Husky Heating and Air Conditioning

2104 Highway 7 West, Unit 17 & 18 ON L4K 2S9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  Husky Heating and Air Conditioning

Reviews for Husky Heating and Air Conditioning

Laurent in Guelph
1 review Erin, ON

Our furnace had to be replaced quickly due to malfunction. We called several companies, including Husky. A sales specialist quickly returned our call, provided clear information and the most competitive price. No sales pressures at all. Our new furnace was installed a few days later. We had to call Husky back to fix a minor issue; they responded quickly and came to fix the issue. Prompt, professional service at a very competitive price.

Ali Shams in Vaughan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I purchased my Lennox furnace in 2008 from Husky Heating and Air Conditioning and every year I ask the company for maintenance services.
I am really happy with the services and I have not had any problem with my furnace since I purchased the furnace. I strongly recommend this company for purchase of HVAC systems and their maintenances.

Faisal in Oakville
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

My furnace was shutting down due to overheating and getting no of errors. I requested the quote late in the night and early in the morning i got the call back. They technician was on time and very friendly. He diagnosed and telling me the details of the furnace. The part was under warranty so I was only charged with the labor cost.

Recommended for any furnace related services.

L3Z0N2 in Vaughan

Mike T. who came to do servicing very polite, explained everything he was going to do. Very efficient,...said furnace in good shape. Showed me how to clean the HRV unit as I requested. Very happy with service

Hi, thank you for your review, I have told Michael how happy you are. Please email me at: [email protected] Victoria - The Husky Team

zain in Toronto

We used Husky Heating and Air conditioning last year to check our furnace and we had a great experience. It was easy to setup an appointment and our technician, Dave L, was awesome. He was professional, polite and really spent the time explaining all the details. 2 Thumbs Up!

Thanks for the review, pls email me at: [email protected], Victoria - The Husky Team

HFreedman in Vaughan

We came back from Vacation to our home we moved into three months ago. While we were away, we set the temperature to 18 degrees. Once home, put the temperature back to normal and it took way too long for the house to heat back up. The vents were warm but almost no air flow. The technician who was very courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable checked the furnace first. It has a multi stage blower which was not kicking into the higher speeds as it should. Turns out many of the vents throughout the house were blocked by the previous owner. He pulled the stuffing out of many vents and tinkered with the settings and it's working as it should. He pointed out that the house is short on return vents and if that was resolved, the motor speeds could be increased even more without placing strain on the motor. We will look into creating more return vents with Husky. First time I used them and very satisfied. The agent on the phone was very friendly and helpful as well. Money well spent.

Julia Fed from Vaughan

My furnace broke and I called Husky. I spoke with Dmitri in sales and bought a new furnace for an amazing price the same day! The next day a technician came to my house and installed my new furnace. I now can comfortably sit in my home and not be affected by the dropping temperatures outside, all thanks to the fantastic service Husky provided me! I would 100% recommend Husky!

HappyHome in Grimsby

Husky is consistently reliable. The answering service relays messages after hours, the secretary calls back first thing in the morning. The appointments are booked and confirmed and the techs are on time.
They are clean and polite and comfortable explaining any problems or concerns. Years ago I was told I had a broken key component of my furnace and that a replacement part with installation would cost 1000. As a second opinion, I called Husky and when they came to investigate, they explained that the furnace was not level and thus there was moisture accumulating causing the problem; the furnace components were fine. We are now into our approximately fifth year of having Husky service this furnace and also our A/C, which they installed. We believe that the company has a consistent quality of technician, as we have had several different techs through the years.

Dec 8, 2017 - Dear HappyHome, thank you for the wonderful review, and for documenting your experience. We appreciate your continued business. As you know we have been in touch, so Happy Holidays from us. Victoria - The Husky Team

North York in Vaughan

Replaced everything with new Husky products in 2015. Within two years called twice for Air Condiroomer crevices and now the heater stopped working. Paid a lot of money for brand new AC and furnace and now have to pay for the service as they are not willing to waive the fees. I didn’t have any problems with my old AC and furnace and I wish I didn’t change to a new ones.

Dear Sir or Madam,
We are very sorry to hear of this; we would very much like to help and resolve the issue, but we require your name. Please contact our office and speak to our Secretary so we can move forward and rectify things for you immediately. Thank you. Victoria - The Husky Team

More about Husky Heating and Air Conditioning

Authorized Carrier and Lennox heating and cooling contractors. Quality solutions for all your central heating and cooling systems

Furnace, Air Conditioner, Tankless Water Heater, Humidifier, Air Cleaner, Fireplace , Heat Recovery Systems, Hepa Filters, Duct Cleaning, Ductless Air conditioner, Roof tops.
Sales, Service and Installation of Residential and Commercial Heating and Cooling Systems Provincial and Federal Rebates for Energy Saving Systems Standard, Medium, and High Capacity Air Filtration Systems Gas/ Heating And Cooling Systems Indoor Humidifier and Quality Systems Forced Hot/Cool Air Systems Ductless Systems Energy saving programmable Thermostats Expert Trouble Shooting and Diagnosis Preventive Maintenance Programs and Spring & Fall Check Ups Sales of Replacement Filters and Pads 24-hour repair and emergency Breakdown Services Free Estimates for Replacement of your existing HVAC System
Lennox, Carrier, Rinnai, Aire Flo, Payne, General Aire, Honeywell
Nate Certified Company, no subcontractors
1974
Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Financing, Personal Cheque
G2 Gas licences, Commercial and residential Refrigeration Mechanics, Nate Certified, Air System Des
Vaughan Chamber of Commerce, HRAI, BBB