Junk It!

Reviews for Junk It!

b in Old Toronto
b in Old Toronto

Junk Removal

I booked with Junk It online when searching for a junk removal company that was located close by, and had the earliest timeslots available for my convenience. I don't live in town, however my brother was at my house in Toronto and was able to let the movers in. For reference, I live in Leslieville and the Toronto East location is not too far as well, so I gave it a shot at the $138 + HST price, I thought the value was great for what I needed to get done.
I received a call before the movers arrived to my house and I requested a call when they got there. The whole process took less than an hour from the call and I was extremely satisfied.
I would recommend this service to any of my friends and would use it again in the future! Thanks!

Hello B in Toronto!,

Thanks again!

- All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Kash and Faiza in Toronto
Kash and Faiza in Toronto

Great service

We had a ton of construction debris leftover after a flood at our house. Junkit was able to remove it from our garage and backyard quickly, and even swept and cleaned the area as well. Would highly recommend this company.

Hi Kash and Faiza, Thank you so much for using our junk removal services!
I am glad we could help. Feel free to get in touch in the future for any other junk removal or bin rental projects you may have. - All the best, Jeremy and the awesome team at Junk It.

JunkIT

We are very happy with the service we received from JunkIT...the whole process was easy and convenient. JunkIT dropped the bin off right when and where we wanted, we filled it over 3 days, they picked it up first thing on the prearranged date. Also, Jeremy promptly responded to enquiries we had made. Thanks JunkIT, we will be using your services again!

Hello!

Thank you so much for using our junk removal services!
I am glad we could help. Feel free to get in touch in the future for any other junk removal or bin rental projects you may have. - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Nothing but THE BEST!

The service I received from everyone with whom I had ANY contact was A-one. From the quick response to my request for service, accommodating my availability to receive the service, the professionalism and helpfulness of the two young men who provided the service, and the very reasonable cost for such excellent service - made this the best of customer service that I have ever received!...I will certainly share this experience with anyone who needs the services that JunkIt offers. Mary B

Hi Mary, Thank you so much for using our junk removal services!

A Wright in Burlington
A Wright in Burlington

Home clean up

We were renovating and clearing our home of general household waste and construction debris. Bringing in a bin just made sense. The bin was prompt, presentable, and both left and picked up with out any damage to the property. I would definitely recommend Junk-It and won’t hesitate to use them again in the future.

Hi A Wright, Thank you very much for the kind words; we're so glad everything went smoothly. Thank you so much for junking with us, and please give us a call any time you could use our services... we're here to help! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

PL in Burlington
PL in Burlington

Home clean up

Respectable price for a 14' long, 4' high bin, dropped off when they said, and right where I ask them to put the bin, the driver did an awesome job

Hi PL, We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service, and hope you think of Junk It! for your future junk removal needs. - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Terry in Burlington
Terry in Burlington

Excellent Service

I called Junk It Burlington to take an old wood play structure that we had dismantled. I was able to book the appointment online. They called 30 minutes before their arrival. The crew was pleasant and professional. They removed every bit of the play structure and the price was fair. I would definitely recommend then and will be using their services again. Great job!

Hi Terry, Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you chose JunkIt. I'm glad everything went stress-free and efficiently. Thanks again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Mike in Mississauga, Ontario
Mike in Mississauga, Ontario

Bin Rental

From the initial phone call to the bin removal, the process was fast and easy. The bin was delivered as promised and picked up without any issues. The bin was placed exactly where we planned and the driveway was protected from damage. What more can you ask for?!!

Hi Mike, Thank you very much for the kind words; we're so glad everything went smoothly. Thank you so much for junking with us, and please give us a call any time you could use our services... we're here to help! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

lostinpangea in Toronto
lostinpangea in Toronto

Junk Wood Removal

I had demolished an old deck and needed to get rid of the debris. The team picked up the nail-ridden wood from the curb on short notice, and accommodated my schedule. They were fast, hard working, and cleaned up carefully when they were done. The price was also very fair. I'd hire them again in a second. Thanks, Junk It!

Hello! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service, and hope you think of Junk It! for your future junk removal needs. - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Junk it  in Old Toronto
Junk it in Old Toronto

Sectional Sofa removal

Right from the initial contact online from Jeremy Doyle (chat rep) immediately providing details of the service and cost, to booking online, your service was enjoyable and stress free.
Your associates that came to the door introduced themselves and confirmed the cost to me without asking which I appreciated , they did a great job and were gone within the 1/2hr !
definitely would refer this service to others!

RL

Hello! Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you chose JunkIt. I'm glad everything went stress-free and efficiently. Thanks again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

More about Junk It!

Winner of Best of Homestars for Junk Removal in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 providing professional, licensed and insured services.

Easy junk removal and bin rentals in Toronto and GTA.

SAVE $25 when you BOOK ONLINE at www.junkit.ca.

Find out why we have wowed over 100,000 customers for 15 years.

Visit our website at www.junkit.ca to learn more about our services or call us at 1-866-JUNK-IT-NOW! (1-866-586-5486) or 416-531-5865 and speak to one of our friendly and helpful customer service representatives.

JuNK iT! provides fast, reliable, and professional junk removal service in the greater Toronto area, from bin rental to trash removal. If you’ve got junk, we’ve got solutions.

We offer do-it-yourself options to full-scale trash removal, clean-up, and disposal services.

Take advantage of JuNK iT's affordable dumpster and bin rental so you can toss the scraps and walk away. We’ll make your junk disappear overnight – just like magic.

If you’d rather not lift a finger, let our team of professionals get their hands dirty with our full-service junk removal. Toronto will be a little cleaner when we’re done, too - we don’t just dump the contents of our garbage trucks in a landfill.

We make sure to recycle and donate as much as possible, often up to a whopping 60% of what we pick up. Now that's Toronto junk removal done right.

We’re fully equipped to handle construction jobs, renovations, and large business trash removal, too. We’ve worked with everyone from real estate agents to home renovation TV shows, and we’ve left a trail of satisfied customers in our wake.