Joyce Heating Service Ltd

Abe from Vancouver
Abe from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

water heater tank replacement

Excellent experience having water heater tank replacement done by Joyce! Perfect experience from initial call, to quote, to booking, to installation, payment and permit inspection. Quality products, quality work, and fair, upfront pricing with no surprises or hard upsells. I paid exactly as quoted and am very satisfied with the work.

Very friendly, professional and knowledgeable office manager Diane, whom knew the various products, rebates, and rough prices. I sent them some pictures, but due to installation conditions, they needed to do a no-charge in-person quote. I was glad for them to do that so that nobody would be surprised. The technician/estimator Mike, came on time and respected COVID19 protocol.

After completing my due diligence and consideration of various quotes I decided to go with Joyce. Due to COVID, the flue-damper water heater that I wanted was actually unavailable locally - but Joyce managed to find an alternative of similar price.

Installation went smoothly, and job site was tidied up. The techs, Mike and Dave, were friendly, efficient and respectful of the property. I discovered that the two techs, and the office manager were the long-term owners of the company and from the excellent experience I had, it definitely felt like they were interested in long-term customer satisfaction.

I'm glad I went with Joyce and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Thank you Abe for your business and your review is very thoughtful. We as a small family business, our customers are very important to us to continue into the future. Enjoy your new water heater!
Diane and the Joyce Heating team

LL in Burnaby
LL in Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Furnace Installation

Great service! From first communication with Mike about a new furnace to installation everything progressed smoothly. Diane kept me updated on the progress of the furnace as it was ordered in October 2020, but due to Covid, there were delays with the manufacturer. Furnace was installed Feb 2021. Very happy customer!

Thank you for your business and review, it is much appreciated. Yes COVID has taken a toll on supply, but got it done and glad to hear you are enjoying your new furnace.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

tankless water heater

Joyce Heating cleaned our old furnace for years, then installed a new furnace last year. They've always been reliable, friendly and focused on providing good service. So we didn't hesitate to call them when we wanted to replace our old water heater. They gave us great advice, and installed a tankless gas water heater that we couldn't be more pleased with.

Thank you for your continued business and review, it is much appreciated. Glad to hear you are enjoying your new water heater.

Janice from Coquitlam
Janice from Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

New Furnace install

We HIGHLY recommend Joyce Heating Services. We have used the company for 13 years. They serviced our very old furnace and recently installed a new energy efficient model. I received other quotes for the furnace and they were way higher!
Joyce Heating is very trust worth professionals and will always recommend only what you need.

Thank you Janice for your continued business and review, it is much appreciated.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

high efficiency furnace

Joyce heating provided excellent service - willing to answer questions,
explained options, were on time and cleaned up. They also explained
how to get rebate.

Thank you for your business and review, it is much appreciated!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Furnace replacement

These guys were straightforward and reliable to deal with. They came to me recommended and did not disappoint. I appreciated how easy it was to do business with them and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you for your business and review it is much appreciated!

J. Campbell
J. Campbell
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Furnace replacement

After researching other heating contractors, I made the decision to choose Joyce Heating to replace my old furnace. It was an amazing customer experience right from the start when I contacted the company and spoke with Diane. After our conversation, Diane organized her two techs, Mike and Dave to attend my residence within one day to discuss and quote the job. Mike and Dave were very punctual and took the time needed to answer all my questions, explain the work needed as it is an old home and explain the type of furnace I needed for my size of house. I found that the price I was quoted to be extremely reasonable and the work was completed in a very professional manner within one day. I can’t recommend Joyce Heating enough and I will be using them in the future for all my heating needs. Mike and Dave are true professionals and I thank you for a job well done.

Thank you very much for your business and review, it is much appreciated. We are happy that we helped make your home project a smooth and informed one. Take care and stay safe.

Kathryn Christie
Kathryn Christie
1 review , BC

furnace

After doing a little research and getting another appraisal we ended up choosing Joyce Heating. The fact that their ratings are so good was very helpful also. We weren't disappointed in the service. It wasn't so easy a job given they had to put a new furnace into an old house. Thank-you Mike, Dave and Diane.

Thank you Kathryn for your business and review is very much appreciated. Your Mother must enjoy her heat again!

richpro in Burnaby
richpro in Burnaby
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Furnace

Our original furnace was installed by Joyce some 20 years ago, which was very reliable and trouble free. We selected Joyce, to replace the old furnace because we knew they were reliable, honest and price competitive. The new furnace is in and so-far no problems.
We would recommend Joyce to anyone.

Thank you for your continued business and review, it is much appreciated! Happy and safe Christmas and New Year!

More about Joyce Heating Service Ltd

Welcome to Joyce Heating Service Ltd. We are a family owned and operated heating business established in 1959. We service and repair all makes and models of gas and oil furnaces. As well as install furnaces, hot water heaters, gas tank-less water heaters, Heat pumps and air conditioning, gas fitting and hook up of gas stoves, gas ranges, gas cook tops, gas barbecues/BBQ, gas fire pits, gas outdoor heaters, and some small sheet metal work across most of the Lower Mainland.