Jamie Janzen Plumbing & Heating Inc

Reviews for Jamie Janzen Plumbing & Heating Inc

Doug from St. Catharines
Doug from St. Catharines
4 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

Sump pumps and kitchen bathroom plumbing

As a part of the St. Catharines Flooding Alleviation program, in June 2015, we got 3 estimates to put in a main sump pump, a water powered backup sump pump and the sewer backup value. Jamie’s quote was the lowest. He installed the Hydromatic VA-1 sump pump, Liberty water powered sump pump and Mainline Fullport backwater valve. The work was done on time and they cleaned up everything. It has been 8 months and all is working well. So in Feb 2016 when we renovated the kitchen and 2 bathrooms we asked Jamie back in to add shutoff valves to all the sinks, install new faucets and sinks and install the dishwasher. We are very pleased with the quality of the plumbing work done. I would recommend him to family and friends.

susan baldry from St. Catharines
susan baldry from St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

furnace maintenance

I have been dealing with Mackay for years and they are responsible, timely and of excellent quality. John was very helpful, punctual and very well informed. Besides servicing my furnace, he was able to answer my questions about a new hot water tank. We discussed hot water tanks thoroughly and I now feel confident to make the correct purchase. thanks John!

Mike Gilliam from St. Catharines
Mike Gilliam from St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Sink Drain

Yes I paid $300 for this but it is amazing! I can flush almost anything of size down my drain now! I loved the service and the care from these guys. So nice and respectful

TantienHime on Hamilton Mountain
TantienHime on Hamilton Mountain
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

HVAC and Hot Water Tank Replacement

Jamie came in to help guide us on putting a bathroom in the basement. While there, he discovered that our HVAC system was leaking CO. He shut it down immediately and had a crew in the next day to replace the HVAC system and the hot water tank. He saved my life. I checked with my father as to pricing (since he is a developer) and he said we would never get it cheaper or better. Felt completely comfortable with his staff in my house and now we're going to use them for the basement bathroom and more.

SKH in Fonthill
SKH in Fonthill
1 review Fonthill, ON

AC

Very pleased with the friendly and informative conversation I had with the receptionist when I was troubleshooting a problem with our AC. Would definitely hire them for a service call.

Barb in Fonthill
Barb in Fonthill
4 reviews ,

bathroom renovation

Our new bathroom is beautiful. Lawrence did the work for us. He was always prompt, polite and friendly when he came to work. He spent a fair bit of time at our house and we had no complaints. He took pride in his work, and made sure we were completely satisfied with his work.

More about Jamie Janzen Plumbing & Heating Inc

Installing and repairing plumbing, heating and air conditioning in new and existing homes and businesses in the Niagara Region.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Saint Catherines?