How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Junk It!

What? in Toronto

I needed help removing junk when moving on two occasions. The second time was a rush job as I had to be out of the house. Junk It was obliging. Both times the workers were prompt, polite and incredibly fast workers. They left the garage spotless. Thank you Junk It.

Eve

It was so easy. Booked online based on the reviews and got my online booking discount. Received confirmation, reminder emails, got a call to let me know when to expect them the day of removal. They were in and out within 10 minutes. I highly recommend them and will use their services for years to come...thanks JunkIt!

Sharon, Mississauga in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

They live up to their advertising and promise! Service could not have been better - from the moment of contact and up until pick up. Their pricing was fair and justified, compared to others I contacted.

We definitely recommend Junk It! and I now have them on file for future needs!

Job Price

I had some renovation done in the house, a lot of other stuff everywhere in the garage ,shed, garden...."we might use it".
I decided to clean it up.
I called Junk It....and the job was done.
Quick response...fair price.
One word for my experience: Excellent!!!!

Job Price

Hello! Thank you so much for using our junk removal services!

- All the best, Jeremy Boyle and the awesome team at Junk It.

Dilan in Mississauga
3 reviews Simcoe County, ON

I choose to go with Junk It over other waste removal companies due to their upfront pricing on their website and the free upfront estimate before work.

Although I estimated about half a truck load of junk, the two guys who showed up surveyed what I had to get rid of and explained that it would require an entire truck load. Luckily the truck they came with was empty.

They explained how the pricing would work and quickly got to work. They were professional throughout the entire removal and did not leave a mess.

I strongly recommend Junk It.

Job Price

Hi Dilan, Thank you SO much for your amazingly kind words... Your support and trust is so much appreciated, and please reach out to us next time you could use our services... we'd love to work with you again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

jason h. in Toronto

We are in the process of renovations and have some old stuff from the basement that had to go as well as debris from the renovation itself. We called about a few different companies and decided to go with Junk it. Their price was actually the lowest and their schedule was very flexible as that was important for us. 2 days later the guys were in and out and all of our stuff was gone. They were very careful and clean. Our unneeded stuff was gone and the process was very pleasant. We could not ask for more. Thanks guys

Job Price

Hi Jason, Thank you so much for using our junk removal services!
I am glad we could help. Feel free to get in touch in the future for any other junk removal or bin rental projects you may have. - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

1 review Burlington, ON

The junk it dumpster was delivered on time, in the exact spot I had outlined, and the staff were incredibly polite and pleasant. I would most definitely use next time!

Job Price

Hello! Thank you SO much for your amazingly kind words... Your support and trust is so much appreciated, and please reach out to us next time you could use our services... we'd love to work with you again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Maurizio in Toronto

Besides being on time for drop off and pickup, without surprises, with a great notification system, their customer service is always available for any questions you may have... I'm very satisfied.

Hi Maurizio,

Thank you so much for using our junk removal services!

- All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Anastasia from York

We had a whole bunch of junk from our reno. Husband never got to it.
Finally I just called junkit and had it taken care of immediately. Service was friendly, prompt and efficient. Now my backyard looks great!

Job Price

Hi Anastasia, Thank you very much for the kind words; we're so glad everything went smoothly. Thank you so much for junking with us, and please give us a call any time you could use our services... we're here to help! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Eric Hayman in Scarborough

Great service, bin was put the the exact place I asked. All necessary steps were taken to protect the driveway from the weight of the bin. The gentleman that dropped of the bin was polite and did an amazing job. This is now the second time we have used them and I have had no issues or complaints. Everything was booked from the comfort of my home on my time and that was the best part. I would recommend Junk It to anyone looking for a bin to dispose of stuff.

Job Price

Hi Eric, Thank you so much for using our junk removal services!

More about Junk It!

Winner of Best of Homestars for Junk Removal in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 providing professional, licensed and insured services.

Easy junk removal and bin rentals in Toronto and GTA.

SAVE $25 when you BOOK ONLINE at www.junkit.ca.

Find out why we have wowed over 40,000 customers in 12 years.

Visit our website at www.junkit.ca to learn more about our services or call us at 1-866-JUNK-IT-NOW! (1-866-586-5486) or 416-531-5865 and speak to one of our friendly and helpful customer service representatives.

JuNK iT! provides fast, reliable, and professional junk removal service in the greater Toronto area, from bin rental to trash removal. If you’ve got junk, we’ve got solutions.

We offer do-it-yourself options to full-scale trash removal, clean-up, and disposal services.

Take advantage of JuNK iT's affordable dumpster and bin rental so you can toss the scraps and walk away. We’ll make your junk disappear overnight – just like magic.

If you’d rather not lift a finger, get our team of professionals to get their hands dirty with our full-service junk removal. Toronto will be a little cleaner when we’re done, too - we don’t just dump the contents of our garbage trucks in a landfill.

We make sure to recycle and donate as much as possible, often up to a whopping 60% of what we pick up. Now that's Toronto junk removal done right.

We’re fully equipped to handle construction jobs, renovations, and large business trash removal, too. We’ve worked with everyone from real estate agents to home renovation TV shows, and we’ve left a trail of satisfied customers in our wake.