Larry's Painting Gta

Reviews for Larry's Painting Gta

Wai
Wai

Painting

We hired Larry's painting to paint our house and kitchen cupboards. As our turnaround time was pretty short, Howard (from Larry's painting) and his team was quick to start and was able to complete the job one day early (3 days in total), at a reasonable price. They worked hard and efficient, cleaned up every evening and arrived promptly the next morning. One thing I really appreciated was not requiring to move anything before they start; they moved things around as needed. I definitely recommend them and will definitely hire them again to paint or new house.

It was our pleasure to perform the work for you and your family Wai. Thanks for using our services.

BF
BF

Restore walls to gallery-style white after a commercial tenant moved out of a storefront location.

Larry’s staff were very courteous right away starting with when I requested an estimate. They were mindful of the budget and understood what my objective was in restoring the space to white walls. The crew was on time and completed the job very fast with a full clean-up, too. This was the third job that Larry’s Painting has done for me and I was happy with the results again.

We are always happy to do work for excellent clients like you. Your review is much appreciated.

Quality painting and preparatory service

Very satisfied with Larry's Painting from start to finish. The staff displayed friendly and professional attitude all the way through, with the end result being that I was completely satisfied with the work. Would not hesitate to recommend Larry's Painting to anyone.

We are happy to provide you with the highest of service. Thank you for your acknowledgment in the review.

Ellen

Painting various areas of the house.

Beautiful work done in a timely fashion. I kept adding things to the project and Howard was very accommodating. Morgan did an excellent job painting and the clean up was perfect.

Thank you very much.
Ellen

Really appreciate the review Ellen. It is always a pleasure to do work for you.

Sheila
Sheila

Home painting

Larry’s painting has done both my previous home as well as my new home. Great service, reliability and good pricing.

It was a pleasure painting for you and your family Sheila. Thanks for takin the time to write the review.

mcarter
mcarter

Interior, Exterior Painting

I wholeheartedly support Howard from Larry's Painting GTA. He and his crew are highly professional, timely and expertly skilled. Larry's Painting has painted both Interior and Exterior parts of the house over several years. The price is always representative of the task and is always delivered quickly and cleanly. Howard is a joy to work with and is very flexible in terms of making sure absolute customer satisfaction. I will continue to use Larry's Painting GTA for all of my painting needs.

You are so kind Michael, thank you very much for the review. Howard.

Mary
Mary

Painting, wallpapering, small repair

Howard and crew completed the job on time and were professional and meticulous in their work. I would highly recommend Larry’s Painting!

Thanks for the review Mary. You were an excellent client and thanks for hiring us. If you need any further work, just let us know.

sqplastic
sqplastic

Complete large condo painting including doors and baseboards. Complete paint and refinish of kitchen cabinets

Very happy with the results. Professional job. They completed the job in the time frame advised at the on set without any additional or hidden costs. The kitchen cabinets looked great after being painted. Any visible cracks were filled prior to painting resulting in a great finish. All the walls were sanded prior to painting and the lines were very clean. Overall we were very satisfied and highly recommend.

You are so kind to give me such compliments. It is my pleasure to do an excellent job for my clients.

Paulo
Paulo

Entire 2 bedroom condo

The work was great, but the beat thing was how they cared, the group and Howard were fantastic. Very, very conscious. Would recommend them wholeheartedly.

Thank you for the review Paul. It was a pleasure working for you and helping to make your condominium beautiful.

Lorna from Toronto
Lorna from Toronto

Kitchen & Bedroom Painting

Howard is extremely knowledgeable, professional, reliable, & clean. We needed painting done asap to prepare for the sale of the house & he responded immediately. He did an excellent job & will not hesitate to recommend him to our neighbours & friends.

More about Larry's Painting Gta

We are a professional architectural painting company specializing in residential and commercial interiors and exteriors. We service clients in the Greater Toronto Area with a high level of care and service. Larry's Painting GTA uses premium quality paints and materials to deliver a high quality service to all our clients. You are important to us, so let us know how we can help you.