HomeStars  >  Decks in Toronto  >  Hickory Dickory Decks
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Hickory Dickory Decks

Charly2425 in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Just wanted you to know we absolutely love our new backyard! What a transformation.

We are so glad we chose Hickory Dickory Decks.

Jeremy and Chris were amazing! They are both very professional, dedicated and hard working. There were a couple of days I was actually surprised they were here due to the weather. Jeremy made sure we touched base with each other every day to ensure we were happy with the progress. At the end of every day he always asked if I had any questions. Before leaving for the day they made sure everything was cleaned up and never left a mess (I have heard that some contractors don't clean up after themselves). I really appreciated Jeremy's input throughout the project. He brought up ideas and suggestions we would never have thought of that improved on what we had originally designed - the step leading onto the patio running the length of the deck makes it so much easier for people transitioning from the dining area to the stone patio, the eavestrough on the pavilion. If we weren't sure what decision to make, Jeremy was great; giving us the pros and cons and walking us through to make sure we made the decision that was best for us. Chris was here early every single morning and sometimes didn't leave until it started getting dark.

The quality, timing and workmanship throughout the complete project was very impressive. From our first visit with you to go over planning and design to the finished project, everything happened on schedule and as planned. You and your team walked us through and held our hand from start to finish. Being first timers at this we were expecting some hiccups, delays and surprises; the surprise we got was that there weren't any. We couldn't have picked a better company to make our backyard dreams come true.

We asked for maintenance free, something that would last, and wanted the best backyard on the street - you delivered! Having seen the quality and workmanship that was put into the project, I know we will be enjoying our deck for many, many, many years to come.

We had a few (what started out as 4 and turned out to be 17) people over to open our new backyard and received nothing but the best of compliments. I think WOW was the first word from everyone! Apparently our neighbours are going to spend every summer in our backyard - maybe you did too good a job!

I really can't say enough about the professionalism and quality that your company provides, or about how happy we are to have the backyard we have been dreaming of.

Janis G. in Mississauga

It is with great pleasure that I would highly recommend Hickory Dickory Decks. Bob from the Mississauga Northwest division was very helpful in the design of the deck providing me with many options. The construction was performed by a great team ( Fred and Art ) who worked diligently to give me a beautiful deck. The whole team ( Bob, Fred, Art, Mac and Sam ) were always professional and courteous.

1 review Ottawa, ON

From beginning to end, we had 100% confidence in Ibrahim and his work. He is organized, responds to emails quickly, is very professional, cleans the site before leaving, and his crew did great work. We highly recommend his services.

Job Price

Ivan was a joy to work with. He is very professional, and courteous and was respectful of our vision for our deck. In spite of a late start due to a very rainy summer the work was done on time. Ivan was meticulous about details.
The quality of the work is excellent, we are very satisfied and have no hesitation in recommending Ivan and his company.

Hi,

I am very happy to see you were able to write this review. This is important for me and my team, also other potential customers can start visualizing the quality, level of commitment and craftsmanship we deliver.

More important than anything, without customers like you guys it wouldn't be possible.

Again, thank you for your time, trust and for choosing Hickory Dickory Decks to build your deck.

Ivan Icaza

Tim Feltis in Scarborough

Amazing company. From our first visit by Bob to our home, our visit to their Waterdown location, and throughout the construction process, we knew that we were dealing with first rate professionals. They were always on time, thoroughly explained what they were doing, and were always courteous. We want to thank Art and Fred, who did the majority of the construction, and thanks to Adam, Sam and Mac, who assisted in various stages. Art actually suggested some changes to the original design that made the finished product even more impressive. Finally, we would like to recognize the owner Bob for being so helpful and informative. He had a great understanding of the various materials available, so that we could make an informed decision about the right one for our deck. If you are considering a new deck, this is a great choice.

Liane in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Steve and his crew did an amazing job. In the planning phase Steve did a number of designs for me in 3D so that I could choose which option to move forward with. He was in constant communication during the design and construction phase. They built what they said they would and the crew was very professional and courteous while working and always cleaned up the site at the end of the day. Steve was a pleasure to work with – by far the best experience I have had working with a contractor.

Hi Liane,
It was a pleasure working on the deck designs with you. We're so proud that you're loving the space now. When you have a good team around you, the process is a joy. Here's to many sunny or overcast or freezing cold days out on the deck or in the tub! Enjoy life outdoors!
- Steve Hall

D. & J. Creer in Hannon
1 review Hannon, ON

We are very happy with our new composite deck. Working with Hickory Dickory Decks staff was a pleasure. Thank you to Charleigh (sales) and John (carpenter). The design is exactly what we wanted and workmanship is top quality. Would we recommend Hickory Dickory Decks to folks in the Hamilton area? Yes, we would.