1397 Bayview Ave Toronto ON M4G 3A6

Reviews for Kelly's Heating

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Boiler installation

I really enjoyed Kelly's Heating! Appointment made over the phone. Technician came next day and installed it same day. Very professional. I appreciate the masks and very nice customer service. Thank you!

Suzanne
Suzanne

Reliable and knowledgeable family business

Another contractor recommended J Kelly’s to me as ‘experts in old boiler systems’ and they were right. After many years of conflicting info about my geriatric boiler, J Kelly’s finally understood it. I am very pleased with the service they did and the time they spent troubleshooting.

Uo
Uo

HE Boiler Replacement

Great job, and good install. It's good to have heat again. Thanks for answering all of our questions.

HowardR
HowardR

Water heater replacement

Just engaged Kelly's Heating to replace a legacy rental water heater with a new nat gas water heater. The experience was outstanding - estimation visit, quoted options, installation on-site. A great job delivered - on-time and on-budget. Kelly's Heating is a great HVAC contractor, I would recommend to all.

Very Disappointed

Have used Kelly's in the past and have always received great service and a timely response. However, my experience this time was quite poor. I had my AC serviced in late June and was told all was well. However, a week later my AC wasn't working and I called to have someone come out. They did come out and said I needed a part and someone would call me with the price (the technician did provide a temporary fix). I also asked if I could get a price on a new system. Two weeks later, I called and left a message as no one had called me back. I had to call again two more times, finally reaching someone and was told someone would call me the next day. Well, that was two weeks ago and there has been no call. Sadly, I will be moving on to another company.
In addition, I had asked the technician to push the insulation (floor insulation/attic unit) back together and he said he would leave the path to the unit since he had to come back anyway with the part. Now, I'll have to get up there myself to do it (which is not an easy task given the access point.)

klr1
klr1

A/C Replacement

Woke up last week to an A/C that was no longer cooling the house. This was the third time we had issues and so we decided we needed a new A/C. I Thankfully, Kelly's were able to fit us in since they had a cancellation. Joe came to provide a quote and pointed out that the original A/C was not correctly located. After getting an electrician to reroute the power source, Kelly's did a great job installing the A/C and on extremely short notice. Couldn't have asked for better service. They team even worked through 3 hours of rain. Thank you very much to Neil and Joe Kelly!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your experience. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. If you have any questions regarding the new system please do not hesitate to contact me.

sarahharris205 in Scarborough
sarahharris205 in Scarborough

Great service every time

As a first time homeowner knowing what to do for regular maintenance, not to mention if there's an issue, can be really stressful. Not with Kelly's Heating.

We have used them for multiple jobs - from regular servicing to larger issues with our furnace and central air. They have always been extremly professional, responsive and take the time to explain what they're doing and why.

The service is great value for money and the interactions with the team have always been pleasant and left us feeling in good hands. Would highly recommend!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review Sarah!

If you need our services down the road we are just a phone call away.

Have a wonderful summer.

Derek in East york
Derek in East york

Gas Line + Furnace + AC + Water Heater Installation

I'm very happy to recommend Joe, Neil, and the rest of the Kelly's Heating team.

Kelly's managed and installed a new gas connection to our North Toronto home from start to finish. Their pricing was transparent, intelligent, and fair, and their workmanship and responsiveness exceeded our expectations.

Kelly's work included installing all necessary piping and venting, a new furnace, AC, humidifier, and a water heater. When pricing the job, Kelly's didn't upsell needlessly high-capacity equipment and neither did they try to undercut by choosing equipment that would be inadequate.

Now that the job is done, the new system works flawlessly and has proved to be a perfect fit for our home's requirements. Kelly's Heating will be our go to HVAC contractor from now on. A+

Thank you for posting a review about your experience Derek. It was a pleasure to work for you.

If you have any questions regarding your new system do not hesitate to give me a call.

Have a wonderful summer!

416-483-8077

The best, in all respects

Three other very well known companies misdiagnosed our heating problem. One gave us an estimate of about $20,000, and the work would have involved major hassles and upheavals. Joe came, carefully inspected and diagnosed the problem that the other 3 had missed, and provided a very modest estimate to fix it. The actual cost to us turned out to be half that. Joe and his sons are a delight to work with. We will call them for every future heating and AC issue, and highly recommend them to all.

I am pleased to hear that we were able to resolve your issue in a cost effective manner. If there is anything else that you need please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

KEV in East York
KEV in East York

Fantastic Company!

Neil and his team were amazing. Can’t say enough great things about them. Fast, reliable, professional and didn’t break the bank. We will use them from now on for all our furnace needs.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Kevin. I am glad we were able to help.

If you need us down the road we are just a phone call away.

More about Kelly's Heating

Way back in 1981, Joe Kelly made his first house call in his own neighbourhood of Leaside.
J. Kelly’s Heating has been a family run business ever since, with Joe’s son Neil joining the team in 2006. We have built our client base, one family at a time by always putting customers first. We know many of you by name and face, as you know us; we’re even trusted with keys to some of your houses.

OLD-FASHIONED CUSTOMER SERVICE - LATEST TECHNOLOGY...
We’re old-fashioned in customer service but forward-thinking in our technology. We’re an industry leader because we love what we do.
When you choose J. Kelly's Heating, you choose 35 years of honesty, pride in our work and integrity.

We're a name you can trust – just ask your neighbours!

Kelly Heating