Manis Mowing Service

iwasbornhere in farmville
iwasbornhere in farmville
7 reviews Farmville, VA

Lawn Maintenance

I have a pretty large yard out in the country and this company took great care of it for very cheap. My only complaint is that the workers barely spoke english. I realize this is becoming the norm is a lot of parts of the country, but we are not use to that out here. I hope this company hires legally....

xxFinallyxxLoved in Baskerville
xxFinallyxxLoved in Baskerville
5 reviews Baskerville, VA

Moving the grass

I moved into an older farm house and the last tennats didn't keep the yard cut so the grass was really high and we have pretty big yard. Front and back so we called to get extra help, I couldn't find anyone in Baskerville so I had to call in Farmville. I didn't think they would make it but they showed up and did wonders to my yard!