Husky Heating and Air Conditioning

2104 Highway 7 West, Unit 17 & 18 ON L4K 2S9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  Husky Heating and Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Husky Heating and Air Conditioning

Marilyn Weissman in Thornhill

We had Husky install a complete new HVAC system in our home. From our initial contact, installation and post installation
service, Husky has always been stellar! Their staff are knowledgeable, courtious and timely in all our contacts with them. Dimitri was great and always available to answer our questions and concerns. I would also like to compliment Victoria who goes above and beyond dealing with me. Now a days its great to call a company and get a friendly and helpful person to deal directly with. I would highly recommend Husky to anyone who is looking to change their HVAC system.

Job Price

Aug 11, 2017 - Dear Marilyn, thank you for writing such a lovely review. It's clients like you that make all the difference. We really appreciate your business and for taking the time to document your experience. We look forward to a long and wonderful relationship. - Victoria and the Husky Team.

L in Richmond hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Sergej was very friendly and knowledgeable and explained everything in details. tfixt it same day.he price was good and we went for it. He came also on installation day and made sure everything is at a good start. Sam and Ali did a good installation and after a minor gas smell they came back after a few hours and double checked and fixed the leak. Verry happy with Rinnai Tankless and the installation.

Aug 9, 2017
Dear L in RHill: thank you for your review and documenting your experience with us. We really appreciate your business. - The Husky Team

Issam in Toronto

A friend recommended this company . the sale man Dimitri gave me the price and the time for work over the phone I never met him in person , they came on the exact time and the work was great .
I was asking them to put an additional unit to get better cooling , he ask to wait and check the unit they are putting because it would be enough , He was right I did not need another unit .
Also I called him for a cover and he gave me one without charge .
In general , I am very satisfy dealing with this company through this man , and I am recommending it to all my friends

Aug 9, 2017
Dear Issam, thank you for your review and documenting your experience with us. We really appreciate your business. - The Husky Team

Dave L provided knowledgeable and professional service while performing the routine maintenance on our furnace. He helped diagnose and resolve an issue with the condensate drain line which were causing pooling of water.

Thanks Dave!

Job Price

July 27, 2017, dear Private User: thank you for taking the time to document your experience; Dave L has been notified of how happy you are. As you know we have been in touch so we look forward to serving you again. Victoria and the Husky Team

Lomba21 in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Demetrie was knowledgeable and the price was good compared to other companies. Jenissie and Enroy did an amazing job installing and explaining the new features our new AC unit. Would definitely recommend this company to others.

Job Price

July 24, 2017, Dear Lomba21: Thank you for the review. As you know we have been in touch. We appreciate you documenting your experience and look forward to serving you again. Victoria and the Husky Team

Yankun in Vaughan

I booked Lennox Air conditioner from Husky and they arrived on time with a very professional and easy going technician named Jenissie. I oversaw the whole process for about 4 hours and he did a great job including a lot of details. Now I have the best quality brand air conditioner properly installed in my house and feel the comfort.

Job Price

July 21, 2017, Dear Yankun: thank you for taking the time to document your experience with Husky, we really appreciate your review and business. Jenesie has been notified of how happy you are. Thanks for getting in touch. Victoria - The Husky Team

Tracey R - Junction Triangle

Water was leaking from the furnace in the summer, and we had no idea of how to fix the issue ourselves. The technician came out and diagnosed the problem immediately, fixing the issue within a few moments. He was very patient and explained what the issue was, why it occurred and what we could do to fix it ourselves in the future. He also suggested we get a condensate pump to prevent the problem from happening again, but said it isn't urgent. I appreciated the technician's honesty and patience, and would not hesitate to call them again.

Job Price

July 14, 2017, Dear Tracey R: thank you for taking the time to document your experience with Husky, we really appreciate your review and business. I need to get in touch with you. Please email me at: [email protected] with your full name, address and phone number and indicate Victoria / HomeStars in the Subject Line - The Husky Team

Susan & John  in Toronto
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Our air conditioner broke down on June 30th. We contacted Dmitri at Husky and he gave us a great deal to replace both the A/C and furnace (our existing furnace was 18 years old).
Sam, Ali and Matthew installed both units on July 10th. The service provided was excellent and the installation was seamless.
The new units are very high efficiency and considerably quieter than the old ones. So far, we are extremely pleased with the A/C unit. We would definitely not hesitate to call Husky again.

Job Price

July 14, 2017, Dear Susan & John: thank you for taking the time to document your experience with Husky, we really appreciate your review and business. Dmitri, Sam, Ali & Matthew have been notified of how happy your are. I need to get in touch with you. Please email me at: [email protected] with your full name, address and phone number and indicate Victoria / HomeStars in the Subject Line - The Husky Team

Larry in Vaughan

my air conditioning was not working on july 1 2017, Canada Day. Called Husky. Mike came out within 90 minutes, determined what the problem was, fixed it, checked my air conditioning unit for servicing, added fluids as required. paid more because it was a holiday but that was expected. service was excellent. would recommend them for heating and air conditioning. used them to service my furnace for the winter.

Job Price

July 13, 2017. Dear Larry; thank you for taking the time to document your experience with Husky, we really appreciate your review and business. Michael has been notified of how happy your are. I need to get in touch with you. Please email me at: [email protected] with your full name, address and phone number and indicate Victoria / HomeStars in the Subject Line - The Husky Team

Raymond Sigmaringam in Toronto

I wanted to install Lennox 2.5 tons A/C and since my basement is not a standared size none of the big companies couldnt do it. But Husky team spent lots of time to fix the coil for the A/C. The technician who came to fix the A/C, Fransiso has sound knowledge and even he modified the duct to make sure the coil is placed in a proper place without any exta cost to me. Their price is also very compatative and the work is very clean. I am really enjoying this A/C.

Job Price

July 12th, 2017. Dear Raymond: Thank you for taking the time to document your experience with us. Francisco will be notified of happy you are. As you know we have been in with each other, so keep us in mind for the future. All the best and thank you for your business! Victoria and the Husky Team

More about Husky Heating and Air Conditioning

Authorized Carrier and Lennox heating and cooling contractors. Quality solutions for all your central heating and cooling systems

Furnace, Air Conditioner, Tankless Water Heater, Humidifier, Air Cleaner, Fireplace , Heat Recovery Systems, Hepa Filters, Duct Cleaning, Ductless Air conditioner, Roof tops.
Sales, Service and Installation of Residential and Commercial Heating and Cooling Systems Provincial and Federal Rebates for Energy Saving Systems Standard, Medium, and High Capacity Air Filtration Systems Gas/ Heating And Cooling Systems Indoor Humidifier and Quality Systems Forced Hot/Cool Air Systems Ductless Systems Energy saving programmable Thermostats Expert Trouble Shooting and Diagnosis Preventive Maintenance Programs and Spring & Fall Check Ups Sales of Replacement Filters and Pads 24-hour repair and emergency Breakdown Services Free Estimates for Replacement of your existing HVAC System
Lennox, Carrier, Rinnai, Aire Flo, Payne, General Aire, Honeywell
Nate Certified Company, no subcontractors
1974
Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Financing, Personal Cheque
G2 Gas licences, Commercial and residential Refrigeration Mechanics, Nate Certified, Air System Des
Vaughan Chamber of Commerce, HRAI, BBB