Edge's Roofing Co

Reviews for Edge's Roofing Co

Lynn in Hamilton
Lynn in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Does a quality job and takes care of his customers

There are a few reasons why I highly recommend Edge's Roofing. They have done two roofs for us, so I know what I'm talking about. Jeff has been in the business longer than almost any other roofing contractor out there, as is his company. He knows roofing like the back of his hand. He's careful to hire the best and most experienced guys. He uses the best materials and underlayments. He won't do a job that isn't top quality. But if there is an issue, as can happen from time to time, he doesn't leave you hanging. He looks after you. You can cheap out slightly on the cost with other roofing companies, but down the road you'll end up paying for it. A roof costs a lot of money, and you want to make sure if there are any issues, your roofing contractor is around to help. The best thing I can say about hiring Edge's Roofing: you get peace of mind.

Michelle in Hamilton
Michelle in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Flat Roof Replacement

I would recommend Jeff and Edge's Roofing to anyone who was in need of an honest, friendly and professional company. We were in desperate need of a new flat roof due to the heavy rains in the spring of this year and were played around by another company for the entire spring and summer months. Finally, I discovered Edge's Roofing and called with an SOS. Jeff came by, had a look, provided a quote, and then came inside our house to see the damage already done. Within 2 weeks our roof was done. The cost was cheaper than the quote for a simple repair the other companies quoted, and the quality of work is A1! No more leaks! Jeff has helped us out with product, offered solutions to other home repair issues, and gave us contacts since we are new to Hamilton. What a wonderful and easy man to deal with! I will definitely be a repeat customer for any other home repairs such as flashing and eaves and my pitched roof. We are so happy that we discovered this company!!! I'd give 100 stars in this review if I could! THANK YOU JEFF and EDGE'S ROOFING!

Looking for General Contractors pros in Hamilton?