Junk It!

Junk It!®
Owner/Manager
Christopher Luciano [Full profile]
A poor reputation means there has been review tampering or a company request to remove a review.

Reviews for Junk It!

Anne in Toronto

It is so easy to order a bin!
The website is easy to navigate and the service is so punctual.
Bin arrived time and place requested. I was surprised at how much garbage weighs, but it is relief to have the "junk" out of the garage and the basement and gone! Thank you for such great service.

Hi Anne, Thank you so much for using our junk removal services!
I am glad we could help. Feel free to get in touch in the future for any other junk removal or bin rental projects you may have. - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Victoria

We call Junk It 1 -2 times per year... we love the service. we jsut cleared out our basement and all of our kids old broken toys and arts and crafts ! They are on time, friendly and fast!

Hi Victoria, Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you chose Junk It. I'm pleased everything went stress-free and efficiently. Thanks again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Jason in Toronto

The bin was delivery on time and exactly where we asked it to be.
On pickup, there was a tonne of snow and there was something blocking the bin… the driver gave me a call to ask how to move the other bin. Someone had rolled another garbage bin in front and then it got snowed in. The driver worked with the on site building people to clear the snow and move the other bin. He was able to pickup the Junkit bin and gave me a courtesy call to let me know it was all done.
I was VERY impressed. Many contractors will seize any opportunity to take the easy way out. In this case he could have just said, “too bad, the bin is blocked… not my problem”. Instead he solved the problem. I've been with JunkIt for many years and I highly recommend them.

Hi Jason,

Thank you SO much for your amazingly kind words... Your support and trust is so much appreciated, and please reach out to us next time you could use our services... we'd love to work with you again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Matt McAdam from Toronto

This is the 2nd time I've used Junk It and I'll use them again for any more renovation clean up. Booking is simple, service is fast and on time, pricing is fair.

Hi Matt,

Thank you very much for the kind words; we're so glad everything went smoothly. Thank you so much for junking with us, and please give us a call anytime you could use our services... we're here to help! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

alexgreco
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bin arrived exactly where I requested it. Fast and easy. Communication is all easily done by email or phone. I'm very happy with the service and will call them again soon!

Hi Alexgreco,

We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service, and hope you think of Junk It! for your future junk removal needs. - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Nick in Mississauga in Mississauga

These guys were great. They dropped off and picked up as expected, with no unwanted surprises. I had a concern that my driveway might be too small, and sent them a note. They replied overnight and let me know it wouldn't be a problem – and it wasn't!

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you chose Junk It. I'm glad everything went stress-free and efficiently. Thanks again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

MJ in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Very good service. I searched on the web for bin rental services and came across Junk It. I placed an order through the web on the weekend for a bin to arrive Monday morning. I was a bit sceptical that I would receive a bin and that my order had gone through being it was a weekend.
First thing Monday morning around 7 am. , my bin arrived on time.
The bin doors had been unlocked for my ease of use. The bin was placed on the correct side on wood to protect my driveway.
I had use of the bin for three full days and it was picked up first thing Thursday morning.
I emailed the company a few times and they were quick to respond to my questions on the same day.
I would use them again. I was very satisfied with their service.

Hi Mj,

I cannot compare JUNK IT with other dumpster providers but my experience with them was excellent. They provided regular reminders as to when and where things were happening. When things did happen all stated conditions were met as promised.
I would not hesitate to use them again if the need were to arise.
The good Lord willing I will never have to rent another dumpster bin in the few years left to me.

Hi Wizardjester,

Jenn K in Toronto

Amazing experience from start to finish. All of my questions were answered from the first phone call and booking was a breeze. Bin was dropped off on Monday morning. I finished with the bin Monday afternoon and was able to arrange pick-up a day early. Bin was gone Tuesday morning.
Drop off was smooth. The bin was dropped where requested and was put on 2x4s to protect the driveway.
The next time I require a bin it will be from Junkit.
I would highly recommend Junkit!

Hi Jenn,

Bill in Boston

What a great company. I knew the dimensions of the bin and taped out the where I wanted it dropped. I got a call the day of delivery asking about a car at the top of the driveway before the drop. I let them know that it was okay and to place the bin where marked. Talk about accuracy! Precisely where I had put the tape. They came on the day of pick-up and left nothing behind; not even a mark on the interlock stone driveway. I would definitely use their services again.

Hi Bill!

Thank you very much for the kind words; we're so glad everything went smoothly. Thank you so much for junking with us, and please give us a call anytime​ you could use our services... we're here to help! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

More about Junk It!

Winner of Best of Homestars for Junk Removal in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 providing professional, licensed and insured services.

Easy junk removal and bin rentals in Toronto and GTA.

SAVE $25 when you BOOK ONLINE at www.junkit.ca.

Find out why we have wowed over 40,000 customers in 12 years.

Visit our website at www.junkit.ca to learn more about our services or call us at 1-866-JUNK-IT-NOW! (1-866-586-5486) or 416-531-5865 and speak to one of our friendly and helpful customer service representatives.

JuNK iT! provides fast, reliable, and professional junk removal service in the greater Toronto area, from bin rental to trash removal. If you’ve got junk, we’ve got solutions.

We offer do-it-yourself options to full-scale trash removal, clean-up, and disposal services.

Take advantage of JuNK iT's affordable dumpster and bin rental so you can toss the scraps and walk away. We’ll make your junk disappear overnight – just like magic.

If you’d rather not lift a finger, get our team of professionals to get their hands dirty with our full-service junk removal. Toronto will be a little cleaner when we’re done, too - we don’t just dump the contents of our garbage trucks in a landfill.

We make sure to recycle and donate as much as possible, often up to a whopping 60% of what we pick up. Now that's Toronto junk removal done right.

We’re fully equipped to handle construction jobs, renovations, and large business trash removal, too. We’ve worked with everyone from real estate agents to home renovation TV shows, and we’ve left a trail of satisfied customers in our wake.