Jay's Factory Blinds

Reviews for Jay's Factory Blinds

Hayley
Hayley

Drapery install in bedroom

I needed floor to ceiling blackout curtains for my bedroom. I went to the showroom on Doncaster and Jay went through the fabric books with me. He then came over to measure. Within weeks I had my beautiful curtains and they were installed very professionally by Allan - no mess, perfect fit.

I am more than thrilled with the finished product as well as the service I received.

Dana Z.
Dana Z.
14 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Whole Home

I have been a customer of Jays for 14 years and must state that the service he and his family provide is always exceptional. I have had Jay install Hunter Douglas products as well as drapes in 4 of my homes and every single product I have purchased from him have been exactly what I had expected them to be. There have been 2 occasions by where there was an error made and both times Jay rectified the problem immediately at no additional cost. I would highly recommend Jay's to anyone looking for quality window coverings and stellar service.

angela
angela

metal blinds installation

perfect product quality and very satisfied customer service!they are always willing to answer your specific questions and give detailed and instructive suggestions.the best hunter douglas retailer in this neighborhood so far!

Rob from Toronto
Rob from Toronto

Window coverings

We used this business to cover our windows in our living room space. They were very pleasant to deal with and very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend this service. Their location is very easily accessible.

Henry Weinstein in North york
Henry Weinstein in North york

Purchase and installation of blinds

Very poor experience with Jay and his Hunter-Douglas blinds sales service.

One set of blinds came in without a wand and I had to wait a week to get it. Another set was installed with the cord too long and Jay had to come out to correct his installer's mistake.

The final straw was when raising one set of horizontal blinds for only the second time unbalanced the cord so only one side could be rasied.

On the phone Jay was more interested in my understanding there would be a service charge to come out and try and repair the defect than apologizing for the quality of the product. Finally just passed the responsibility on to Hunter-Douglas and wanted me to deal with them. As if he was completely in the right to ask for more money to readjust a faulty high cost item that should have worked properly in the first place. Completely inflexible. BUYER BEWARE!

VS in Markham
VS in Markham
6 reviews Thornhill, ON

2007 new construction - Hunter Douglas blinds

Small location, easy to deal with. Jay is efficient and has all Hunter Douglas products available. He is knowledgeable about window coverings. The installation for this large project was easy to live through and follow up was done promptly, without trouble. We recently had Jay back to add coverings to bay windows which we had not had done first time. We were pleased to see that service and product quality was still the same.