Home Depot - Burnaby

5 reviews Burnaby, BC

Garage door

Good service.
Right on time.
They offered a very good price, sold a quality product, gauranteed the product and service and gauranteed the goods and services.
They did not try to up sell me or rip me off.
They are very helpful and honest.

Kenneth Ng from Vancouver
Kenneth Ng from Vancouver

Customer Services

We bought a set of wood cutting machinery and did not really know how to operate them. The staff there are very help and patient teaching us how to use it one by one. Very help and we are very pleased.

anu from Burnaby
anu from Burnaby
1 review Vancouver, BC

flooring

i was extremely satisfied with the product
the sales man was very qualified and quite friendly...everyone was willing to help with a big smile....never had any faults in their product where i had to return the stuff

Richard from Burnaby
Richard from Burnaby
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

garden supplies

Had to return done garden supplies, and customer services friendly and helpful. They also informed me of the children's workshop as i had my son with me who was less than 2 but they welcomed him to join.

Angela Choi in Vancouver
Angela Choi in Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Renovation

I was super impressed with the knowledge of the staff at the Burnaby Home Depot. We were doing some bathroom reno and was in need of tiles, fixtures to paint for the bathroom wall. The staff who helped us was super friendly and helpful. So glad this Home Depot is so close to our home!

sature lam from Burnaby
sature lam from Burnaby
6 reviews Burnaby, BC

Build carport

Spent a week building my carport. Bought all my roof material from home depot. Good way to save a few dollars is to get the homedepot credit card and first day you get discount on all items so make a list and buy it all at once.

Andjelko Bralic from Burnaby
Andjelko Bralic from Burnaby

paint

I find the staff at the Burnaby location in particular fairly rude...except for some friendly and nice cashiers. I had one girl insult me about my age....I am 40 and she thought a 70 year old man was my "friend." And a Asian man literally took my paint out my hand and gave me something I did not want. I was going to put OUTDOOR paint on the breakfast bar wall (not counter....just simply the lower cabinents). I have 3 kids who will KICK it and the bar stools hitting it....wear and tear...so I got a GLOSS OUT DOOR....to deal with the wear and tear....he did not even ask....just gave me a MAT INTERIOR...he would NOT even let me buy it.....as if it is HIS house....I left it at the counter and walked out....There were a few other times the staff was INSULTING....who hires these people...oh well. Wont shop there again.

Vikki from Burnaby
Vikki from Burnaby

drill

home depot in Burnaby has stuff with good knowledge. It is easy to find products I want and if they can have more promotions, it would be great. Also, parking space is good.

Rachel from Burnaby
Rachel from Burnaby
14 reviews 버너비, BC

Tiles

Currently doing a bathroom Reno and was wanting to tile the walls. Found ones I like online and inventory said had 147 in stock in Burnaby so headed down there. The guys actually working in that dpt had no idea whether they carried it or not and 1 employer even said that thy hadn't carried it in over 2 years. Frustrated wanted to know which other locations had in stocked. Asked the girl in the hardware dept. she told us she'd have a look. She found it within 2 min on the overstocks. Great employee!!! Only reason I still shop there!!!

carson from Vancouver
carson from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

shower faucet

Purchased a shower faucet, the box had a factory band on it. My plumber opened it up and found that someone had returned this item previously. There were parts missing, scratches, a general mess. The returns dept took back the item and was very apologetic.