Joyce Heating Service Ltd

Reviews for Joyce Heating Service Ltd

Stu
Stu

Furnace inspection

The original appointment was for Monday 24th but they had to attend to an emergency. Diane phoned to reschedule, to Thursday at 3 pm. Task was completed as scheduled. Took less than an hour.

Hello Stu

Thank you for the review and your business. It was unfortunate that we had to cancel your original appointment, but you were very kind to let us reschedule, which was in a timely manner.

Bosley
Bosley
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Installation of new forced air furnace

I had my 50 year old furnace replaced and received quotes on 2 models . Mike the service rep was very professional and knowledgeable on the merits of each and gave me great assessment on my needs. On installation day Mike and helper arrived exactly on time and did the work quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend Joyce Heating.

Thank you very much for your business and review, it is much appreciated. Enjoy your new heating system!

Regards,

ba
ba
1 review Delta, BC

Gas BBQ hookup

The two workers that came in were on time and very professional. They worked without breaks and clearly communicated what they were doing.

Thank you for your business and review, it is much appreciated. Hope we can be of service again in the near future.

Terry Willison in Surrey
Terry Willison in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Furnace upgrade and new Air Conditioner install

Mike, Dave and Diane were great to deal with. Our install took sometime as we needed to upgrade our electrical service to the house. Mike recommended a great Electrical company. Diane was flexible and was able to meet our install dates. The crew both days were very knowledgeable and friendly. Thanks again for the great service and I highly recommend Joyce Heating.

Hello Terry

It is unfortunate about the electrical part being an issue, but glad all has worked out. Thank you very much for your business and review, it is much appreciated. Enjoy your new heating and cooling!

Jason in Vancouver
Jason in Vancouver
1 review Burnaby, BC

Hot water tank, furnace and gas

I recently had to have my leaking hot water tank replaced and I had previously used Joyce heating for furnace servicing.

I was out of town and Diane was amazing in helping coordinate the work over the phone to get this done. It was installed professionally and I am fully satisfied with their work.

I also was looking to get some gas work done and Mike was honest, knowledgeable and friendly when providing his advice. He even went as far to recommend a course of action that saved me money which is a testament to this company’s honesty.

If you’re looking for someone you can trust and rely on for your heating or plumbing needs I would look no further than Joyce heating. I’ve recommended them to friends and family and all have positive experiences.

Hello Jason
Thank you for your loyal business, for your referrals, and review, it is much appreciated. With our business it has always been about how do we make this a very happy returning customer, which means honesty and good workmanship.

Carol Samson in North vancouver
Carol Samson in North vancouver
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

New Whistle for Oil Tank

I’m one of a handful of people, I believe, that uses oil to heat my home. My oil delivery company has been having trouble hearing a whistle that sounds when the oil is finished being put in. They told me to phone Joyce as they are one of the few companies to handle oil furnaces and tanks. New whistle was put in and it was done in a matter of minutes. Kudos for finding this company. I’m happy that I found someone who can help me out!

Hello Carol
Thank you for your business and appreciate your review. We are happy to be of help and for a continued working relationship.

Gramps in New Westminster
Gramps in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Oil Furnace service

Once I called for the service I was greeted by a friendly voice saying how may I help you. I called about 11 am and was told the service man Dave would come about 1:30 pm. I was called by Dave to say he was on his way and would be there at 1:30. He arrived, solved the problem and was on his way in less than an hour. We now have heat once again. I felt I got first class service even though I was surprised at the cost of a service call ( $185.00). I was glad the furnace problem was solved and would not hesitate to call Joyce Heating Services in the future if required, thanks.

Thank you very much for your business and your review is appreciated. Glad the issue was resolved in a timely manner.

K. T. in Vancouver
K. T. in Vancouver

New furnace installed

We bought a house and decided to replace the 50-year-old furnace. Joyce Heating was recommended to us by one of the trades people. They did a fantastic job. They installed a super-quiet, super-efficient new furnace that did a great job over the winter heating without running up the gas bill. They also helped us claim a Fortis BC rebate. Very happy all round.

Hello

Thank you very much for your business and review. Enjoy your new heating system!

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Hot Water Tank replacement

Have used Joyce Heating at various times over the past 5 years (furnace tune-ups and hot water tank maintenance). I find the rates to be competitive. Diane in the office is professional, knowledgeable and able to keep Dave & Mike in line. This time I was replacing my HW tank. Dave & Mike arrived on time and had the old tank out and the new tank installed in less than half a day.

Thank you for your review and continued business, it is very much appreciated! If there was anything that we could have done better, please let us know.

Thanks Again

alfred in Vancouver
alfred in Vancouver

Prompt and Excellent service

Joyce Heating is the most trustworthy company in this business. Prompt & effective attendance on a rather snowy day and got my heating system going quickly at a reasonably charge. I was ripped off by another company earlier and Joyge heating is a breath of fresh air. I will recommend Joyce heating to all my colleagues at work who have faced adverse service some time or the other. I am a customer for life. All the best

Thank you so much for your business and review. So sorry to hear about your previous situation. Glad we were able to help you.

More about Joyce Heating Service Ltd

We are a family owned and operated heating business established in 1959. We service and repair all makes and models of gas and oil furnaces. As well as install furnaces, hot water heaters, gas tankless water heaters, Heat pumps and air conditioning, gas fitting and hook up of gas stoves, gas ranges, gas cook tops, gas barbeques/BBQ, gas fire pits, gas outdoor heaters, and some small sheet metal work across most of the Lower Mainland.