Joyce Heating Service Ltd

Burnaby BC V5E 0A3.
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in New Westminster  >  Joyce Heating Service Ltd

Reviews for Joyce Heating Service Ltd

JB in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Diane, Mike and Dave are awesome! Our furnace stopped working, and within two days we had a new furnace ordered, delivered and installed for a very competitive price. Impressive customer service and wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Thank you so much

Thank you for your business and review, it is much appreciated. Happy New Year!

Ken in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

After two companies tried to sell me a new furnace Joyce heating solved the problem for the price of a service call. He took the time to explain what the problem and I certainly didn’t need a new furnace

Thank you for your business and review is very much appreciated. Happy Holidays!

F. C.
1 review Burnaby, BC

They gave us realistic quotes, were timely, tidy and informative. When they said they'd be here at 8:30 they were here at 8:30! Very impressed and happy with service received from Joyce Heating Service! Thank you!

Thank you for your business and review!
Diane Jesko

1 review Vancouver, BC

Dave listened attentively to the gas leak issue and came to my home right away. His service was efficient and fixed the gas leak problem at a good price. I am very grateful for his great service.

kerith
8 reviews Burnaby, BC

I got several bids to install AC to our forced air heating system in our two story home. The Joyce bid was the same amount as the other bids, but the quote was more detailed, and they responded will to me questions, plus had good ratings on this site. So I chose them to do the job. They did the work quickly and showed up when they said they would. The system works well and I am happy with the work they did.

Thank you for your business and review, it is very appreciated! Enjoy your new central air.

The Joyce Heating team

Barry
2 reviews Delta, BC

Joyce heating did a good job installing our hot water tank. My wife and I were pleased with the prompt and efficient service. I have relied upon Joyce heating for years. They give good service. Thanks Joyce Heating.

Thank you Barry for your review and continued business. If there was something we could have done better, please don't hesitate to let me know.

petercc
1 review Vancouver, BC

Mike came and we discussed the new tank and setup:work was carried out as planned.He also answered all my questions. Diane is always nice on the phone. Very good firm to deal with!

Thank you for your business and review.

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review New Westminster, BC

Joyce Heating installed our hot water tank in 2005 and we have had no issues with it at all. Knowing that our tank was at the end of it's life, we obtained 3 quotes. When arranging for the quotes, Diane asked the most probing questions about the old tank, its accessibility and our desires for a new tank. The quote from Joyce was in the middle of other two quotes, however Joyce Heating had earned my trust in this process.

Mike and Dave installed our heater today. I am very pleased with the result.

Thank you for your business and appreciate the review. Enjoy your new heater!

Brad
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Mike and his partner arrived and removed a very large, old clunky furnace from a difficult to fit location in our house to install a new one! With a little creativity and sweat it was out and in short order the new one was up and running!

Hello Brad
Thank you for your business and appreciate the review. Enjoy your new furnace!

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Burnaby, BC

We are very happy with Joyce Heating team. They also replaced our old furnace a few years back. They are trustworthy, professional, and provide excellent service at a very reasonable cost.

Thank you for your business and review, enjoy your new water heater!

More about Joyce Heating Service Ltd

We are a family owned and operated heating business established in 1959. We service and repair all makes and models of gas and oil furnaces. As well as install furnaces, hot water heaters, Heat pumps and air conditioning, gas fitting and some small sheet metal work across most of the Lower Mainland.

Heating & Air Conditioning, Gas Line Installation, and Fireplaces
Furnaces, Boilers, water tanks, tankless water heaters, heat pumps, air conditioners, thermostats, filteration systems, filters, oil tanks
All Makes and models: Natural gas furnace and boiler service, repair and installation Oil furnace and boiler service, repair and installation Natural gas, Electric and Oil water heater service, repair and installation Heat pump and air conditioning installation gas fitting sheet metal work
Lennox, Aire-Flo, American Standard, Goodman, Armstrong, Airco/Olsen, Rinnai, Navien, Rheem, Bradford White, John Wood, Honeywell, Robertshaw, Whiterogers, Healthy Climate
Residential Heating Specialist for over 56 years