Kennedy Electric Ltd

Lynn Kirouac from Burlington
Lynn Kirouac from Burlington
7 reviews Burlington, ON

Amazing Family Business

We are seniors who were looking to have a new (or moved) outlet in our living room. It needed to be in the floor to provide light at the end of the sofa for me to read and knit by, without an extension cord running across the floor as a trip hazard. I contacted Stack Electric who quoted me $500 and we just can't afford that on our fixed income. Kennedy Electric quoted me $280, were very pleasing to deal with, and were in and out in about 1.5 hours. They are family people, located in Burlington, they do a good job at a fair price. I highly recommend them - you will not be disappointed.
I got exactly the brand new outlet I needed at a price I could afford.