HomeStars  >  Roofing in Oshawa  >  Fyfe's Roofing

David L. from Pickering
David L. from Pickering
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Reshingle Roof

Last December I contacted Mike after noticing moisture on the roof sheathing when I was up in the attic. Mike was quick to reassure me that it was likely minor and nothing needed to be done immediately. We followed up with a formal quote in February while other roofing companies were still snoozing or "on christmas holidays". While in the freezing cold February, Mike did a visual inspection of the roof including identifying all deficiencies and provided a competitive quote for replacement in the spring.

Mike exceeded in all of the aspects of my decision process which was having excellent reviews and a competitive price. Even better was that he had done literally dozens of houses in the neighborhood and saw the excellent work in place already. It was a no-brainer.

Yesterday Mike and his team showed up before 8:30a, making sure to protect my interlock driveway with additional pads and tarps, which I knew was a sign of a great contractor. Rest of the day his crew did an amazing job of removing old and installing the new shingles, always respecting and protecting around the house and my neighbor's house. I was at home and watched as he kept in close contact by phone and visiting numerous times through the day to ensure a great job was done.

Going from an ugly red shingle that I bought into and transition to two-tone black has transformed the house and it looks amazing.

Mike and his crew were the best and give these guys another 10+ star review.

Thanks a lot for the job and thank-you for taking your time and putting a review up for us.
Your roof looks great !

Andrea G. in Ajax
Andrea G. in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Very satisfied customer here ... again.

We used Fyfe's last year for a sudden leak to our roof and were impressed with the immediate response, quick fix, friendliness, and professionalism.

When the awful windstorm this past May blew off a bunch of our 17 year-old shingles, Fyfe's was our preference. Our insurance company sent out their own contractors, who did the initial emergency patch, took the measurements for an entire new roof, and gave us a quote. Our insurer sent us a cheque to cover their guys' estimate. The rep said we could use whichever contractor we wanted and keep any remaining funds.

So, without hesitation, we called Fyfe's and their quote was well below the insurance company's. Knowing we could trust them, we jumped at the chance to use Fyfe's again. Their commitment to keep us posted with any developments, do a great job on the roof, protect and clean up our property, and make sure we were satisfied was above and beyond our expectations. Mike is a gem and takes great pride in his company. He truly aims to please. We would highly recommend Fyfe's to family, friends, and strangers.

Thanks again, Mike!

Thanks a lot for the job and thanks a lot for taking your time and putting the review up.

Jordan in Mississauga
Jordan in Mississauga
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Repaired our fascia

Mike replied quickly to my request and sent out a professional roofer to fix the fascia that had ripped off during the wind storm. He was done in less than an hour and we are very pleased with the results. Will recommend to my friends and family!

Thanks a lot for the job and thank you so much for putting the review up.
Fyfesroofing

John T. in Whitby
John T. in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

A New Roof

During this past winter, I realized that the roof on my house was in dire need of repair. My first step was to request a quote via HomeStars. Mike responded to my request immediately and we determined a time for him to come and inspect my roof. Mike is very personable and professional. During our face-to-face meeting, he explained clearly the work required and set a very fair quote. He returned a few days later with several samples of shingles to compare to the brick of the house before the order was made. On the day of the work, the crew arrived on time as did all of the materials. Mike was present to supervise the onset of the task. He had to leave periodically to check the work being done on several other job sites. Despite the boss being gone, the crew completed the work very efficiently without constant supervision. At the end of the day, I was most impressed with the cleanup as it appeared as if no work had ever been done - no nails or shingle pieces anywhere around the house or gardens. Mike took me up on to the roof to inspect the workmanship, including some extras not included in the quote. They say "You get what you pay for", and I now have an amazing new roof combined with an excellent experience from start to finish. Thanks Fyfe's Roofing!

Thanks a lot for the job and thanks for putting the review up. Your house looks amazing.

Sue25 in Ajax
Sue25 in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

New Roof

Kudos to Mike and his amazing crew for showing up so quickly and helping me with a new roof after that terrible windstorm that came thru and providing a temporary solution before the icestorm until the weather improved enough to get the roof complete. Nice job cleaning up not only my area but my neighbors as well. Love my new roof and so do the people who pass by!!!

Hi thank you so much for the job and thank you so much for taking your time to put the review up.
Your roof looks amazing

DML in Pickering
DML in Pickering
8 reviews Pickering, ON

Replace Shingles

Roof shingles needed replacing after windstorm. Mike gave me a quote on the phone based on the number of rows of shingles that needed replacing, and was there the following day to do the work - and honour the quote. He and his team also pointed out a number of small issues with the roof that they then proceeded to repair on the spot! We were very pleased with the quick and excellent service they provided.

Thanks for putting up the review

david in Toronto
david in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Best roofing company we have worked with in 40 years in whitby

Fyfes roofing not only had the best quote, they had the best follow up, the best crew and the best work. We had our barn roof done this spring. Crew arrived in morning, cleaned up all finished by 1 pm. Great guys, polite, wonderful workers

Hi, thank you so much for the job.
Thank you so much for taking the time to put a review up.

Rozina
Rozina
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Patching and fixing roof

Mike is amazing. We had him come repair a section of our roof last year October and he did an amazing job. All that work stayed put during the wind storm we had a few days ago. Now a chunk of our garage roof decided to blow away in the wind storm, so naturally I contacted Mike again. Not only did he message me back in less than 24 hours but he was on site and has already fixed it! I can not say enough good stuff about this guy. Mike and his team is efficient, fair priced and Mike is just a nice guy. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Thanks a lot for the job and thanks a lot for putting up a review.

ItTakesaVillage in Whitby
ItTakesaVillage in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Roofing emergency

Worst wind storm in a very long time April 4 2018 and southern Ontario got whacked with 100 plus mph winds. We lost shingles and another storm is approaching this afternoon. Mike and Crew were at my door 9:00 am this morning. Did my neighbours and helped a good neighbourhood that chat and are very tight. Reputation is everything and we trust our friends so when my neighbours say call Fyfes Roofing they did a great job with us its a no brainer. In a world of weasels and corporate skullduggery it is nice to know good and honest Tradespeople care as well. On time and on the money. Family safe and warm. Job well done.

Thanks a lot for the repair job and thanks so much for putting the review up.

Doug &Brenda Oshawa,  Ontario in Oshawa
Doug &Brenda Oshawa, Ontario in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

2 repairs, 1 total roof Two homes.

GREAT JOB done on repairs and entire roof. Mikes crew did a great job. Mike was on the job every day to supervise. Flashing was painted , caulking was done , eavestrough nails were hammered in. The entire area was cleaned up. He will be doing our third house roof in the spring

Thankyou Mike for always being easy to get ahold of , helping us, caring, and having pride in all you do.

Doug & Brenda , Oshawa, Ontario..

Thanks so much for the jobs and thank you for
Putting a review up.
Your house looks wonderful

More about Fyfe's Roofing

We are a family owned and operated residential and commercial roofing and siding contractor. We were established on the principles of providing outstanding service, quality workmanship and superior professionalism in all that we do.

We are fully licensed and insured, offering free estimates with competitive pricing, and a comprehensive 10-year workmanship guarantee. Throughout the duration of every project we take on, whether a simple repair or complete renovation, we are committed to timely, efficient job completion without compromising quality or cleanliness.