HomeStars  >  Excavation in Mississauga  >  Henry's Bobcat Service Inc

Reviews for Henry's Bobcat Service Inc

Excellent Firm in Brampton
Excellent Firm in Brampton

Front Yard Complete Renovation

Wish to thank Henry and Benjamin for an absolutely excellent service and for their professionalism. All aspects of the job were done superbly. With 40 years in the construction industry it was refreshing to deal with honest, professional, dedicated individuals with more than a great deal of common sense and old fashioned work ethic. Would highly recommend this firm to anyone.

Thanks again Henry, all the best in the future.

I know I had a great time on this job as did my son Benjamin. Thank you for your words and recommendation, it certainly makes the grueling summer days much easier when we get customers such as you to deal with. All the best to you!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Project

Henry's son Tony came to install three large granite rocks. He was very polite, skilled with the bobcat, and we worked well together in order to install three very large boulders. A good guy to work with.

Once again, one of the new generation - I hope Henry's Bobcat will be around another 30+ years. It is customers like you who are fair and honest that make the job pleasant, thank you for your review and the opportunity.

tzortzis38
tzortzis38

Dug up our backyard with a bobcat! Excellent professional and friendly service!

Ben, one of Henry's sons came to do the work - very professional young man and very skilled at his job! Was a pleasure to speak to and understood exactly what I needed done.went the extra mile to also dig up the tree stumps in the flower beds - very generous offer and saved me time and money!

We are proud to have the next generation of Henry's Bobcat Service getting reviews like this and am happy that the job went well for both of us. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to provide our services to you!

Tim from Toronto
Tim from Toronto

Excavation

Great communicator, quick response time on short notice and Anthony did a great job. Would recommend this company anytime. Showed up on time and understood what needed to be done.

We do our best to to accommodate our customers as quickly as possible. Thank you for giving us a call and for your recommendation.

Cathy H. in Brampton
Cathy H. in Brampton

Yard excavating

Henry's Bobcat Service was hired to relevel and deal with an eroding end of our yard. They suggested filling the area and making a gentle slope to stop the erosion and also improve the look of our backyard. We are more than pleased with the result, it is far better than our other ideas. The work and supply of fill was done quickly, efficiently and the staff was very pleasant. I have already recommended this company to another neighbour and we called Henry's on a customer recommendation. We plan on calling on them again in the spring of 2018.

We absolutely love working for customers such as yourself and thank you for the recommendation to your neighbour and the review on our Homestars listing. It is with clients like you we continue to grow and exist in this field, we had no issue's while on site, with the invoice or with the payment. I believe you know the value of the work performed and it is always nice when the customer appreciates our expertise. Thank you for calling Henry's Bobcat Service Inc.

Excavating/pile drilling/jack hammering/rubble removal

I love family businesses as we have our own family business , homeowners cannot be in a better situation when they hire a family business that actually cares a lot about the reputation and their workmanship because it is their name.
Communication from the first call to having Anthony start and complete our job as requested couldn't be better , if he was unsure about something or ran into a snag , he wouldn't just do what he thinks he should do , he would actually call one of the 3 lil pigs for guidance first , not like some of these guys that I have dealt with in the last 42 years
They made sure we had our locates done before they started ,
The other guys will just dig before you even given the go ahead and now we have a ruptured gas line !!! Ben there dun that !
- Very honest { family business and reputation }
- keeps to their schedule
Henry's excavating is the best I have seen for a long time and would strongly recommend them.
signed ……… third little pig ………… from threelittlepigsmasonry.ca

It was also great working with other professionals who care about their reputation, workmanship and are also knowledgeable and helpful. We hope this can develop into a lasting business relationship which will develop over the next few years as our family business grows to include the new generation of contractors.

Thank you for your review.

Carmelina in Mississauga
Carmelina in Mississauga

excavate backyard, grade and level soil

Henry was very professional, cost effective and sensitive to time restrictions. They worked hard and were diligent and kept me posted at every step of the way to guarantee full satisfaction of the job. I had three other estimates but I trusted Henry. He was honest and fair with the price and that is important to me. I would highly recommend Henry and rest assure that the job will get done with extreme care and perfection.

We try our best to estimate accurately and work with our customers so they get what they are expecting. Our team had great things to say about you too and thank you for your review.

Removal and replacement of stones retainer wall

I found Henry's bobcat company on an internet site. I contacted him to see if he could do the job that I needed done in a hurry. I have a stone retainer wall in the driveway and needed the stones removed and eventually put back.

Henry quoted me a price and explained the breakdown of the price. I didn't entirely agree with the price and therefore we spoke some more and came to an agreement on a price.
Henry came and got the job done in a very timely fashion and did an excellent job. There were no rocks damaged nor any wires broken, etc. Henry was available for all phone calls and prompt to respond to text messages and emails. Henry advised he would not be using the bobcat to place the rocks back and advised it would need to be done by hand. Henry understood the stress we were under and assured us not to worry. He had 2 other guys that work for him come back and do the manual labour and also did a fantastic job. Henry has a great little family business and all his staff are also great workers. I would highly recommend using this company and further Henry is a very personable man.
Thank you to Henry and his staff.

We totally enjoyed working with you and thank you for the referral, it's customers like you that make everyday life a little better for my family and myself.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Dishonest unprofessional bobcat service

Unprofessional. Asked for the money up front. Promised me work is to be done. He didn't finish the work. Charged for 4 hours left in 2.5 hours without any notice. Left jobsite for 10 minutes and he was gone. His son is a young kid with no experience on machine. Ripped me off and blamed it on a dentist appointment when I called him. waste of money. I'm a contractor and I wouldn't recommend him or use him again. Stay away and be careful of this guy Henry. Worse service ever. Please take my advice don't give him any business. Lazy and looks like he has a drinking problem.

This review is being taken seriously but as a professional who has been in business over 25 years I find it disturbing. First of all the 4 hours plus a float charge is the minimum for most jobs, this was discussed and approved by you prior to us showing up on site. As a contractor yourself you know about minimum charges and the practice of asking for the money up front – it is a hard fact but some people are not honest and find a reason not to be there at the end of the job, therefore payment is not forthcoming.
Secondly, the scope of the job was to spread top soil on area’s that were already graded by someone else, this was complete and before you left to get cigarette’s you seemed good with the job done. Additional garbage removal or re-arrangement of it on the property was not discussed prior and therefore not part of the agreement.
Thirdly, I take pride in the work Henry’s Bobcat Service Inc. performs, this includes the work of my son who has gained experience over the last three years, spreading top soil is one of the jobs you need less experience. As you know I was there at the end of the job when you were not (we were there at least 20 minutes not 10 after you left), the job was complete and there was no reason (even if I did have a dentist appointment) for us not to leave. Lazy is not in my vocabulary and I would stand up in a court of law against you for stating I am Lazy and looks like I have a drinking problem. I run a business 24/7 and cannot do this drunk – by the way I seldom consume alcohol.

More about Henry's Bobcat Service Inc

HENRY'S BOBCAT SERVICE
Our services include excavation/digging, back filling, water main breaks, landscaping, concrete work and breaking, post holes and more.

We supply you with experienced operators and the equipment you need on your project at reasonable rates.

We provide bobcats, excavators, track machines, backhoes and other machines along with the necessary equipment required for most residential and industrial projects.

Materials such as sand, gravel, topsoil, sod and any boxes/bins required for the cleanup of waste or dirt removal can also be supplied.

SERVING: Toronto, GTA, North York, Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Vaughan, Downsview, Woodbridge, Bolton, Caledon, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Brampton, Peel Region and their surrounding area's.