HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Leaside Plumbing & Heating Limited

Reviews for Leaside Plumbing & Heating Limited

fix shower

Very prompt reply to my request for service. Came and assessed the problem (broken shower diverter), then returned and fixed it after sourcing the part, which was replaced under warranty (I didn't know if was covered). Very polite and courteous on the phone and in person.

Leaking toilet in East York
Leaking toilet in East York

Geberit, wall mounted toilet. Leaking fill valve and new supply hose

Discovered we had a leaking fill valve. Left a message with Leaside Plumbing and they returned my call that day. Very professional and we set up an appointment. Initial visit, it was determined that a new part would have to be ordered and would take a few weeks. As promised, part arrived and appointment made. Dylan arrived on time, fixed and tested the toilet a couple of times. I liked that fact that Dylan was proactive and ordered a new supply hose as the old one had some rusty parts (if that broke we would have had a huge mess). Many thanks.

Bath

Responsive - especially the owner Tom, and professional. Offered alternative solutions for the repairs and instalations. Onsite team were quick, clean and prepared. Communication during the small job was very good.

Excellent Service Experience

I was very impressed with Leaside Plumbing. Most especially I was impressed by Claudio and his helper, Keith. They were punctual and explained exactly what the plumbing issue was and how it needed to be repaired. They stayed late to complete the job in one day and did a great job cleaning up after themselves. They were working in the 60+ year old home of my 92 year old mother and were very courteous and didn't disturb her unnecessarily. The service call was expensive but I would use their services again because I am confident that the work was done properly and thoroughly. Thank you, Claudio and Keith.

Mike T in Markham
Mike T in Markham

Fresh air vent

Dylan helped me to install a fresh air vent for a gas water tank. He was very cooperative and offered good suggestions. He was on time and within budget. Thanks

Always nice to hear good news, thanks for sharing this Mike. I'm glad Dylan was able to help you out.

Repairs to toilets, faucets, hosepipe.

My hose tap blew off on a Sunday due to being incorrectly attached previously. Joe came and put in a shutoff valve to stop the water from it. Then he came back to fix it and also a long list of repairs to various plumbing issues we had saved up.

Thank you for taking the time to review our business. it was a pleasure to work for you. :-)

LM in Toronto
LM in Toronto

Water heater replacement

I used Leaside Plumbing to help fix the plumbing in my shower and I was impressed by the service (professional, timely, clean) so I called them back when my water heater started to fail. I am happy with their replacement of my crumbling 20+ year old tank, and how they explained to me my options and what needed to be done. I will use them again in the future and would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much for the review LM. I'm not sure which company installed your AC unit, this isn't a service that we offer. I hope this 10 star review was intended for us, but if not don't feel bad about retracting it. We have installed quite a few hot water tanks recently so I'm not able to trace your review back to a specific job.

Jonathan

Fast friendly reliable service

Thanks for the quick friendly and professional service when my hot water heater broke. It was an added bonus that you are good with barking dogs. Thanks for all again.

I'm so glad we could help you out. Thanks for taking the time to review our service.

Dave in Markham
Dave in Markham

Faucet Repair

Our shower quit working, called Leaside Plumbing with description of problem and photo of faucet. They showed up on time with a variety of replacement parts. Faucet was repaired quickly and they were extrmly professional throughout the process.

Thank you for the nice review Dave. I'm glad we could make the process easier for you. Please keep us in mind for the next time.

Jonathan

At Home in North Toronto in East York
At Home in North Toronto in East York

Clogged/leaking kitchen drain

My kitchen drain had been slow with frequent clogs over the past few years. A go with the plunger or some Drano usually cleared it up for a while, but the 'clear' time was getting shorter and shorter. I then noticed that the 'u' pipe under the sink was leaking a bit. Over time it leaked a lot more and I saw that it was cracked. I called Leaside late on a Friday afternoon and booked an appointment for the following Monday morning. Claudio and his able assistant arrived on time, quickly assessed the situation and proposed a two-step solution. In part one, they replaced the entire works under the sink, including the drain-hole part of the sinks and a vent that was not operating properly. With this, the sinks were draining really well, so part two, replacement of the pipes beyond the sink was, at least for now, not necessary.

That's fantastic news, we're always happy to save money for our clients if possible. Please keep us advised if anything changes.

More about Leaside Plumbing & Heating Limited

Leaside Plumbing & Heating has been serving Toronto neighbourhoods for generations. We specialize in emergencies, repairs and alterations to your home’s plumbing and heating systems.300px-Yellowstar

Our experienced staff offers fast, dependable service that you can rely on. Every member of our staff has years of training and experience working on homes just like yours. From dripping faucets to floods or backed up drains, from running toilets to new fixtures, from annual boiler maintenance to no heat emergencies to new boilers, don’t worry, we can help.

At Leaside Plumbing & Heating we want to provide you with the kind of quality service and value which will ensure that you call us again in the future or recommend us to your friends and family.

Browse our website for more information about us.