Ici Paints - Retail Stores

Shabnam from Langley
Shabnam from Langley
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

accent walls - decorating

the staff was very helpful in my choosing of colours for my accent colour walls. I walked in for the very first time sure that i knew exactly what i had wanted, but when seeing the possibilities i was instantly lost. They mixed up about 10 different little sample bottles for me to try on my walls(for free!), and when i went back i had a slightly different vision for the walls, and again they mixed up some more samples for me(with a smile, and still free). When i chose my colors the gallons that they tinted were consistent to the samples(yay!). Good people, good choices.

Thomas Cheung in Coquitlam

1920 Kingsway
Vancouver
BC
V5N 2S9

they are very profession on the painting soluction, When i start my painting project, i am very confuse on the color choose, they give me a very professional idea and let me understand how to balance my flavour color and the matchig style, I am very satisfried my painting project.Thank you