Feng Shui Consultations By Cathleen McCandless

Craig Fukuyama in Pacific beach
Craig Fukuyama in Pacific beach
1 review SAN DIEGO, CA

Feng Shui Consultation

I called Cathleen for a consultation because a friend of mine highly recommended her. Cathleen's experience and expertise is nothing short of amazing. I got so much more out of my appointment than I ever expected. She helped me with interior design advice, how to rearange my living room so it felt more comfortable and optimized the energy throughout the space. Now when people come over they remark on how comfortable and relaxing my home feels. I owe that all to Cathleen. No wonder she is so highly rated. She simply is THE BEST! I HIGHLY recommend her. Also, one of my friends took her Certification Course recently and said it was the best thing she ever did. I am thinking of taking that course myself now that I have worked with her. She is truly is a feng shui master!