Burnaby BC V5E 0A3.

4653 Burke St
Burnaby
BC
V5H 1C5

Years ago I used Joyce Heating to upgrade my furnace and replace my hot water tank, and was impressed with their service at that time. When I noticed water under my tank over the holidays, I called them. They were quick, efficient and cleaned up after themselves. I would recommend them wholeheartedly. (I did get other quotes and they were close to other companies cost-wise)

Hello Yvonne

Thank you very much for your review, it is appreciated! Enjoy your new water heater and thank you for your continued business!

Client
Client
1 review Port Moody, BC

Furnace, hot water

Very professional, experienced and easy to deal with in all levels. Best contractor we have had in decades.

Thank you kindly for your review and business, it is very much appreciated!

youngn in Delta
youngn in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Gas hot water tank installation

I got a competitive quote and scheduled an appointment on homestars for installation of a new hot water tank that I purchased at a local hardware store. Direct replacement of old tank. I saved some money by draining the old tank beforehand and disposing of it myself. The technician showed up right on time and the job was finished in 1hr.

Thank you for your business and review! Happy holidays and all the best for the New Year!

ryeates

4653 Burke St
Burnaby
BC
V5H 1C5

Very well done! Two thumbs up. Diane in the office is also very pleasant and helpful.

Thank you for your business and review, it is very much appreciated. Enjoy your new furnace and water heater!

Stu
Stu
1 review Vancouver, BC

Furnace inspection

The original appointment was for Monday 24th but they had to attend to an emergency. Diane phoned to reschedule, to Thursday at 3 pm. Task was completed as scheduled. Took less than an hour.

Hello Stu

Thank you for the review and your business. It was unfortunate that we had to cancel your original appointment, but you were very kind to let us reschedule, which was in a timely manner.

Bosley
Bosley
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Installation of new forced air furnace

I had my 50 year old furnace replaced and received quotes on 2 models . Mike the service rep was very professional and knowledgeable on the merits of each and gave me great assessment on my needs. On installation day Mike and helper arrived exactly on time and did the work quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend Joyce Heating.

Thank you very much for your business and review, it is much appreciated. Enjoy your new heating system!

Regards,

ba
ba
1 review Delta, BC

Gas BBQ hookup

The two workers that came in were on time and very professional. They worked without breaks and clearly communicated what they were doing.

Thank you for your business and review, it is much appreciated. Hope we can be of service again in the near future.

Terry Willison in Surrey
Terry Willison in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Furnace upgrade and new Air Conditioner install

Mike, Dave and Diane were great to deal with. Our install took sometime as we needed to upgrade our electrical service to the house. Mike recommended a great Electrical company. Diane was flexible and was able to meet our install dates. The crew both days were very knowledgeable and friendly. Thanks again for the great service and I highly recommend Joyce Heating.

Hello Terry

It is unfortunate about the electrical part being an issue, but glad all has worked out. Thank you very much for your business and review, it is much appreciated. Enjoy your new heating and cooling!

Jason in Vancouver
Jason in Vancouver
1 review Burnaby, BC

Hot water tank, furnace and gas

I recently had to have my leaking hot water tank replaced and I had previously used Joyce heating for furnace servicing.

I was out of town and Diane was amazing in helping coordinate the work over the phone to get this done. It was installed professionally and I am fully satisfied with their work.

I also was looking to get some gas work done and Mike was honest, knowledgeable and friendly when providing his advice. He even went as far to recommend a course of action that saved me money which is a testament to this company’s honesty.

If you’re looking for someone you can trust and rely on for your heating or plumbing needs I would look no further than Joyce heating. I’ve recommended them to friends and family and all have positive experiences.

Hello Jason
Thank you for your loyal business, for your referrals, and review, it is much appreciated. With our business it has always been about how do we make this a very happy returning customer, which means honesty and good workmanship.

Carol Samson in North vancouver
Carol Samson in North vancouver
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

New Whistle for Oil Tank

I’m one of a handful of people, I believe, that uses oil to heat my home. My oil delivery company has been having trouble hearing a whistle that sounds when the oil is finished being put in. They told me to phone Joyce as they are one of the few companies to handle oil furnaces and tanks. New whistle was put in and it was done in a matter of minutes. Kudos for finding this company. I’m happy that I found someone who can help me out!

Hello Carol
Thank you for your business and appreciate your review. We are happy to be of help and for a continued working relationship.
Diane Jesko
Joyce Heating Services Ltd.

More about Joyce Heating Service Ltd

We are a family owned and operated heating business established in 1959. We service and repair all makes and models of gas and oil furnaces. As well as install furnaces, hot water heaters, gas tankless water heaters, Heat pumps and air conditioning, gas fitting and hook up of gas stoves, gas ranges, gas cook tops, gas barbeques/BBQ, gas fire pits, gas outdoor heaters, and some small sheet metal work across most of the Lower Mainland.