J. Kelly's Heating Ltd.

1397 Bayview Ave Toronto ON M4G 3A6

Reviews for J. Kelly's Heating Ltd.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Ductless air conditioners

Kelly's installed ductless air conditioners and did a great job .Everybody from Neil to Joe to Scott and his crew were amazing. Very professional,informative and left the site nice and clean .Would highly recommend Kelly's.

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. If you have any questions regarding your new equipment or any other HVAC related issues we are just a phone call away.

Culinary tastings in Toronto
Culinary tastings in Toronto

Replaced Furnace

Customer since 1991. Emailed one evening about leak in 17 yr old furnace and technician came the next morning. New furnace needed (no replacement available for heat exchanger) so Neil came to check the same morning and three days later gave me two quotes to compare. One business day later, furnace installed and verified by Scott and site left clean. Metal pick up the following morning. Happy customer!
Laurie R.

Thank you for the review Laurie. It has been our pleasure to work for your family over the years. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at any point.

Blair
Blair

Boiler Replacement

They replaced a very old boiler with a new efficient boiler. I need the work done right away and they were able to complete the work the day after I received the quote. Also, the crew was very professional. I'd hire them again.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Blair! It was our pleasure to work for you. Best of luck with the move.

Regards,

Kim from East York
Kim from East York

New Pump

Our pump started to leak and i called several companies. J.Kelly came out within a few hours and ensured it wouldn't leak further and came back the next day to drain our system and install a new pump (the draining took hours) Reasonable, very efficient and cleaned up everything - i would highly recommend!! Thanks guys!!

Thank you for the review Kim. I am happy we were able to help out.

Steve S.
Steve S.

Hot water/furnace install

Thanks for your professionalism and effort. Courteous and knowledgeable crew that worked to get the job done right.

Thank you for the kind feedback Steve. It was a pleasure to work for you and your family. If you have any questions regarding the new system do not hesitate to give us a call.

Regards,

Jennifer
Jennifer

Boiler in basement

J. Kelly did a wonderful job! Scott was our technician and was very reliable, trustworthy and informative! I highly recommend J.Kelly's!

Thank you for the review and for the business Jennifer. If you have any questions regarding your new system please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Honest and Reliable

My family has been using Kelly's heating since the 1990s and they've always been great. They're fast, responsive, proactive and helpful. I never let anyone use another company, we had so many problems before we found them.

Thank you for the kind feed back Mike! It has been our pleasure to deal with you and your family over the years.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Oil to Gas Conversion

Knowing nothing about HVAC, I wasn't exactly sure where to start with converting my home from oil to gas. My partner had used J Kelly's in the past and spoke very highly of their client service and friendly nature. J Kelly's was absolutely fantastic to work with. We had a tight turnaround on the work that needed to be done, and J Kelly's was very accommodating with our timeline. They were professional and worked diligently to get the work done quickly while being very respectful of our home.

Thank you Sarah. If you have any questions regarding the new system do not hesitate to give us a call.

jeremy.dupuis in Toronto, Ontario
jeremy.dupuis in Toronto, Ontario

3 service calls - amazing service!

I've used J.Kelly's on three separate occasions and each one has been great. They are professional, on-time, honest and have an incredible amount of integrity. They fixed my AC once (solenoid), diagnosed a simple switch issue when my furnace died, and replaced the circuit board on my furnace all within the last 12 months. On the last service call, I asked them to check my humidifier, and they told me it died. Instead of upselling me on a new one with install costs, I purchased one directly from them and Neil even walked ME through the electrical install after calling to see how I did with it. Incredible group of folks that just do great work.

We really appreciate the kind feedback Jeremy. If any other matters pop up we are just a phone call/email away.

Neil Kelly

More about J. Kelly's Heating Ltd.

Way back in 1981, Joe Kelly made his first house call in his own neighbourhood of Leaside.
J. Kelly’s Heating has been a family run business ever since, with Joe’s son Neil joining the team in 2006. We have built our client base, one family at a time by always putting customers first. We know many of you by name and face, as you know us; we’re even trusted with keys to some of your houses.

OLD-FASHIONED CUSTOMER SERVICE - LATEST TECHNOLOGY...
We’re old-fashioned in customer service but forward-thinking in our technology. We’re an industry leader because we love what we do.
When you choose J. Kelly's Heating, you choose 35 years of honesty, pride in our work and integrity.

We're a name you can trust – just ask your neighbours!

Kelly Heating