Jomar Electric

Reviews for Jomar Electric

Catherine from Toronto
Catherine from Toronto

Under Cabinet Lighting

My electrician recommended Jomar. I got good service and good advice. Several of my new bulbs were burnt out, and they were replaced without any hassel. When more bulbs burnt out they helped me get replacements from the manufacturer. I thought this was good service. They seem disorganized when you walk in, but I think they know what they are doing.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto
6.3/10

Purchase light fixtures

This location has a good selection of items but the retail service lacks greatly. I arrived here by suggestion and though it appears to be completely wholesale it's open to the public. The selection is excellent! I purchased really nice lighting fixtures for my new home that were affordable and right on with my home's style. I'd definitely reccommend this to others if you know what you're looking for and don't need advice or help.