King City Paving Ltd

Don
Don
0 reviews Milton, ON

DRIVEWAY PAVING

Vince and King City Paving paved my driveway 23 years ago and it has stood up well over this time. Vince has returned this year and repaved this past summer. Excellent job, beautifully graded and at a fair price. I was pleased to see that all their equipment was in good condition and didn't leak hydraulic fluid all over the road as so many companies do. The job was done quickly and efficiently.

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Don't hire these guys!

I wish I would have read these reviews before I hired them. They certainly live up to their poor reputation. Cutting corners, poor service, unprofessional and now I have water draining into my garage. When I complained to Vince, he basically said that there was nothing that he could do. Never came back and never heard from him again once he had the money.

They are related to another paving company and it looks like they bid against each other so one of them gets the work. When they show up, they have trucks from the other firm doing the work.

Is There a Rating of Less Than 0

I blame myself really. Usually I do a pretty good job looking up reviews before agreeing to something but I thought I would give them a shot since I have seen their signs for years. What a mistake. All I can say is if you use this company than you deserve what you get. They take your deposit, lucky it was small, and you never hear back from them. How does the law allow this to continue to happen? Consumer complaints my a$$...just another waste of Government BS...beware.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Driveway resurfaced

I had our driveway redone July 2018 and by spring therewas a cracked section 10in by 60in. After several calls within the warranty period there has been no response from Vince or Guy over four months. Save your money and get a better contractor

sser78 in  Georgetown
sser78 in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Totally inadequate work and no warrantee follow up!

Signed contract in March, excavation done in April. Work started in Middle of August. We noticed waterpooling by our front door and running into our garage after rainfalls. We contacted the salesman Vince. He agreed it was a serious matter especially when the water froze. He would come by to check it out. We did not see him at all. Of course the guarantee has expired.
A year later we have many, many cracks, large and small. And big bumps on the driveway.A VERY SHODDY JOB WAS DONE AND HE WOULD NOT COME BACK TO CORRECT THE PROBLEMS! I DO NOT RECCOMMEND THEIR SERVICE TO ANYONE!

spender in Acton
spender in Acton
1 review Acton, ON

My paving job

a very poor finish on my driveway, lots of talk but no action re fixing it. Of course so much talk that warranty now expired - a month or so ago. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Also you have no way to e mail them, or phone directly.

James Finance
James Finance

Driveway redone

I had one of my residential properties' driveway redone by this company. The intial job was great. The driveway was in terrible condition and they managed to revamp it and recreate a smooth, attractive driveway. They proposed some suggestions to ammeliorate the curb appeal. What really made me happy was the fact that their customer service was so great. I noticed a few cracks, and a few bumps. I called them up, and Vince called me right back and solved the problem. They came in within 3 days, and took care of the situation stat! I will post pictures of my driveway soon!

Thanks for such great service.

Liv
Liv

2.3/10

driveway paving

Contract entered into for driveway paving. After completing the d/way, during the first rain storm, water flowing into garage. Calls to address the problem not returned,finally contractor inspected the d/way. Not willing to see video of the damage, only concerned if we were sleeping in the garage - hence no problem!!Also told, if it rains "put it in your pocket!"
Second call placed to Guy (president)who signed contract - he was told there was no problem (so why is there 2" water in the garage?)Supposed to inspect 11 Jun, but didn't show.
There is a one year warranty, but the garage is so wet when it rains, we cannot use, so what good is it if they repair next year?
Calls to the company are not returned and no effort has been made to redress the problem and it is unacceptable for them to take my money and not do a proper job.