Clera Windows + Doors

Vaughan ON L4K 5V5

Reviews for Clera Windows + Doors

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

GREAT SERVICE

We had our install at the beginning of the year and everything went great! We needed a couple of adjustments made to the front door recently and service was prompt and thorough. Thanks to Jonathan and the service team for coming through!

Bo
Bo
1 review Kanata, ON

Excellent quality and support

I continue to be impressed with Clera windows. Their windows continue to stand the test of time, even now 6 years later. I recently needed a part replaced and Chris got me sorted out the same day. You can't ask for better support!

Hello Bo,

We thank you for your kind feedback and the 10-stars! We stand behind our warranty even after 6 years later. Always available to assist you again when needed.

5 Jane St
5 Jane St
1 review Maitland, ON

Window replacement

Tim and Jamie were superb in every way.They showed up promptly and worked diligently and professionally,even while a major downpour tried to ruin the day. Excellent work and craftsmanship.Totally changed the look of the home and I could not be more pleased with Clera and their fine team. Thank you so very much guys. I appreciate you all! Don

Hi Don,

We also appreciate you as a valued customer, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Tim and Jamie. We are delighted to hear that you are very pleased with the excellent craftsmanship and that it changed the look of your home. We are confident that your home looks beautiful with your new Clera windows. We thank you for your business and your 10-stars.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Patio Door Roller Replacement

Spoke with Rita and although parts were discontinued she went above and beyond researching and looking back in the file of the original purchasers to identify the door and help look for parts. She was quick to respond, very professional and truly wanted to help. She is an asset to her company and gave me a great sense of confidence that she cared about finding a solution. Thank you Rita!!

Hello Private user,

Thank you so very much for your kind words! It was my pleasure to assist you and always available to assist you again in the future if the need arises. I'm very happy to hear that the issue with your patio door has been resolved.
Rita

charles.marianne
charles.marianne
1 review Mallorytown, ON

Great homegrown window products!

Thanks to Clera for having a professional, worry-free process from window selection through to installation. Our local rep (Brockville), Jerry came to our home, measured the windows and helped us with the selection process. The installation crew (Tim and company) arrived as planned and installed the windows. The new windows fit the existing openings so the trim fit perfectly and were re-installed back in place. Apart from being very efficient, Tim and crew kept work dust and materials to a minimum and cleaned-up before they left. Clera windows exceed Canada's very rigorous Energy Star criteria with flying colours. Clera windows look great, offer very competitive pricing and have a simple, no hassle process from start to finish in addition to being manufactured from start to finish in Ontario. We couldn't give a more well-deserved recommendation.

Hello Charles & Marianne,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and the community! We are delighted to hear that Jerry, Tim, and his team met all your expectations. Your business and recommendation are greatly appreciated.
Enjoy your new Clera look!
We all wish you the very best!

Private User reviews Chatham, ON

Windows replace

Im so happy for the job , very clean very professional very efficient and Im recommended all my friends and neighbors i really want to say thank you to Harry and George for be very professional .

Hello Clera valued customer,

We thank you so much for your awesome review and your recommendation to your family and friends! We are very happy to hear that Harry and George were very professional and great to work with. Once again we thank you for your business and for sharing your experience with us and the community.
Best wishes to you!

brhelle53
brhelle53
1 review London, ON

Non-existent customer service

I saw a flyer for Clera Windows back in the fall of 2023. They had some very good reviews so I thought Id give them a chance to quote on 2 new bedroom windows I needed. So the sales rep cam out and I needed up ordering the windows. They were installed in late January 2024. After the install I couldnt get the screens off the windows. I contacted Clera, they sent me some instructions, but the screens still wouldnt budge.
The sales rep came out to my home on March 1 to see the issue firsthand. She had to force the screens off as they were too big. She told me she would give them to the installer as he had made them.
Despite numerous emails, approximately 8, sent by me to the sales rep
over the month of March, I still didnt get my screens back. On May 5th I decided to contact Clera head office. On May 17th, I wrote another email to Cleras head office asking where my screens were and if they would consider offering me any compensation for the fact that they had my money since January 29 and my screens since March 1.
Finally on May 17th, at 5pm I got my screens back. I got a reply from Clera stating that they were sorry, but that as per the terms of the contract, they were not obligated to give me any compensation.
That was the only time the word sorry ever made into one of the head offices emails.
Ive never had such shoddy post sales service, especially from a company who advertises that Were the oldest because were the best. Thats a quote from Steve, their founder.
I wouldnt recommend anyone buy their windows from them!

eugene.fernandez
eugene.fernandez

BROKEN CRANK WINDOW HANDLE

I emailed Rita from Clera Windows + Doors regards a broken crank window handle.

I sent her a picture and when she checked my invoice she emailed me back saying

she will mail a replacement at no cost to me.

My problem was resolved in 10 minutes. Thank you Rita.

You made my day.

Dear Eugene,
Thank you so much for this awesome 10-star review, and your kind words! It was my pleasure to assist you, always available to assist you again when the need arises.
Warmest regards!
Rita

Liz
Liz
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Storm door

I have a door that has a side light and thus difficult to fit a storm door which I wanted for security reasons. The door is also an unusual colour (sable) and the home owners association was clear that the storm should match the door in order not to draw attention. Other companies were not willing to work with these limitations. Clera matched the door colour (for a small premium) and built out the door jam, reclading with matching aluminum. I have had quite a few compliments on how well the storm blends in. The storm door itself is very good quality.

Hello Liz,

We really appreciate this great review that you left for us! Very happy to hear we were able to meet all your expectations with the purchase of your storm door. We thank you for your business and your great feedback.
Best wishes!

sammcintosh
sammcintosh
1 review Hamilton, ON

They were great!

In a service industry of unreliable companies, Clera really came through. Jonathan was communicative and friendly along the whole way, and the team was punctual and efficient on install day. I would definitely recommend them and use them in the future.

Hi Sam,
Thank you so much for sharing such a positive experience. Delighted to hear that Jonathan and the installation team met all your expectations. Your recommendation and business are greatly appreciated.

More about Clera Windows + Doors

Clera Windows + Doors by FM Industries has been manufacturing and installing windows and doors throughout all of Ontario since 1978. They add beauty and value to nearly 1000 homes every month and can easily service the entire province via one of their 37 sales and installation offices.

Clera Windows + Doors has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best 50 Privately Managed Companies and the City of Vaughan’s Company of the Year. Clera is a proud recipient of the Homestars Best Award for more than 10 years. Add to these achievements a stellar A+ Better Business Bureau rating and you’ll understand why Clera Windows + Doors is the best choice for new windows and doors for your home.

We manufacture. We install. You save.

Toronto, East York, Stratford, Goderich, Oshawa, Essex County, Pembroke, Ottawa East, Ottawa West, Kitchener, Orangeville, Welland, Barrie, Newmarket, Peterborough, Belleville, Cobourg, Kingston, Brantford, Guelph, Oakville, Mississauga, Kanata, Brockville, Woodstock, London, Cornwall, Burlington, Hamilton