Husky Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Husky Heating And Air Conditioning

Mike from Thornhill
Mike from Thornhill

New Tankless Water Heater

I had a rental water heater with Enercare and I was willing to pay anything to get away from them. I chose Husky to replace my water heater because a neighbour recommended them. Alex came to my home showed me all my options and helped me pick which type of water heater and model that best met my needs. The price was great and installation was scheduled two days later. The installers not only did a perfect job quickly, they cleaned up their mess and a mess that had been left by a previous furnace contractor. I strongly recommend these guys.

Hi Mike, thanks for your review, we really appreciate it. It was our pleasure to assist you. Victoria and the Husky Team.

riki Reashef Adivi in Richmond hill
riki Reashef Adivi in Richmond hill
3 reviews King City, ON

Needed new Furnace

Sales process was professional, quick and provided me all the information and all the options.
I purchased a new Lenox furnace with a humidifier and echobee thermostat (that can be controlled from your phone or laptop).
Also very happy with the installation process that was quick, professional and very clean.

Chris Servinis in Markham
Chris Servinis in Markham

New Lennox furnace and airconditioner

I researched numerous companies and had 3 provide quotes to replace our 19 year old furnace and air-conditioner. I spoke with Dmitri from Husky and found him to be very knowledgeable and responsive. He helped me secure close to $1,600 in rebates. In the end I chose Husky and because of the rebates I felt comfortable closing the top of the line Lennox SLP98V Variable furnace.

Jenissie and Clifford were the installers and found them to be very professional. They protected our floors and stairs and did a very clean job with the installation.

I could not be more pleased with the entire experience! This is the fist review I have ever written. I found the service to be so impressive that I wanted to share my experience with others.

Hi Chris, thanks you for writing your very first review, really appreciate you documenting your experience. It is our pleasure to serve you. If you have any issues, contact our office. Thanks again. Victoria and the Husky Team

PAUL CONDIE in Stouffville
PAUL CONDIE in Stouffville

Fantastic service and amazing turnaround!!!

I came home last night on the coldest November 22 on record to find my thermostat blank and our heat off. I called many companies and Husky was the only one with a live voice on the other end.
I had a service technician here within 90 minutes who unfortunately delivered the news I had hoped not to hear which was that we need to replace our furnace... this was probably at 9:00 last night and by 9:30 this morning Sam and Daniel were here to install a new one.
The entire process took about 3-1/2 to 4 hours and the guys were beyond professional... friendly, polite, answered all my questions no matter how ridiculous, even did a little extra work in adding an elbow to the drain tube so that the end result was neat and tidy.
Suffice to say that in spite of the shock of having to make an unexpected purchase like this, that the level of service we received throughout the process was top notch... in a world where all too often good service is hard to find, Husky certainly provided it and therefore they will be the first place I call for service or any other heating and cooling needs... thanks to Dave, Alex, Sam and Daniel!!!

Hi Paul, we are pleased we could help and thank you for your wonderful review, we really appreciate it. Victoria and the Husky Team

Frank in Milton
Frank in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

You name it, everything

I’m so happy with this company. I had husky install a new furnace, ac, water tank and humidifier all in the last year and a half. Each time the service was amazing from the first call. Dimitri has always been helpful and to the point in answering all my questions. I meant to write this sooner. Within the last few days I had some questions regarding my humidifier and how to service it. Dimitri was super helpful over the phone and saved me a service call. Amazing service even a year after everything has been installed. I totally recommended Dimitri and his crew. Thanks again for such amazing service!

Frank veal from Milton

Hi Frank, thank you so much for the wonderful review. We really appreciate it. Anytime you have questions, just call, we are here to help. Victoria and the Husky Team

Shawn from Toronto
Shawn from Toronto

Friendly, honest and delivered 100% as quoted

Husky arrived same-day as contacted. They spent 75 minutes for teir $100 diagnostics visit, pretty much gutting the furnace to test all parts. Multiple parts were confirmed as failing and/or rusted. They showed us each part and how it was failing. Husky worked with the furnace vendor who determined a full furnace should be replaced due to the unexpected internal rusting on most parts. Lennox replaced the furnace at no cost but install would be $700. Husky ended up having to install 2 new furnaces, as the first replacement did not seem to work to expectation - had a loud sound I think. The whole job took Husky about 4 times longer than quoted but no additional cost was requested. The service techs were really nice and worked late into the evening both days. Best customer service experience in a while - highly recommended if you are looking for an honest and friendly vendor.

Thanks Shawn, we appreciate you taking the time to document your experience. Victoria and the Husky Team

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Gas furnace replacement

Our 16 year old Lennox gas furnace stopped working on Monday November 12, just as temperature dropped below freezing. We decided to replace the furnace rather than spending money to repair it. On Tuesday morning we got a quote from a local contractor but they could not install a new furnace before Friday ( 4 days with no heat). I called Husky and not only got a lower quote from Dimitri but a promise to install the next day. His installers arrived as promised, were very polite and professional. By early afternoon we had heat. Thank you Husky.

Hello Private User, what a great review, thanks so much for documenting your experience. We really appreciate it, and you are most welcome. Victoria and the Husky Team

Sergio in Hamilton
Sergio in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

FURNACE AND AIR CONDITIONER

We replaced our old furnace and air conditioner with new equipment.
After receiving a few quotes we decided to go with Husky as we found their prices to be competitive. The installation was completed in a very professional manner and the servicemen were very polite.

Hi Sergio, thanks for the review, we appreciate it alot. Victoria and the Husky Team

ramliyong in Richmond Hill
ramliyong in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace & Air Condition replacement

last week we replaced our 18 yrs old Lennox Furnace & AC, with Lennox high efficiency unit. Thanks to Dmitri for the advise & recommendation, Sam & Daniel for the qualities workmanship. I've seen technician installing my appliances when we moved in the house back then, but you guys are real pro, courteous and clean & tidy job. Thanks as well to Katerina for taking care of my rebate submission. Well done team, appreciated.. Would recommend to any one looking for quality job...….

R. Yong

Dear R. Yong, It was very nice of you to write such kind words, we appreciate you taking the time to document your experience. Thank you; Victoria and the Husky Team

Hal Palter in Newmarket
Hal Palter in Newmarket

Recommendation

In May 2017 we began searching for a supplier to replace our aging furnace and air conditioning system. We invited 4 companies in order to have competitive bids and to see how each would handle the unique characteristics of our small basement space.

We selected Husky for several reasons: we liked the product offering and we liked their sales rep, Serguei, who had many years of service experience before becoming a sales rep.
Serguei had the gift of being able to explain technical issues in a straightforward, understandable way. As a result we had confidence in his recommendations.

The removal of the old equipment and the installation of the new Lennox High Efficiency Furnace and Air Conditioning System took place in one day in mid-June, 2017. The installation team - Sam and Ali - did an excellent job.
We have now been through a complete cooling season and a complete heating season and we are delighted with our new system.

Hello Hal in Newmarket, thanks for the review, we appreciate it alot. Victoria and the Husky Team.

More about Husky Heating And Air Conditioning

Welcome to Husky Heating And Air Conditioning. We're an authorized Carrier and Lennox heating and cooling contractors. Quality solutions for all your central heating and cooling systems. Contact us today!