Clera Windows And Doors By FM Industries

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Head Office - 31 Pennsylvania Ave. Concord ON L4K 5V5
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Brampton  >  Clera Windows And Doors By FM Industries

Reviews for Clera Windows And Doors By FM Industries

AHarvie
AHarvie

Window Installation

We are very pleased with our window installation. Working with the rep for this area was an excellent experience. Greg Gainham made the whole process seamless. He was very knowledgeable, efficient, returned calls in a timely manner and was very respectful to myself and my family. Greg took as much time needed to answer all my questions and helped with each step of the process. I was more than pleased with the installation. Trever and his team were friendly, respectful of my home and family and worked to stay in the time frame even with the unrelenting and intense heat.

e.marshall
e.marshall

Window Replacement

Very satisfied with the quality of the installed Clera Windows.
The installers laid down cloth sheets to minimize the dust and dirt created by replacement work. Hard board was also laid under windows to protect hardwood floors. Areas where left as neat and clean as possible to minimize cleanup dust to airborne dust. Very polite and helpful installers. Would recommend Clera Windows if you are looking for replacement windows.

It's always great to get positive feedback from our customers and your review, E.Marshall, was no expectation. It's deeply satisfying to know that we've made your home a little bit better!

North Y.
North Y.

Windows in my living room kitchen and bedroom

Salesperson Hernando gave me amazing service and helped me all the way from start to finish. The windows he styled for me came out really really nice, its a pleasure to arrive home now and see my beautiful windows. Hernando installers worked hard and efficiently, cleaned up after themselves and were very polite.

I will certainly call Hernando with any future plans I have for windows and doors.

Thank so much for the beautiful review. We do our very best to improve every home we set foot in and we're glad that this has been the case with yours. Congratulations on a great purchase!

MCB
MCB
1 review Kingston, ON

Window replacement

Super happy with the work delivered. Professional service and left the house in perfect condition. Would highly recommend.

You're going to love your new Clera products, MCB. Great investment in your home!

A.Nardi
A.Nardi

New windows - Full House

Were able to take full advantage of the GreenOn rebate and Clera made the job was done properly and on time. Fully satisfied with the quality of the product and the team that completed the installation. Would recommend Clara to anyone in need of a quality product at a quality price. Piece of mind with a lifetime warranty made Clara hard to beat.

A.Nardi, we wish to thank you for your review. We love to hear from our customers and we're happy that you had a great experience with our company Thanks again!

Private User reviews Stratford, ON

Window replacement

Great experience. I had 9 windows replaced.
Roger was knowledgeable and great at giving ideas of what would work best for my home. Wendy was always happy to help you out & returned your inquiries right away. The installer Jeff was polite ,kind & thoughtful about being inside your home & keeping things clean & tidy inside & out. The windows look great & I already feel a huge difference . Can't forget Matt. Matt also helped in the installation. Great team work. Thanks for the great job. I love my new windows.

We love to be the best that we can. It's satisfying to know that your home today is a little bit better than it was a few weeks back. Thank you for the kind review!

Joanne in Coldwater
Joanne in Coldwater
0 reviews Coldwater, ON

Windows and doors

Thanks Les Stringer and your team in the Barrie area for doing such a great job installing my new windows and doors. My farm house is very hold and had its challenges, but the boys got the job done completed in a timely fashion and the mess was all cleaned up.
Thanks again and I will call in the future if I need more.

Dear Joanne. We appreciate the fact that you've taken the time to write a beautiful review for us. Thank you so much. You've made a great investment in your home. Congratulations!

Miriam
Miriam
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Window Replacement

Installation was fast and painless. The crew showed up on the designated day. They were polite and considerate. They made sure our new kitten was safe and that she didn’t have access to the window openings while they worked. They continued working until the work was completed all in one day and they made sure to clean up after themselves. In all, we are very happy with our new windows and our overall experience with Clera.

Miriam. What a nice way to start the day , with another lovely review. We are happy to b part of your home and have every confidence that our products will bring you years of enjoyment.

lisa.luckiest1
lisa.luckiest1
0 reviews London, ON

Windows

I had 7 of the 8 windows in my house replaced. The sales rep was knowledgeable and personable and was easy to reach when I needed to speak to her. The installers were professional and friendly. The windows themselves are amazing - they look classy inside and out. They are very easy to open and swivel inwards to clean. I’m quite pleased with the results.

We do our very best to overachieve, Lisa. It's so nice to know that we did this on your home! You'll be very happy with your purchase from Clea for many years.

Bonnie in Amherstburg
Bonnie in Amherstburg
0 reviews Amherstburg, ON

Windows and door

I had a great experience with Clera. Gary was professional and friendly. Easy to work with. I had 8 windows and a door install and it was quick and painless.

What a beautiful review, Bonnie. Thank you very much for your feedback.

More about Clera Windows And Doors By FM Industries

Clera Windows + Doors by FM Industries has been manufacturing and installing windows and doors throughout all of Ontario since 1978. They add beauty and value to nearly 1000 homes every month and can easily service the entire province via one of their 37 sales and installation offices.

Clera Windows + Doors has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best 50 Privately Managed Companies and the City of Vaughan’s Company of the Year. Clera was recently awarded the Houzz service award for 2014 and is a proud recipient of the Homestars Best Award for 2012 and 2013. Add to these achievements a stellar A+ Better Business Bureau rating and you’ll understand why Clera Windows + Doors is the best choice for new windows and doors for your home.

We manufacture. We install. You save.

Toronto, East York, Stratford, Goderich, Oshawa, Essex County, Pembroke, Ottawa East, Ottawa West, Kitchener, Orangeville, Welland, Barrie, Newmarket, Peterborough, Belleville, Cobourg, Kingston, Brantford, Guelph, Oakville, Mississauga, Kanata, Brockville, Woodstock, London, Cornwall, Burlington, Hamilton

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
windows and doors, vinyl windows, replacement windows, new windows, casement windows, double hung windows, awning windows, slider windows, fixed windows, replacement windows and doors, new windows and doors,
windows and doors installation, replacement windows installation, new windows installation, brick to brick installation, retrofit installation, custom windows installation, custom colour windows and doors installation
Clera Windows & doors,
Casement windows, Fixed Windows, Awning Windows, Double Hung, Single Hung, Double Slider, single slider, bay window, bow window, shaped windows, custom windows, Entry door, Patio Door, Garden Doors, Single Door, Double Door, Sidelites, Transoms, Side Doors, Back doors
Windows and doors installation, selling direct to consumers, no middleman, no hassle, straight talk, honest approach
1978
None
Cheques, Visa, Mastercard, Financing upon approval
CSA, IGMAC, ENERGY STAR, BBB, SAWDAC
Non Prorated Lifetime Warranty.