How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Junk It!

Jam in Toronto

Great. Ordered online last minute as we needed a bin next day they delivered next day. Set the pick up date to what we wanted and bin was picked up promptly. Great service!

Hi Jam,

Thank you so much for using our junk removal services!
I am glad we could help. Feel free to get in touch in the future for any other junk removal or bin rental projects you may have. - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Arlene in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I needed my living room cleared out. I had been given a three hour window of when they were arrived and not only did they show up right at the beginning of the 3 hour window they called me 30 minutes earlier to let me know they were 30 minutes away! They were friendly, polite and fast. I have no complaints and would definitely use and recommend them again.

Hi Arlene,

Thank you SO much for your amazingly kind words... Your support and trust is so much appreciated, and please reach out to us next time you could use our services... we'd love to work with you again! - All the best, Jeremy and the awesome team at Junk It.

Norm W.
1 review Ajax, ON

Needed to do some major clean-up around the house. Especially in the back yard. An accumulation of building materials and garden waste was getting out of hand. The city wouldn't take this stuff on regular pickup, so renting a bin was the only quick solution.
Scheduling the bin online was extremely easy. I chose the bin size &
selected the date that I wanted it. The 4 days that I was allowed keep the bin was more than enough time. I was texted reminder notices when the bin was arriving and when they were picking it up.
This kept me in the loop at all times. The drop-off & pick-up of the bin was flawless. No problems with the bins ever marking up the driveway because they elevated the bin with 2x4's. The driver was extremely polite & courteous. What a great service. You bet I'll use Junk It again!

Job Price

Hi Norm, Thank you very much for the kind words; we're so glad everything went smoothly. Thank you so much for junking with us, and please give us a call any time you could use our services... we're here to help! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Jetandra Mistry from Brampton

Dumpster rental
Needed a company to provide a dumpster rental for 6 days. Junk It was awesome in how quick and easy their service was. I had a few extra request and they responded very quickly and made sure I was taken care of. The provided me with reminder emails in regards to when my dumpster was going to be dropped off and when it was going to be picked up. The placement of the dumpster on my drive way was bang on. I highly recommend JUNKIT!!

Job Price

Hi Jetandra, We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service, and hope you think of Junk It! for your future junk removal needs. - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Jane in Toronto

We just needed to chip away at a cleaning project. We had things everywhere that needed to go and we needed time. Junk It allowed us to change our pick up date to accommodate our needs with no fuss and minimal cost. Other companies in the past cost much more and had no flexibility. We really appreciated their communication and how easy they were to deal with.