Kings Landscape & Maintenance

Lawn Maintenance
869 Betty Ln Las Vegas NV 89110
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in North Las Vegas  >  Kings Landscape & Maintenance

Review for Kings Landscape & Maintenance

tom in sunset park
tom in sunset park
5 reviews Las Vegas, NV

Front Yard Landscaping

Three people arrived 10 minutes late. When they first arrived, I started trying to talk to the them to tell them what exactly I wanted done. Immediately they said "No English! No English!" I was concerned so I called up King's Landscape and they said do not worry, they know what to do. Okay. So I went into the house. I heard them speaking english to each other!!

When all the work was done, they had ruined my freshly planted vegetables. They stepped all over them. They also cut down one small tree that I wanted to grow. Lastly, they trimmed all my bushes to bare!! I called their boss and now he is ignoring my phone calls and it goes straight to voicemail, which then says "voicemail full".

I would never recommend this company.