Fyfe's Roofing

Fyfe's Roofing

Best of 2020 winner 6 timesBest of 2020winner 6 times

Reviews for Fyfe's Roofing

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Siding, Insulation, window, gutters, soffit and fachia

We had a huge job done. Insulation, air-sealing, siding, gutters, soffit and fachia. The quotes we got were comparable but it was Mike's explanations, options and discussions that sold the job. The crew was here for a week or so, worked all day and did some quality work. Mike was always available for some questions before, during and most importantly after the job was done. Did we have hiccups? Sure but on a 40+ year old house, these surprises weren't on the contractors, they were on the house itself. The huge deal though is that they worked with us to fix all the "surprises" quickly, reasonably and I would say saved us from bigger issues in the long run

We now have a relatively maintenance free home with a unique appearance. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you so much for putting up the review and thank you for the big job your house looks amazing.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Squirrels!

Incredible service. We neded a quick fix to our loose soffits that were allowing creatures to enter the attic. They stepped up immediately!
Mike was so helpful with informing us of what needed to be done.
He also offered more suggestions of areas that might need to be looked at before future issues presented.
Kevin was a master at handling everything up that high ladder and making things look visually appealing.
They even offered to help immediately fix an area that surprised us while they were already up on the roof.
We were extremely pleased with everything. Would recommend to others, and bring them back in the future.
Fantastic work.

Thank you so much for the job and thank you for taking your time to put up a review.

Naseem in Toronto
Naseem in Toronto

Install new roofing tiles.

The work was completed in two days which included ripping old tiles and replacing with new ones. Once the job was completed, our front and back lawns were cleaned out of the old tiles, placed into their bin. The finishing not only professionally done but the appearance was better than expected, I was happy with the cost which included material and labor. I would not hesitate to recommend Fyfe's to any home owner.

Thank you so much for taking your time to put the review up and thank you for the job.

Repair and reshingle

Excellent experience and wonderful outcome. Mike and his crew arrived promptly and took their time to make sure the job was done right, even though it meant working multiple days to finish the project. They made repairs to hidden problems before applying the shingles, something I'm sure may be easily overlooked by other companies in an effort to quickly finish the job and move on to the next one. When I first met Mike, he said that his goal was to make me happy. You've definitely accomplished that goal!
- Kirkland Place, Whitby

Thank you so much for the job and thank you for taking your time putting the review up

Carolyn
Carolyn
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Four years ago, a contractor who built the addition on my house also put on new shingles. I knew that they were wrong, then I had some leaking. Mike came and looked at my roof. It was very bad! Winter was coming. He adjusted his schedule so that he could come within days. His crew were GREAT! They stripped the shingles, repaired the holes, fixed the flashings and put on new shingles. All in one day. They were so professional and efficient. Mike stayed and oversaw all of the work. The roof looks TERRIFIC! This is a GREAT and WONDERFUL company. I cannot give enough thanks for a job well done!! I will sleep so much better tonight.

Thank you so much for putting up the review and thank you so much for the job.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Roof repair, gutter cleaning and maintenance

I called to see about repairing a hole in the garage roof. Mike came the same day and recommended that I add another downspout and have the gutters cleaned. The work was done the first available day without rain. He also took the time to inspect the roof and do some other minor repairs that were needed. The work was done quickly, Mike took pictures explained what was done.

Thank you so much for the job and thank you for taking your time to put the review up

Dee from Uxbridge
Dee from Uxbridge
2 reviews Port Perry, ON

Best Roofing Company Ever

Having Fyfe's Roofing work on your home is like hiring family. You know you are in good hands, you know you are going to get top notch work, and you know you can trust them completely.

My roof was in a terrible state. They repaired some of the structure that had rotted, and reshingled the house and garage beautifully. They came across more than a few hidden challenges, but they proceeded enthusiastically and made sure every little thing was addressed.

These fellas take such pride in their work it's a treat to see. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Hi thank you so much for the job and taking your time to put up a review we really appreciate it.

Catherine in Ottawa
Catherine in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Chimney work and roof repair

I called Mike to see about capping my chimney and repairing a small hole in the roof. He came within an hour, checked it out and gave me a quote. The work was then completed the next day! Mike and his team were courteous, and explained thoroughly all the work they had done. I definitely recommend Fyfe’s and would not hesitate to use them again. Thanks guys!!!

Thanks a lot for job and taking your time to put the review up.

Tyler
Tyler
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

High Quality Roofing!

Was recommended by a friend, couldn't be happier with the result! Quote was the best I got too. In addition to the roof - Installed some needed vents, painted up the chimney, and fixed a section of my eavestrough! And was able to help out a neighbor. Finished in a day and cleaned it up with no trace of nails.

Hi thank you so much for the job and thank you for taking your time to put a review up.

DaveCourtice in Oshawa
DaveCourtice in Oshawa
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Fantastic Fyfe’s Roofing

Mike came to replace our roof and eavestroughs. Mike is all about high quality and providing the best service possible. He turned up when he said he would. He explained what issues we’re going on with our existing roof. He uses high quality Canadian made shingles. He brought round samples and left them with us so we could see the colour in different light conditions. He and his team started early and finished late to get the large roof done in one day. He went the extra mile to help us out with another area around the roof that needed looking at.
We are very happy with our new roof and eavestroughs.
Highly recommend Fyfe’s and would use them again if we had another house!
Thanks Mike

Hi thank you so much for taking your time to put the review up and thank you so much for the job your house looks awesome.

More about Fyfe's Roofing

We are a family owned and operated residential and commercial roofing and siding contractor. We were established on the principles of providing outstanding service, quality workmanship and superior professionalism in all that we do.

We are fully licensed and insured, offering free estimates with competitive pricing, and a comprehensive 10-year workmanship guarantee. Throughout the duration of every project we take on, whether a simple repair or complete renovation, we are committed to timely, efficient job completion without compromising quality or cleanliness.