Home Additions
1205 Twinney Dr. Newmarket ON L3Y9C9
HomeStars  >  Home Additions in Richmond Hill  >  Kayland Construction Concepts
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Kayland Construction Concepts

Ken Truong from Markham

We love our bathroom remodel, Not only did Dino listen to what we wanted, he provided us with ideas that we didn't think of ourselves. The project cost was reasonable and we weren't surprised at the end by any unexpected charges. Dino and his team were hardworking, courteous, and always professional. The project was done on schedule and the workmanship was fantastic. I would highly recommend Kayland Construction Concepts.

robert.gagliardi

Kayland construction was a contractor that I would highly recommend. They were highly professional, punctuation, and went over and beyond their scope of work. Dino and Scott were the best trade we have encountered over the ten years of owning our home. Also I would without a doubt hire them again for our next projects.

Job Price

Robert, Thank you for your review. Its nice to know that we were able to help you out with your ensuite Re-build. Wishing you all the best and I look forward to working with you again in future.

George in Thornhill
1 review Newmarket, ON

I had Dino come over and give me an estimate to completely finish my basement in my 5 year old house. Dino was one of 6 people i had come out to give me an estimate. Three of these people told me not to bother with an electrical permit as "we do everything to code, and why worry about the added expense". What a joke. Dino was clear in the fact that he was going to pull an electrical permit for the renovation and that the cost of such a permit is not expensive. When it came to the total price, Dino wasn't the cheapest nor was he the most expensive. His price came in within reason and his knowledge of the scope of work to be performed made me comfortable to give him the job. Dino and Scott started work the day they said and kept me informed every step of the way. The work area was cleaned & swept every night and that was comforting as my kids were very excited about the basement renovation and they would go downstairs every couple of nights to see how it was coming along. The final product was completed when promised and it looks and feels great. The spray foam insulation was a great choice and so far this winter it has kept the basement nice and toasty. I can rest assured that the work done behind the drywall was completed just as good as the work you can see. I would recommend Dino and Kayland Construction to anyone looking to do a home renovation project.

Hi George & Nancy,

Thank you very much for this wonderful review. Its crazy to think that there are others who would perform electrical work without hiring a qualified electrical company. Im glad that your enjoying your new basement space, I look forward to one day working with you again.

Randi G in Thornhill

We love our kitchen! Dino and his crew of tradespeople did a terrific job with a full kitchen remodel. We had some design challenges with the existing kitchen and worked through everything as a team. Professional, polite, easy to work with and all-round nice guy. The kitchen looks great - we highly recommend Kayland Construction.

Randi & Sam,

Thank you very much for your review... I new from when we first met at the Home Show that we were going to work for a wonderful couple. Your kitchen turned out great! especially the Island with the oddly placed support post now feels like it should be there and blends right in. Its not every day that we get to Design & Build a kitchen for a professional chef. We are very proud of our work and pleased that you're both happy with the end results. I look forward to working with you on your future projects.

Lorelei in Toronto

Kayland Construction Concepts did a beautiful job with our new bathroom, we're very happy with it. It looks amazing - better than we could have imagined it. The service was excellent. Thanks Kayland.

Job Price

Thanks Lorelei, I appreciate your kind words... Even though this was a small project for us, we always enjoy helping others and are thankful for all opportunities. Also thanks for being accommodating to allow us to fit you in our schedule in such short notice.

Kayland Construction Concepts.

Rosemary & Eddie from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

We personally would like to thank Dino and his crew for an outstanding basement renovation. From the moment we met with Dino we instantly knew that we were in good hands. He actively listened to our list of requirements and provided us with insightful suggestions and recommendations. Dino consistently provided us with timeline updates throughout the course of construction. From start to finish he was always available to answer any questions that we had. The crew were extremely courteous and knowledgeable. We were impressed with the quality, craftsmanship and professionalism that Dino and his crew demonstrated. Their attention to detail was impeccable. We truly had a positive experience and we highly recommend anyone thinking about of a home improvement to contact Dino at Kayland Concepts.