Henry's Bobcat Service Inc

Henry's Bobcat Service Inc

Reviews for Henry's Bobcat Service Inc

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Bobcat service

I hired Henrys bobcat service to move some lskids of landscape pavers and concrete steps. I dealt with Tony he was prompt and scheduled the job same day I contacted them which was helpful as I had a tight deadline. I would recommend Henrys and would not hesitate to use them for my next job.

Brett in Toronto
Brett in Toronto

Front lawn excavation

Joshua did an outstanding job. He arrived on time and managed to get our project done in just a few hours. His precision and attention to detail was spot on.

Low cost, professional, and quick. I highly recommend Joshua and Henry's Bobcat Service. Outstanding job and an absolutely pleasure having them work on our yard.

See before and after.

Nitin in Toronto
Nitin in Toronto

Backyard patio

Anthony worked hard and got the job done on time. I am extremely satisfied as he went above and beyond and the final result looked amazing

Well I'm very happy you like the job, it was nice working for you. We appreciate you.

Excavation

I have used this family run business 20 years ago and again last month for a huge project , they came in just under the other bidders , I was told by my neighbor that the cheapest guy is cheapest job. Boy was he wrong, as he opted to go with a personal referral for even $5000 more
Henry’s were out of my job quicker( 2 weeks faster then the other guy ) by showing up on time everyday and my neighbor didn’t know that unless you request ( which I did and paid extra ) the top of the line cleaned and screened top soil , your going to have little twigs and such in his soil.
My friend and neighbor says from now on he will recommend Henry’s Bobcat services.
Keep up the great work Anthony and papa bear

Thank you so much for your kind words. We at Henry's bobcat service are very please with the result you got. Looking forward to seeing you again sometime down the road. Have a wonderful day.

Alex
Alex

Sewer excavation and replacement

Had Henry's bobcat service dig 6 to 7 ft to expose sewer with special attention to cable , phone line and water line.
Very patient and precise machine operation .....
Duh it out .. replaced sewer and backfilled

Thank you very much for the review, glad your happy with the end result. It was a pleasure working for you.

Dave
Dave

Lot grading

After completing an addition to the side of our house, the remaining lot needed extensive tree stump and earth removal as well as re-grading. The guys did quick and efficient work leaving the site clean and ready to landscape.

Hi Dave, thank you for your kind words. We work really hard on satisfying our customers and doing our job in a timely manner.

Daniel
Daniel

Grading

Grading quality was excellent, some unforeseen delays required a few extra hours to complete job.

Hi Daniel, thank you for your business. We strive to always provide a high quality service no matter the inconveniences that might come up.

skaramchedu_72
skaramchedu_72

relocating landscape rocks

anthony came as promised on time and executed the work in a professional and courteous manner
he has also gave valuable suggestions on the relocation of rocks
very much satisfied

Thank you for your review on Homestars, Anthony mentioned it was a pleasure working with you.

Amberstone74
Amberstone74
1 review Milton, ON

Excavation

Anthony was very professional and knowledgeable. He worked fast and did everything we required. We are very pleased with the work he did.

Thank you so much for the work, was a pleasure to do business.

More about Henry's Bobcat Service Inc

HENRY'S BOBCAT SERVICE
Our services include excavation/digging, back filling, water main breaks, landscaping, concrete work and breaking, post holes and more.

We supply you with experienced operators and the equipment you need on your project at reasonable rates.

We provide bobcats, excavators, track machines, backhoes and other machines along with the necessary equipment required for most residential and industrial projects.

Materials such as sand, gravel, topsoil, sod and any boxes/bins required for the cleanup of waste or dirt removal can also be supplied.

SERVING: Toronto, GTA, North York, Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Vaughan, Downsview, Woodbridge, Bolton, Caledon, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Brampton, Peel Region and their surrounding area's.