Husky Heating and Air Conditioning

2104 Highway 7 West, Unit 17 & 18 Vaughan ON L4K 2S9
Husky Heating Concord
Owner/Manager
Dmitri Raskin [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  Husky Heating and Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Husky Heating and Air Conditioning

I got a quote from Dimitri at Husky for a new Lennox Air Conditioner. The price was right and I am happy with the unit. Plus another 400 dollars off for rebate which they do all the paperwork for, I just wait for cheque. Installation was professional, clean and friendly. Everything went smooth it took about 4 hours and they explained everything well about position of air conditioner, hole in wall for pipes wires etc. The basement work they did is neat and tidy. When they were done they explained operation and they hooked it up to my nest thermostat and it runs great and also quiet.

Rob in Toronto

After speaking with many Heating and Air Conditioning companies, I finally contacted Husky for an estimate and I was very impressed with the company. Dmitri was very knowledgeable and offered us great advice and recommendations as to the various types and sizes of furnaces and air conditioners. I decided to purchase the Lennox SLP 98V furnace (90 Tons) and the Lennox EL16XC1 Air Conditioner (3 tons). They are both great choices and I am so far happy with the products. The instillation went very well with Francisco. He was very professional, answered all questions and was very courteous and respectful. I also had a positive experience with Husky Duct Cleaning Services which was also very good and the job was very well done. Overall, I had a good positive experience with Husky. I was very pleased and impressed with the company and I would most definitely recommend them to friends and family.

BHarvey in Toronto

Dimitri was very helpful and easy to deal with. He called us back late in the evening on a weekend when our furnace stopped working unexpectedly, and he gave us a fair price on a new HVAC system. They were helpful facilitating energy audits and were able to get in for the replacement promptly. Jenissie and Enroi were very professional and pleasant to deal with, and did a excellent job on the install. We would definitely recommend Husky for your furnace and air conditioner needs.

Job Price

Husky Heating and Air Conditioning has been providing annual maintenance since the purchase and installation of our furnace and air conditioning units. I am writing to say how pleased we are with their service technicians especially Dave L. who provided service in early May 2017. He was punctual, polite and very knowledgeable with all of our equipment and as a result, is highly recommended.

Fatima  in

Very reliable and highly recommended

We get our furnaces maintained every year and air conditions maintenance every year

Always friendly and courteous and in time

They give a call ahead call before arriving

Job Price

May 16, 2017, Dear Fatima, Thank you for taking the time to document your experience with us. We really appreciate your business. Sincerely - The Husky Team

Gerhild Somann from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Once again we received great service from Husky Heating and Air Conditioning. First Victoria prompts us to make an appointment, thereby saving us the time and effort to remember to schedule the spring and fall maintenance; then the service man comes at the appointed time and makes sure that our systems are running at utmost efficiency. The furnace and A/C are expensive items and we are happy knowing that they are in good hands with Husky Heating and Air Conditioning. This time we had the pleasure of Burke doing the job - thank you Burke!

Job Price

May 12th, 2017, Dear Gerhild, Thank you for taking the time to document your experience with us. We really appreciate your business. Burke & Victoria have been notified of how happy you are. Customers like you are a pleasure to serve!! Sincerely - The Husky Team

My AC was 20 years old and undersized for the house. I received a couple of quotes and Husky was by far the best. Dimiti called me the same day, followed up with an in house inspection. We booked for the replacement 2 months in advance and like clockwork the team arrived and did the work.
Dimitri answered all my questions before and after the sale either by e-mail or phone and never tried to up sell me. I saved hundreds on the AC.

Naomi  from Toronto

Very happy with Husky. Got to them through Costco when I needed a new HVAC system in 2016. Very competitive pricing. Felt supported during the sale, install and after.
Now, a year later, just had my first maintenance appointment for furnace and air conditioning. Victoria in the office is great- makes me feel like a valued customer. Dave L. explained exactly what he was doing and why when he did the maintenance- increased my confidence that the decision to go with Husky was a very good one.

Job Price

May 5, 2017, Dear Naomi, Thank you for taking the time to document your experience with us. We really appreciate your business. Customers like you are a pleasure to serve!! Sincerely - The Husky Team

vinh in Mississauga
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

I've been putting off getting an Air Conditioning for last couple of years for my new home but this year, decided to have it install. First thing came to my mind was Costco. So I asked for a quote. They send someone come to my home 3 days later and did the inspection and provide me a quote for a Lenox 14ACX 3tons. He explained to me that I would get $400 from the Ontario Govnt and $400 rebate from Costco. At first I was going to go for it, but thought I would check around first. Went online, did some searches and found Homestars. Searches for Air Conditioning and Heating and star reading the reviews. Found Husky heating and air have one of the highest rating so I decided to send an email to Husky and one more to another company asking for a quote.

Demitri called me next day and told me the Lenox 14ACX is the old model and that I'm better with the new Lenox EL16XC1. I did some researches online for the EL16 vs 14XC and compared the two. I also call Costco and asked if I want the EL16AC1 vs 14XC what are their price. They wanted $500 more. The same go for the other company. in the end, i decided to go with Husky, called Demitri and scheduled an installation date. To my surprise, not only Demitri was very helpful and also full fills my request to have the installation done on a Sunday 9am so I don't have to take any time off work.

Sunday April 30 came, 5minutes to 9am, Jenissie and Enroy show up. Right on time. Both Jenissie and Enroy know exactly what they were doing, one would start working in the basement while the other work outside of the house. Fast forward 5hrs later, 2pm, everything is finished and completed. The workmanship from both Jenissie and Enroy are 5 stars. They DON'T take any shortcut. They do everything exactly the way the Pros does it. Not only that, they even help tidy up a few loose wires and water hoses which had nothing to do with what they are doing.

All in all, i just want to say that not only did I save hundreds of dollars by going with Husky, I have a better unit, Demitri also scheduled the date and time that's work best for me. The installers (Jenissie and Enroy) were top notch 5 stars details oriented people. I'd recommend Husky in a heart beat without any hesitation. Since I've seen Jenissie and Enroy works, I can only speak for both of this guys. so ask for them if you can. I"m sure Husky have other good guys working for them was well.

Job Price

May 5, 2017, Dear Vinh, Thank you for taking the time to document your experience with us. We really appreciate your business. All individuals have been notified of how happy you are. I would like to get in touch with you; Please email me at [email protected] with your full name & address, Att: Victoria with "HomeStars" in the subject line. - The Husky Team

Phil Thorpe in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I call Husky for all my heating, air conditioning and gas furnace repairs and maintenance. They are always very prompt at arranging an appointment and always come when they say they will. They provide fast efficient service and I would recommend them!!

Job Price

May 1, 2017, Dear Phil, thank you for taking the time to document your experience with us, we really appreciate having you as a client. - The Husky Team

More about Husky Heating and Air Conditioning

Authorized Carrier and Lennox heating and cooling contractors. Quality solutions for all your central heating and cooling systems