Junk It!

Junk It!®
Owner/Manager
Christopher Luciano [Full profile]

Reviews for Junk It!

Bin arrives very early so I could get started right away. Put in the exact place I asked it to be. Driveway protected very well, no evidence of a bin after it was gone. I have used them twice, and will be using them again soon when reno begins. Great company.

Job Price

Hi There, Thank you very much for the kind words; we're so glad everything went smoothly. Thank you so much for junking with us, and please give us a call any time you could use our services... we're here to help! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Karen from Toronto

I booked this job online 2 days ago, received a confirmation same day, then a reminder day of. Julius and Walter showed up on time, parked in the back laneway, and assessed the work to be done. I showed them what needed to be taken, and they cleaned out the storage room in the basement, as well as some things under the deck and around the side of the house. They were efficient, courteous, and very comfortable to be around. The job was done quickly and the price was very fair.
I've already recommended them to two friends since this morning. This company is top notch, and I wouldn't hesitate to use them
again.

Job Price

Hi Karen, Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you chose Junk It. I'm glad everything went stress-free and efficiently. Thanks again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Carolyn in Oakville

Junk It was recommended to us and we were not disappointed. The bin was delivered on time and put in the right place as requested. It was picked up promptly on the specified day! Great service. Will definitely use again.

Job Price

Hi Carolyn, We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service, and hope you think of Junk It! for your future junk removal needs. - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

MeFred in

I needed my house cleaned out. I pointed to the stuff and they removed and loaded it in no time. Swept clean! Very efficient organization. Very good price. Fast bookings online.

Job Price

Hi MeFred, Thank you very much for the kind words; we're so glad everything went smoothly. Thank you so much for junking with us, and please give us a call anytime you could use our services... we're here to help! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Charlie in Toronto

Have a shed that dearly needed ridding of stuff we did not need to keep any longer. Junk It's medium size container was delivered a) exactly where we needed ( I was not home...they followed my instructions to a T) b) when we needed it ( 2 days after ordering) and c) very important to us picked up when we needed it gone.

Hi Charlie,

Thanks very much for the review. It is very appreciated and we hope to hear from you again soon. -- Chris

Suzanne in Vaughan

We are downsizing and getting ready to move. There are so many companies out there to choose from but all the great reviews on HomeStars led us to choose Junk It. We used both a dumpster and truck pick up to get rid of all our junk. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The dumpster and truck arrived when they said it would be and the staff were very respectful ensuring that they didn't damage the driveway with the dumpster or our freshly painted walls while taking the heavy furniture out of the house. I highly recommend Junk It. Great customer service and great value.

Job Price

Thanks very much for the kind words Suzanne. I will pass these comments onto the team. I am sure they will be very pleased. Thanks for using Junk It and we hope to hear from you again soon! --Chris

Anne in Toronto

It is so easy to order a bin!
The website is easy to navigate and the service is so punctual.
Bin arrived time and place requested. I was surprised at how much garbage weighs, but it is relief to have the "junk" out of the garage and the basement and gone! Thank you for such great service.

Job Price

Hi Anne, Thank you so much for using our junk removal services!
I am glad we could help. Feel free to get in touch in the future for any other junk removal or bin rental projects you may have. - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Victoria

We call Junk It 1 -2 times per year... we love the service. we jsut cleared out our basement and all of our kids old broken toys and arts and crafts ! They are on time, friendly and fast!

Job Price

Hi Victoria, Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you chose Junk It. I'm pleased everything went stress-free and efficiently. Thanks again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Jason in Toronto

The bin was delivery on time and exactly where we asked it to be.
On pickup, there was a tonne of snow and there was something blocking the bin… the driver gave me a call to ask how to move the other bin. Someone had rolled another garbage bin in front and then it got snowed in. The driver worked with the on site building people to clear the snow and move the other bin. He was able to pickup the Junkit bin and gave me a courtesy call to let me know it was all done.
I was VERY impressed. Many contractors will seize any opportunity to take the easy way out. In this case he could have just said, “too bad, the bin is blocked… not my problem”. Instead he solved the problem. I've been with JunkIt for many years and I highly recommend them.

Hi Jason,

Thank you SO much for your amazingly kind words... Your support and trust is so much appreciated, and please reach out to us next time you could use our services... we'd love to work with you again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Matt McAdam from Toronto

This is the 2nd time I've used Junk It and I'll use them again for any more renovation clean up. Booking is simple, service is fast and on time, pricing is fair.

Hi Matt,

More about Junk It!

Winner of Best of Homestars for Junk Removal in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 providing professional, licensed and insured services.

Easy junk removal and bin rentals in Toronto and GTA.

SAVE $25 when you BOOK ONLINE at www.junkit.ca.

Find out why we have wowed over 40,000 customers in 12 years.

Visit our website at www.junkit.ca to learn more about our services or call us at 1-866-JUNK-IT-NOW! (1-866-586-5486) or 416-531-5865 and speak to one of our friendly and helpful customer service representatives.

JuNK iT! provides fast, reliable, and professional junk removal service in the greater Toronto area, from bin rental to trash removal. If you’ve got junk, we’ve got solutions.

We offer do-it-yourself options to full-scale trash removal, clean-up, and disposal services.

Take advantage of JuNK iT's affordable dumpster and bin rental so you can toss the scraps and walk away. We’ll make your junk disappear overnight – just like magic.

If you’d rather not lift a finger, get our team of professionals to get their hands dirty with our full-service junk removal. Toronto will be a little cleaner when we’re done, too - we don’t just dump the contents of our garbage trucks in a landfill.

We make sure to recycle and donate as much as possible, often up to a whopping 60% of what we pick up. Now that's Toronto junk removal done right.

We’re fully equipped to handle construction jobs, renovations, and large business trash removal, too. We’ve worked with everyone from real estate agents to home renovation TV shows, and we’ve left a trail of satisfied customers in our wake.