Knodles Appliance Service Company Incorporated

Appliance Repair
117 S California St Sycamore IL 60178
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Sycamore  >  Knodles Appliance Service Company Incorporated

Review for Knodles Appliance Service Company Incorporated

KP in DeKalb
KP in DeKalb
1 review , IL

installation of new oven

My building manager located a new oven to replace my defective one, but needed someone to install it. Knodles serviceman came promptly, was very professional and fast, and left everything clean. I later on had an issue with an odd odor from my stove, and with a quick phone call they were immediately able from my description to tell me that it was from some varnishing and paint that was done in the unit below mine which had fumes "settle" on the appliance that was burning off, which gave me great peace of mind. They are very knowledgable, service oriented, and quick to respond. I am completely satisfied with their service and would recommend them to anyone in a minute. My landlord also tells me their prices are quite reasonable.