John's Chimney Service

Chimney Build & Repair
21 Toronto Road New Glasgow PE C0A 1N0
HomeStars  >  Chimney Build & Repair in Toronto  >  John's Chimney Service

Reviews for John's Chimney Service

A great company to deal with

We have been dealing with John's Chimney Service for many years now and have always found John to be terrific. He's very professional, friendly, quiet and non-intrusive, and any time we've had him do a sweep, he leaves not a speck of dust anywhere. He also installed a flue for us and it's been working great ever since.

Cannot give an approximation on cost as the jobs we've had him do have varied in price. But would definitely recommend this company!

Esther Mendicino in London
Esther Mendicino in London

Chimney liner

We needed a new water heater. First we needed a new chimney liner. After calling around I found John's Chimney Service. A lovely woman, Madeline, gave me all the information I needed and an approximate price. John came to see the job, calling half and hour prior to his arrival. He came and did the job. These are true examples of what we look for when we need help. I can't say enough about what a pleasure it was to do business with this company.

William from Old Toronto
William from Old Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Chimney capped off

John was fast and efficient and was committed to the job, he has good work ethic! John found a permanent solution to an unused chimney by covering the whole surface of the top of the chimney with a 26 gauge aluminium cover made to order. [email protected]

Ben in Ajax
Ben in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Chimney Clean and Bird Netting

I have had a problem with birds coming down the chimney and called to get the chimney cleaned and the cap replaced, the gentlemen said if I wanted I could send some pictures of the cap, chimney and fireplace and he would take a look at them.

After receiving the pictures he told me that the cap itself was fine and all that would be required is some meshing to be placed around it, booked a appointment for the morning the day after and thought everything would be fine.

His serviceman showed up exactly on time and started to setup to clean the chimney went out for some more tools then came back in and said "Well I don't think we'll be able to do the meshing, your chimney is all metal and we can't put a ladder up against it" all this despite both clearly stating on the phone as well as in 2 separate pictures showing the entire chimney clearly.

Ended up being a waste of my time and his, and now I have to face the birds again who are already acting up, who knows now when I can make another appointment elsewhere.