Edge's Roofing Co

Michelle in Hamilton
Michelle in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Flat Roof Replacement

I would recommend Jeff and Edge's Roofing to anyone who was in need of an honest, friendly and professional company. We were in desperate need of a new flat roof due to the heavy rains in the spring of this year and were played around by another company for the entire spring and summer months. Finally, I discovered Edge's Roofing and called with an SOS. Jeff came by, had a look, provided a quote, and then came inside our house to see the damage already done. Within 2 weeks our roof was done. The cost was cheaper than the quote for a simple repair the other companies quoted, and the quality of work is A1! No more leaks! Jeff has helped us out with product, offered solutions to other home repair issues, and gave us contacts since we are new to Hamilton. What a wonderful and easy man to deal with! I will definitely be a repeat customer for any other home repairs such as flashing and eaves and my pitched roof. We are so happy that we discovered this company!!! I'd give 100 stars in this review if I could! THANK YOU JEFF and EDGE'S ROOFING!