First On Site Retoration Specialist

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
5707 Sidley St, Suite 4 Burnaby BC V5J 5E6
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Burnaby  >  First On Site Retoration Specialist

Reviews for First On Site Retoration Specialist

Lou from Vancouver
Lou from Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Toilet Flood

They live up to their name. I called a few companies to deal with my floor and these guys were the first company that was able to come deal with my flood. The guy's name was Ken and he was professional and clean. Didn't try to rip me off.

samantha from Surrey
samantha from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

basement restoration

Had 1st on site restore my basement following water damage. They were very quick and professional to deal with. Very caring crew who tried to inconvenience us as little as possible and were overly helpful. definitely recommend their services during what can be a very stressful and emotional ordeal.

Julian Coquitlam
Julian Coquitlam
1 review Vancouver, BC

Renovation living room

The staff were extremely helpful. I came in with my ideas and I was given great suggestions. I am very satisfied with the end result of my project. I would recommend Edenvale to all my friends and family for any future renovation's or projects they are planning to do. Great job!