Kelly's Heating

1397 Bayview Ave Toronto ON M4G 3A6

Reviews for Kelly's Heating

sandra.althoff in Toronto, Ontario
sandra.althoff in Toronto, Ontario

Installation of new air conditioner

Kelly's Heating did a wonderful job. My 37 year-old A/C finally died during the hottest week of July. The installers were here within a couple of days and made sure everything was running properly after the installation. In my many years of home ownership, I have never experienced such wonderful service from a contractor. They were professional, respectful of my property and I feel reassured that their work was of the highest quality.

When my furnace needs to be replaced, they will be my go to company.

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to post a review. If we can be of further assistance down the road please do not hesitate to contact us.

Boiler maintenance and replacement

Easy to work with, timely replies and quality work. We’ve used J Kelly time and again.

Thank you very much for the business and for taking the time to post a review!

a/c repair

I have been using the services of Joe Kelly for over 35 years. They have always been friendly, reasonably priced and reliable. They stand behind their work.

sheribetel in Toronto
sheribetel in Toronto

New A/C

I cannot say enough good things about Kelly's heating. They are extremely responsive and were very quick to install my new air conditioner in the middle of a heat wave. I have used their services for many years and always find their technicians to be knowledgable and courteous. I highly recommend them!

Neil Kelly

Rerouting of wiring after Reno.

We are always so very impressed with the quality of work and professionalism from everyone at Kelly’s Heating. There is no other company to go to for heating and cooling system needs. Neil and his crew show up when you need them and always get the job done right.

Well Run Company and AC Install

This is the 2nd time I have used J Kelly's. In 2019 they installed a new Rheem furance and this year (2021) a Rheem central air conditioner. The company is well rounded, from reception and in-person review of issue, to their quick competitive quote, followed by a reasonable installation timeline, all with friendly and professional employees. A family owned Leaside located company that worked for me.

A/C

Excellent, fast, professional, knowledgeable and accommodating service for air conditioning. Went through the various options and helped with best solution.

lesliedrapersantos
lesliedrapersantos

Air Conditioner/Furnace/Gas line Bbque and firepit

This HVAC company has been fantastic for all of our HVAC needs. We replaced an old air conditioner with a new high efficiency unit and a furnace within the last 8 years. A challenging under deck gas line was installed for a firepit table recently. All service calls have been dealt with professionally and quickly. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for taking the time to post about our services. If we can be of any assistance down the road please do not hesitate to contact us.

Lori in Toronto
Lori in Toronto

Outstanding service installing ductless AC

After abysmal "service" from original installer, we had a new AC unit installed by J.Kelly and they were FANTASTIC! Spoke with Neil ( who also visited on the day of installation to confirm all was well) and we received first rate service. Joe came and reviewed our current placement and assured us they could easily do the job. They arrived at 8 am and were gone by 2 pm and we love the new unit. What a pleasure to deal with "can do" professionals!

Fantastic! Thank you for your business and for taking the time to post a review.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Boiler installation

I really enjoyed Kelly's Heating! Appointment made over the phone. Technician came next day and installed it same day. Very professional. I appreciate the masks and very nice customer service. Thank you!

Excellent. Thank you for the business and for taking the time to post a review!

More about Kelly's Heating

Way back in 1981, Joe Kelly made his first house call in his own neighbourhood of Leaside.
J. Kelly’s Heating has been a family run business ever since, with Joe’s son Neil joining the team in 2006. We have built our client base, one family at a time by always putting customers first. We know many of you by name and face, as you know us; we’re even trusted with keys to some of your houses.

OLD-FASHIONED CUSTOMER SERVICE - LATEST TECHNOLOGY...
We’re old-fashioned in customer service but forward-thinking in our technology. We’re an industry leader because we love what we do.
When you choose J. Kelly's Heating, you choose 40 years of honesty, pride in our work and integrity.

We're a name you can trust – just ask your neighbours!

Kelly Heating