Executive Tubs

Reviews for Executive Tubs

fecalith in Toronto
fecalith in Toronto

Bathtub refinishing

'Great Job'... I went with 'Executive Tubs', John was great, I talked with him a few times and then Victor came over to do the work. Very polite and courteous. Very professionally complete work! Done in about an hour! NO MUSS, NO FUSS.... Beautiful!!!!!

Bradley Maxim

Bathtub, Tiles

I contacted Executive Bathtub Refinishing.
From the moment I talked to Anna I knew this was the company I was going to use. She was kind and answered all my concerns. Also the fact that they were featured on HGTV helped.

The price was fair and Sergio did a fantastic job

I well recommend Executive Bathtub Refinishing to all my family and friends

Thank you Executive Bathtub Refinishing!!

Thank you for the wonderful review. So glad to hear you were happy with our services. Looking forward to doing business with you again.

Jennifer Ferreira from Georgetown
Jennifer Ferreira from Georgetown

Bathtub Refinishing

I had my bathtub and tiles refinished by Executive Tubs. I am so happy with the finished product. The staff and Anna were so helpful. I would recommend there services. They answered all my questions and concerns. Looking forward to enjoying my bathtub!

Kin Cheung from Toronto
Kin Cheung from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Tub Reglazing Rental Property

Assisted Review

I have a tub in rental property that I needed to turn around quickly since I had a tenant moving in. The guys at Executive made a very worn looking tub, look brand new and my tennant is very happy with the end result.

Heidi Mokry from North York
Heidi Mokry from North York
1 review North York, ON

Reglazing of Shower Stall Base

Assisted Review

My husband and I had a shower stall base that we couldn't replace as we couldn't find a piece with a similar size and setting. After doing a little on-line research we visited Anna and her staff at their shop and were thoroughly impressed by their diligence. We hat Executive reglaze the base of the shower stall, and it looks as good as new. We are very happy with it.

Heidi, Don Mills

Elaine from Thornhill
Elaine from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Bathtub Reglazing of Tub

Assisted Review

We had an old bath tub that was pink. Recently we updated the entire washroom but it would have been a major problem removing the bath tub. We decided to reglaze it. Executive Tubs refinished the tub and it is now nice, shiny and white. I would highly reccomend this service.

Ann from Etobicoke
Ann from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Bathroom Reglazing

Assisted Review

After a leak and an emergency retile of the bathtub surround I realized a reglazing of the tub and the tile in the entire bathroom was necessary. I called Executive Tubs and John was knowledgeable, helpful and courteous. He researched my requirement, gave me a very competitive price and was able to schedule my work immediately. His contractor was on time, worked very cleanly, was very experienced and performed an excellent job on my bathroom. I am very very satisfied to Executive Tubs.
Ann W.

Jeff from Minden
Jeff from Minden
1 review Minden, ON

Farm Sink Reglazing

Assisted Review

Dropped off a vintage 100 year old farm sink to Executive Tubs and had them reglaze it. Very impressed as the sink looks as good as new. Really can't believe what I picked up was the same old worn out sink I dropped off. Spectacular results.
We are extremely happy with the final product!

Kim in King City
Kim in King City
1 review King City, ON

Bathtub refinishing

When we had our bathtub refinished in January, a severe cold snap caused the finish to dry improperly.

John made sure his technician came out to the house to repeat the process to my satisfaction.

Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Etobicoke?