Husky Heating and Air Conditioning

2104 Highway 7 West, Unit 17 & 18 ON L4K 2S9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  Husky Heating and Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Husky Heating and Air Conditioning

rhonda in Thornhill

I thought my hot water tank was leaking, so I called the company I bought it from. They sent a technician who said it was the furnace, so I called Husky, where I bought the furnace in Feb 2017. They sent Dave L to my house, and he fixed it quickly, answered all my questions, and helped me with a few other questions I had about a few other problems I was having. He was the nicest and best technician I have ever had in my house!

Sine Husky hires such good technicians, I will definitely be calling them when I purchase my new air conditioner!

By the way, this service call was in July, but Homestars doesn't allow a second review within six months, so I had to wait until now to write this review. I recommend Husky very highly!

katariina_taylor

We turned the heat on this past weekend as temperatures dipped down and found that only cold air was blowing out of the vents (no matter how high we set the temperature to). The house was 4 degrees colder than what we had it set to, and we were concerned since we have a baby. After calling about 8 different companies on the Saturday we finally found Husky who actually answered (yaaay!) AND were able to send a technician to our house within the hour! He was fantastic and super friendly. The job was done under an hour and our house has actually never been so warm! Thank you so much!

Job Price

Oct 4, 2017 - Hi Katarina, thank you for taking the time to document your experience with us. Dave was your tech and has been informed of how happy you are. Victoria - The Husky Team!!

Mohamed Rajani in Ottawa

i found the company very professionl, pricing very competitive,performed work in a timely manner and did no object to me changing the date of installation
Sam and Ali were curteous and great to deal with and ans
Would recwered our questions to our satisfaction.
Aftercare was excellent.
Would recommend the company highly

Carmen in Toronto

I contacted about 4 heating and air companies, but husky was by far the best price. When it came to installing the unit they installed it in just over 2 hours. So far its been great. Both Dimitri and the installer Alex were very knowledgeable when it came to purchasing and installing it. I highly recommend them I think they offer a great price for a top brand unit (Lenox Central Air)

Job Price

Oct 4, 2017 - Dear Carmen: thank you for taking the time to document your experience with us. We really appreciate your business. I need to get in touch with you, please email me at: [email protected] and put "Victoria - Homestars" in the subject line indicating your full name, address and phone number. Thank you - The Husky Team

Captain Alegria in Vaughan

In June I contacted Husky to install a new Lennox XC14 Air Conditioner to replace my 20-yr old Carrier which no longer worked. Their two technicians lead by Francisco did a very professional and efficient job, cleaning the site both inside and out. As a result, in September, I called Husky to order a new Lennox SLP98V gas furnace to replace my 20-year old Crane which was still working. I was please to see that it was smaller. The lead technician Gary was very knowledgeable and professional. The old black 3' PVC piping was no longer up to code and would have to be replaced. The Lennox Furnace required 2" piping (white). Gary was very innovative in the way he rerouted the piping. Again the team cleared the work site and caulked the external piping. They also installed a humidifier and air filter on the furnace. They worked for about seven hours on the furnace installation.

I first met Husky when I needed service on my Rennai Tankless water heater. Their technician have been serving it for the past 3 years.

I have been very pleased with the service and responsiveness of Husky.

Job Price

Sept 18, 2017, Dear Captain Alegria: thank you for taking the time to document your experience with us. We really appreciate your business. I need to get in touch with you, please email me at: [email protected] and put "Victoria - Homestars" in the subject line indicating your full name, address and phone number. Thank you - The Husky Team

Eric

I had purchase my AC unit from Husky Air about a year ago, but I notice the seal connecting the AC to the house was deteriorating. I had message the company and the technician (Jenissie) had quickly responded to my inquiry and travelled to my house to fix it. I am happy with the service Husky provides even after the purchase was made. Thank you Jenissie for looking into our issue!

Job Price

Sept 13, 2017, Dear Eric, thank you for taking the time to document your experience with us. We really appreciate your business. I need to get in touch with you, please email me at: [email protected] and put "Victoria - Homestars" in the subject line indicating your full name, address and phone number. Thank you - The Husky Team

Varushika.V

We got our very old Furnace and AC replaced by Husky (Dimitri) and we have been very happy since. The Furnace was very old and outdated, as well as the AC (40+ year old house). Dimitri came in and did an assessment, provided options and details regarding those options. He was great answering any questions I had. The staff back at the office were also a pleasure to work with and very organized. Response time was great when it came to setting up the contract agreement and any other questions I had. I would definitely recommend this company, have had the products for a year now and I've run into no issues.

Job Price

September 12, 2017, Dear Varushika. V: thank you for taking the time to document your experience with us. We really appreciate your business. I need to get in touch with you, please email me at: [email protected] and put "Victoria - Homestars" in the subject line indicating your full name, address and phone number. Thank you - The Husky Team

I am very happy with the service I received. In-depth consultation helping choose the product, good pricing, quick response time, friendly & knowledgeable installers. I would highly recommend this company.

Job Price

Sept 12, 2017, Dear Private User: thank you for taking the time to document your experience with us. We really appreciate your business. I need to get in touch with you, please email me at: [email protected] and put "Victoria - Homestars" in the subject line indicating your full name, address and phone number. Thank you - The Husky Team

Kosta from Thornhill

My a/c has been on and off over the last few weeks and the company I used kept repairing it (not for free of course) just to tell me at the end my a/c needs to be replaced. So I agreed to replace it but decided to try Husky as I seen their trucks in the area all the time. No only I got the a/c installed in less then 12 hours I paid less by $200 and got a 17 seer unit vs the 13 seer unit I was offered by the other guys who kept fixing it till no return. The 2 men that came were on time, professional, neat and curious in explaining whats what. They used drop sheets and left no garbage including picking up anything left from my old unit and the unit itself. Very happy with them and their service and price. Strongly recommend them.
Kosta
Thornhill

Job Price

Aug 23, 2017, Dear Kosta; thank you for taking the time to document your experience with us. We really appreciate your business. I need to get in touch with you, please email me at: [email protected] and put "Victoria - Homestars" in the subject line indicating your full name, address and phone number. Thank you - The Husky Team

jason from North York

I contacted Husky for general maintenance of my furnace and a/c, and it went very smoothly, from the phone call to book the appointment to the actual service, which happened the same day. Professional, friendly, and prompt -- hence the 5 stars.
One thing I hope Husky would implement is a mobile, secure credit card payment option. It was a pen-and-paper option only for credit cards, so I paid by cheque. Aside from that, perfect.

Job Price

August 23, 2017, Dear Jason, thank you for taking the time to document your experience with us. We really appreciate your business. I need to get in touch with you, please email me at: [email protected] and put "Victoria - Homestars" in the subject line indicating your full name, address and phone number. Thank you - The Husky Team

More about Husky Heating and Air Conditioning

Authorized Carrier and Lennox heating and cooling contractors. Quality solutions for all your central heating and cooling systems