P&H!

Jennifer

Francis
Francis

Toilet Replacement - Excellent Service

I have always had great service from Leaside Plumbing and this was no exception. They are one of those service providers that puts their clients first. Rick epitomized the culture. He is highly knowledgeable, patiently explained the issues and solutions (including offering a lower cost option that was of similar quality), was on time, efficient, kept the workspace very clean (during and left it so afterward) and very friendly. He even provided me helpful advice on other work I have been considering. I would definitely recommend Leaside Plumbing.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad Rick was able to meet your expectations.

Erim from Toronto
Erim from Toronto

gas pipe relocation (kitchen and basement)

During our renovation we had to locate gas pipe in the kitchen to have a gas stove and relocate gas pipe in the wall in the basement. I was recommended the company by my contractor.
Jonathan, the technician, is always friendly, answered all questions, on time, very attentive, and his work was very neat - much appreciated with the service!

Thank you Eri. I look forward to hearing from you again.

Clogged drain

This is my third review of servicea provided by Leaside Plumbing & Heating, which has done more than a dozen jobs at my home and at an income property. This time, the job turned out to be a straightforward fix to a clogged drain. I wouldn't ordinarily submit a review to Homestars about a relatively simple job, except for the notable fact that the plumber, Rick, went far beyond "the call of duty" by taking considerable additional -- and unbilled-- time to give me a tutorial on many DOs and DON'Ts to prevent clogs in the future in my two buildings. These tips are solid gold, and should end up saving me way more money in the future than I spent on him fixing this clog. Thank you, Rick!!!

Shelley in Toronto
Shelley in Toronto

Toilet

Toilet wasn't flushing and required new parts plus flange. Rick was extremely helpful with offering up some good ideas to help make my toilets and pipes last longer. Glad to have it working again and thanks for his great suggestions. I would recommend Leaside Plumbing big time. I like a company who helps the home owner.

Jo Ann Hogg in Mississauga
Jo Ann Hogg in Mississauga

Furnace inspection and bathroom upgrade

Great service by Leaside plumbing and heating today. Thank you Rick for getting our bathroom up and running and Dillon for making sure our furnace continues to keep us warm while the snow flies.
-Melissa and Jeff

Barbara McWhirter from Toronto
Barbara McWhirter from Toronto

Emergency services Christmas Eve and New Year's Day

With two major and separate plumbing issues – on two of the worst possible days of the year – Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day – Leaside Plumbing & Heating came through on both occasions, and in an incredibly timely fashion.
We were so impressed, starting with Tom promptly returning our phone call on both occasions, having Rick over to do the initial kitchen faucet repair on Christmas Eve, to Keith coming twice on New Year’s Day to fix a major water issue in our basement.
We would highly recommend Leaside Plumbing to anyone who needs prompt and efficient service.

Replacement of bathtub/shower fixtures

During the past few months, Leaside replaced the bathtub/shower fixtures in two apartments in an income property that I own. Both jobs were very labour-intensive due to challenging features in the structure of the old building, but Keith, Kale and John ensured that the outcome was perfect in each case. I've counted on Leaside for many years for all of my plumbing needs not only at the income property but also at my home. The quality of the work is invariably excellent, and the price is always appropriate.

More about Leaside Plumbing & Heating Limited

Leaside Plumbing & Heating has been serving Toronto neighbourhoods for generations. We specialize in emergencies, repairs and alterations to your home’s plumbing and heating systems.300px-Yellowstar

Our experienced staff offers fast, dependable service that you can rely on. Every member of our staff has years of training and experience working on homes just like yours. From dripping faucets to floods or backed up drains, from running toilets to new fixtures, from annual boiler maintenance to no heat emergencies to new boilers, don’t worry, we can help.

At Leaside Plumbing & Heating we want to provide you with the kind of quality service and value which will ensure that you call us again in the future or recommend us to your friends and family.

Browse our website for more information about us.