Eb Games

Bernard Wang from Scarborough
Bernard Wang from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Warcraft 3 pc game

The service was really good once I got into the store. One of the employee gave me the run down on each games that are compatible with my computer and I asked about this wc3 and told me it is very fun.

rivan in Etobicoke
rivan in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Great

I love this place, but the problem with them is that they rip ppl off and people dont even know it. I was going to sell my ps3 to them a few weeks after ps3 had came out and they didnt offer me as much. I had ripped them off before my self so im okay with it. But no I didnt end up selling my ps3 to them

R.J in Scarborough
R.J in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Bought a Zelda Game

went here a while back while buying a really late gift for a nephew of mine who lived in the area; and am truly grateful for all the help i received from the sales assistants not only did he like the game i got him, but i was able to get him a discount with the purchase of an edge card that i got for free thanks!

DAVID in North york
DAVID in North york
6 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Game

Although the sales assistant did not acknoldge my entrance into the store, he was able to answer my questions and suggest titles that I might enjoy. Aslo, as i brought in the games to trade he wa svery efficient and did not make any msitakes. Great purchase, great workers.

Matt in Courtice
Matt in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Vide Games

Purchased many games from this store. Good deals on used games and always a good idea to trade in your old ones here for credit. Look no further for your go to game store.

Maria E in Richmond Hill
Maria E in Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Nitendo Video games

As you may guess if you have any boys, Eb games is like a winter wonderland. I love to surpise my boys with some new games every now and then and when I ask the guys at Eb Games in RH they are always on top of their game. They now what kids like and offer many suggestions. My boys have always been happy with "my" gifts ! Thanks to the employees at Richmond Hill EB Games for taking the extra steps in finding the right purchase.