Imperial Rug Galleries Ltd

Review for Imperial Rug Galleries Ltd

T from Peterborough
T from Peterborough

Area Rug

I used to live in the GTA area and recently moved to a smaller town, but I admit that I still do lots of my home-shopping in the GTA (old habits die hard). I had visited Imperial Rug Galleries in Oakville in the past when shopping with a friend who actually bought 3 rugs there, but after I moved not that long ago I found myself with main-floor hardwood and the desire for an area rug of my own to warm-up the living room. So I headed back to Imperial for myself, and had a really great experience from start to finish. After a lot of home-decor shopping (especially recently with a relatively new home), I can say that the folks at Imperial are among the nicest and most professional store owners/staff that I have dealt with. They are obviously committed to exceptional customer service, and provided knowledgeable answer to all of my questions both at the store and when I called from home afterward to ask a few follow-up questions. The prices here are competitive, and if you watch for them, there are also sales. The selection is also impressive. I have not had any regret about my purchase and would/will go back in the future.