Husky Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Husky Heating And Air Conditioning

Fatima  in
Fatima in

Air condition & Furnace

We have been loyal customers with Husky Heating & Air Condition for more than 10 years to date

Highly recommend & trust them to do maintenance on both our 2 furnaces and air condition units every year

Very professional and courteous reliable and affordable priced
All their technicians are highly skilled professionals

Thanks Fatima, we appreciate your continued business. Victoria and the Husky Team

Dale1952 in Toronto
Dale1952 in Toronto

Air Conditioning

I initially called for a quote on a ductless system, not realizing I could attach a system to my furnace at a much better price. No other company I called suggested it! Dimitri educated me and helped me chose a good system. We live in an old east end home with double brick walls and Dimitri said they were very familiar with all types of homes and it should be no problem. The job could have been done for less but I chose a Lennox system which was priced a little higher. The service was top notch. Two very courteous men arrived (Edyn and his assistant) exactly on time and proceeded to install the unit. All I did was sit upstairs in case thy needed anything. They cleaned up beautifully. And now we have air conditioning! Thank you so much Husky. (We also really like that they have 24/7 service)

Hi Dale, this is wonderful for you to write your experience and we really appreciate it. I will pass on your compliments to Dmitri, Eden and his assistant. Thank you, Victoria and the Husky Team

AYTEKIN in Toronto
AYTEKIN in Toronto

Cracked collector box and replacement, general maint and noisy pipe

Today Dave from Husky Heating and Air Conditioning replaced collector box and fixed pipe system. He was very professional and punctual. We're happy with the results and his service. Highly recommend him.

Hi Eris, thanks so much for documenting your experience, I have notified Dave and also Management of how happy your are. Anytime you need us, we will be there. Victoria and the Husky Team

Lauren in Toronto
Lauren in Toronto

Humidifier repair

We called Husky to have someone come diagnose a malfunctioning humidifier (connected to the furnace). Jeff came by right on schedule, efficiently and effectively diagnosed and fixed the problem, which turned out to be a mis-wired job from our previous HVAC repair person. Jeff explained how the system worked and was friendly and professional. Reasonable rates for the visit, and he had the part needed available. Humidifier is now up and running.

We plan on keeping Jeff's name on hand for any future heating or cooling issues, would highly recommend him!

Hi Lauren, thanks for this lovely review and it was fantastic for you to take the time to document your experience with us. Victoria and the Husky Team

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto
2 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Installing Furnace and Tankless water heater

On Dec 29, Husky Heating and Air Conditioning installed furnace and tankless water heater. It was done excellently by their employee Sam and Daniel. It is highly recommended to get furnace and tankless water heater from Husky if you need to install them. The sales person is Dimitri.

Hi Tim in Toronto, thanks for taking the time to document your experience with us, we really appreciate it. Anytime you need us, just let us know. Thanks again, Victoria and the Husky Team

Alisa
Alisa

Quick and Efficient

The temperature in our house was dropping and the humidity was a mere 15%. I phoned Husky and Victoria was very warm and got us a spot in queue immediately. Ruslan was at my door within 4 hours of my call. He was thorough and found the problem. I appreciated that he explained what the problem was and how to solve it. He showed me how to improve the humidity in my house and explained that I needed to change my filter annually. Thank you, Husky, for a great experience. My family is now warm and toasty.

Jan 25, 2019
Hi Alisa and Alan, thank you so very much for this wonderful review and for taking the time to document your experience with us. We appreciate your business and are so glad you are happy and warm. Ruslan and Management will be advised of this Review. Anytime you need us, just call. Thanks, Victoria and the Husky Team

Mike North York. in Vaughan
Mike North York. in Vaughan

Furnuce replacement

Furnace replacement.

I received very reasonable quote from the office. Work was done well, fast and professionally. Using this company second time and very happy. Highly recommended. Price was a surprisingly low after all rebates. Enercare was twice as much and they do not work over weekends ??!!

Hi Mike in North York, Thanks for your kind words, we appreciate you documenting your experience with us, we are here to help you. Thanks again, Victoria and the Husky Team

L&M in Old Toronto
L&M in Old Toronto

Furnace repair

Immediate quick service on a very cold day as the boiler stopped on Dec 18/18. JEFF came out and he serviced it right away with little disturbance to anyone in the building. Victoria was awesome and got JEFF out within 40 minutes. Jeff was very respectful, polite and very attentive to getting our problem solved as soon as possible. Thanks guys we really appreciated it!!
Linda & Miles

Dec 21, 2018 Hello L & M in Old Toronto, thank you so very much for documenting your experience with us, it is our pleasure to serve you. Anytime you need us, we are here to help. Victoria and the Husky Team.

riki Reashef Adivi in Richmond hill
riki Reashef Adivi in Richmond hill
3 reviews King City, ON

Needed new Furnace

Sales process was professional, quick and provided me all the information and all the options.
I purchased a new Lenox furnace with a humidifier and echobee thermostat (that can be controlled from your phone or laptop).
Also very happy with the installation process that was quick, professional and very clean.

Hello Riki Reashef Adivi, thanks for your review. We appreciate it. Victoria and the Husky Team.

Chris Servinis in Markham
Chris Servinis in Markham

New Lennox furnace and airconditioner

I researched numerous companies and had 3 provide quotes to replace our 19 year old furnace and air-conditioner. I spoke with Dmitri from Husky and found him to be very knowledgeable and responsive. He helped me secure close to $1,600 in rebates. In the end I chose Husky and because of the rebates I felt comfortable closing the top of the line Lennox SLP98V Variable furnace.

Jenissie and Clifford were the installers and found them to be very professional. They protected our floors and stairs and did a very clean job with the installation.

I could not be more pleased with the entire experience! This is the fist review I have ever written. I found the service to be so impressive that I wanted to share my experience with others.

Hi Chris, thanks you for writing your very first review, really appreciate you documenting your experience. It is our pleasure to serve you. If you have any issues, contact our office. Thanks again. Victoria and the Husky Team

More about Husky Heating And Air Conditioning

Welcome to Husky Heating And Air Conditioning. We're an authorized Carrier and Lennox heating and cooling contractors. Quality solutions for all your central heating and cooling systems. Contact us today!

Furnace, Air Conditioner, Tankless Water Heater, Humidifier, Air Cleaner, Fireplace , Heat Recovery Systems, Hepa Filters, Duct Cleaning, Ductless Air conditioner, Roof tops.
Sales, Service and Installation of Residential and Commercial Heating and Cooling Systems Provincial and Federal Rebates for Energy Saving Systems Standard, Medium, and High Capacity Air Filtration Systems Gas/ Heating And Cooling Systems Indoor Humidifier and Quality Systems Forced Hot/Cool Air Systems Ductless Systems Energy saving programmable Thermostats Expert Trouble Shooting and Diagnosis Preventive Maintenance Programs and Spring & Fall Check Ups Sales of Replacement Filters and Pads 24-hour repair and emergency Breakdown Services Free Estimates for Replacement of your existing HVAC System
Lennox, Carrier, Rinnai, Aire Flo, Payne, General Aire, Honeywell
Nate Certified Company, no subcontractors
1974
Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Financing, Personal Cheque
G2 Gas licences, Commercial and residential Refrigeration Mechanics, Nate Certified, Air System Des
Vaughan Chamber of Commerce, HRAI, BBB